Those linebacker thighs

>those linebacker thighs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lCKeDl0l9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TFW women will never win anything ever again.

>those thighs
TERFs were right. We should have listened.

>This fucking picture
Damn, I wonder which one she is!

I don't even feel remotely sorry for the dumb bitches who gladly and freely brought this insanity on.. fuck you now live with it.

So we've gone from men's & women's sports to men's & crazy faggots' sports. The best part about this is feminists can't complain.

Nattaphon "Ice" Wangyot is another one. Walked onto the high school girls track team and was already better than the girls who were training for years.

I hate women so much that I'm starting to not hate trannies in these kinds of situations

What does it think this will accomplish?
This just redpills people right?
It said it wanted to inspire people by winning, how can it lack self awareness to such an extent?

+1

>men make better women than actual women

Feminists BTFO

Assuming that the "trans" athlete is 14/15 as a freshman, he is likely not even on hormones yet so he gets the full advantage of his testosterone against these ladies.

This is cruel to the females to not have transgender athletes not play for their biological team until they are on hormones/have had surgery but at the same time I do appreciate how this makes that point in a public way.

feminists are never right you fucking SJW. adical feminist think men are evil and women are superior/

I hope this happens more, maybe roasties will finally figure it out

kek

>tfw men are even better women than women

nicepowerfantasy
lmaoxD

Traps are better than girls, thats a fact

How are you alive my Venezuelan friend?

Ah, a man that likes large clitorises

I can't wait for men pretending to be trannies take over women's sports.

Absolutely intersectional

>men become women to surpass women at one more thing

>being so pc that you are willing to call this a woman.

What a fucking mess leftists have gotten themselves into.

My ameribro is bankrolling me i dont even work kek

Actually i only like limpdicks

can anyone tell me why these men who opt to become "female" just don't remain gay males?

not degenerate enough

On the bright side, this might be the redpill that many women needed.

They want to level up to get easier oppression points

Because most guys who turn into girls are betamales, if they turn gay theyll just be fags

The rise of SEA

lol funniest part is even if he was on hormones and had been on them for a while he still would be significantly biologically better, plus liberals will never make it a requirement to be on hormones to be considered a tranny because liberals don't think gender is based on biology and forcing trannys to change their biology to be considered a woman would be hypocritical.

it's the gateway redpill for them and "TERFs" are usually put in the same boat as Nazis because of it. trannies even invented a "muh 6 million" style narrative to justify murdering them

its time we end gender segregation in sports.

Probably not.

Damn, looks like SEA and eastern European men will eventually dominate the women's Olympics.

SEA has the know how, so they have a yuuge edge

>Hungryposting

What have you eaten today? write it out.

The only reason TERFS hate trannies is because they are men or in the case of FTM trannies because they are trying to gain "male privilege" and join the patriarchy

Which one is the tranny? Are they both trannys?

A few years from now there will be like 50-40% biological women competition, until the trans take over the sports and women won't want to compete anymore because they won't have a chance of winning at their own gendered sport. So I see a rise in the viewership of "women's" basketball in the near future.

drunk already?

All sports should be striated into league levels or handicap levels by serum testosterone levels. That way we can accommodate both the roid monsters and the trannies.

In 20 years no female athletics gold medal winner at the Olympics will have been born female

>you don't even need to have a sex change anymore just identifying as female will do

TFW "women" sports finally get interesting

Lol

are traps gay tho? I've never seen the consensus on this issue

I'm talking about first wave trans exclusionary radfems, dipshit. Go back to your cuck shed.

>TFW "women" sports finally get interesting
More like >tfw no more ill mannered anti-athletic bitches chimping out

Is that what tht is? A woman?

who is the tranny in this picture? they both look like dudes

>Commenting on this article has been disabled.
It's like, they know what they're publishing is degenerate bullshit because they know that commenters will lambaste this shit.

we knew this would happen, it's just taking entirely too long to actually play out in the real world

they are

Black women are very man like.

Word.

How are you gonna call me a cuck when you are defending feminism

>This is cruel to the females

But they are female too, you intolerant racist!

>First* wave feminism
Retard alert

The water is turning frogs gay

Had pancakes in the morning and a fat steak for lunch

They are bi

HAHAHA THE FUTURE THEY CHOSE! Stupid roasties and stupid fucking liberal nu-males. This shit is delicious.

There is nothing that will bring the tranny nonsense to a head quicker than this shit.

Everyone on here should be fully behind more trannies in every sport. I want female Olympic-level athletes training for four years with absolutely no hope of wining because some tranny is in the same race. Happened at the last Olympics in the 800m and it was GLORIOUS.

You broke it, you pay for it, ladies.

Absolutely delicious. Women, by nature, are jealous and petty as fuck. They'll turn against trannies as they gradually start to dominate womens' sports. I guarantee it. Men will be blamed.

>Implying the girl next to him voted for Transgender competitions and the Jews aren't manipulating the public perspective in order to make shit like this seem more acceptable

Back of the oven

despite what liberals say, they hate gays just as much as republicans. gays have no allies on either political side. however, if you say you're transgender, you suddenly have every liberal on your side. it is purely about acceptance and has nothing to do with about how they really are.

This. Wait until the olympic records are all shattered and its just the mens division and the men dressed as women division.

Theyll at least be able to use the two and prove men and women ad physically equal though.

>Women, by nature, are jealous and petty as fuck.

Nonsense

>TFW "women" sports finally get interesting
You're watching the wrong sports then. Many women sports are more entertaining that the men versions.

youtube.com/watch?v=8lCKeDl0l9c

is that all the same game? if so, impressive, theres at least two straight reds in there..

Seems fair. Women tried so hard to be men for so long...and now karma is a bitch (with beard stubble).

12.85 isn't that fast. It's fast for high school though.

The female weightlifting world record was smashed by 20kg by a transgender weightlifter - who started transitioning in his 30s

Even if the hormone levels are the same - fuck, even if the muscle levels are the same as a normal female, it doesn't change the fact that male bone structure is far superior for the overwhelming majority of athletics and especially weight lifting

TERFS are buttblasted on this issue of trans stealing women spaces/places/trophies.

toppest of keks.

Never gets old

liberals love gay people wtf are you talking about. why do you think they push it so hard in the media?

Women are not violent you shitlord, so there is no need for punishment cards

That woman has transcended whiteness and truly embraced niggerdom.

There are normal blokes at my local amateur athletics club that have personal bests better than the current UK womens record.

The average bloke from any amateur athletics club could likely lay claim to a few golds, if they could put up with the ribbing from their mates.

next year miss helsinki?

top zozzle

>men will be blamed
Hahaha. This so fucking much. I can tell that you have been around women before

is it me or does she fall on her own

Its been indulged to the point that people defend it for wanting to pretend to be a woman. There are no limits to what it expects to get.

Oh come on that ball was lobbed it can't have hurt that bad.

Is that you OnlyAfro?

>Doesnt even wax that hair

maximum keks

They can even keep their cocks on!
>tfw when a shitty Rodney Dangerfield/Johnathon Brandis comedy is prophetic

The white girl looks like she is trying to regain her balance too so there might has been some body contact, but thats not against the rules anyway

I don't understand. They are playing basketball...what's the punchline? The pacing? The hugging at the end?

kek'd

>women's sports won't exist in 15 years

feels good

is it the monkey? thats transspecies, not gender.

tfw trannies will only impact and destroy womens sports and wont affect mens sports at all

Well done Kate ..looks like a close second for you. Was a bit surprised to see both in the same frame.

keep an eye on what team is supposed to score in which basket

straight up looks like a dude, no beating around the bush man. Like this nigga looks like a stright up dude cant even hide the fact he is a dude. I mean this nigga didnt even try.