Drumpfkins will defend this

the pussy part maybe...but the others is pretty ez desu...since they are both fake news

Why would he have to explain anything to his wife's daughter? And why would she need to know what a presidential candidate said ten years ago?

>my 8 year old
Why are their kids always 8?

jfc why do libtards ALWAYS use ad-hominem tactics

How is the image of a severed human head comparable to the common word for vagina?

"Grab them by the pussy" never would have been an issue in a real world.

>Caesar
>bad

>fake news

They came straight of his own mouth. How can that be fake news?

it's a psyop

Tell your daughter to stay away from LA where she'll become a whore who lets rich men grope her for a shot at fame

misinterpeted incorrectly

youre not very good at this shill

>literally grabbing pussy before she was born
>mfw

>Explaining my 8-year-old daughter.

It's a talk between two grown men.
Also, 8-year-old daughter strikes again.

>I had to explain a private conversation released nefariously.

I'll grab his daughter by the pussy if you know what I mean

Wtf I hate children now

Nothing he said there is comparable to death threats, or creating a situation where one could mistake it for an actual murder.

To insinuate that they are at all comparable is despicable.

"Sometimes men say inappropriate things."
-This guy to his kid

"Sometimes the left likes to fantasize about decapitating political opposition."
-Trump to rightly startled son

What did he mean by this?

Dude that's pretty cool tell me more dog

One was an public statement.
One was a leaked private conversation.
Spot the difference->

"I'm going to go out of my way to explain some things to you so I can score some virtue signalling points and give a psychologist in the future something to have fun with."

Yeah really, can you hold the man accountable for saying a lewd word in private company just because the media thought they could turn it into his Achilles heel and played the clip non stop for three months?

this, how many of these lib parents actually pull their kids aside to explain "why drumpz so mean"?

The 'pussy' statement was said in relative private between adults.
It was our media that circulated it years after the fact.

Adults say and do plenty behind closed doors that isn't for children.
Our media and millions of shitty parents fail to grasp that daily.

>daddy what grab by pussy mean?
>Baby mice
>oh alright
instead deliberately imparts mature info to his 8 year old daughter like a shitty father so he can confirm the meanie Trump boogeyman in his sick, frail brain. Literally would rather confirm his opinion on the president than be a good father.

How are these things fucking comparable? Trump said some words. WOW DRUMPF CALM DOWN ITS 2017 WORDS ARE WEAPONS
What cunt Kathy did was disgusting. Imagine being 11 and seeing a picture of your dad beheaded. That is way worse than some words.

They mean the planet of the apes villain.

>Nothing he said there is comparable to death threats,
>Shooting someone on 5th Ave

Are you only pretending to be retarded?

>Forcing your daughter to believe fake news.
Should be against the law desu.

>Imagine being 11 and seeing a picture of your dad beheaded. That is way worse than some words.
Right? Imagine seeing your dad hanged, and on fire. That's gotta suck too, right?

I'll say the following and I feel like I'm speaking for everyone who isn't a shill here

I don't care

I'm defending trump and attack kathy here, don't go off topic.
And yes, what you said is correct.

So what he's saying is that mean words are worse for a child than gore.

I wonder if he'd let me show his kid this.

Maybe she'd like this?

At least it doesn't say "pussy!"

>shapes empire which causes unprecedented technological and infrastructure growth
> bad

Sounds about right for liberal fuckwits who think actual progress is bad.

>How are these things fucking comparable?
Maybe the guy is a clown with words and tried to demonstrate and now his daughter hides from him.

you should just kys. then you don't have to worry about the white nationalists who are taking over. you'll never be able to stop us.

She'll love this one, it's so progressive!

I got a two day ban for posting stuff like that, FYI.

Yea, its also kinda hard to explain to your 8 year old what you were doing when she saw you jacking off.

The difference is one was ment for people to see, the other was not.