Is Christianity red pilled or blue pilled?

Is Christianity red pilled or blue pilled?

The final redpill is the Godpill. It's for you the only way to protect yourself against Islam indoctrination and marxist evilogy. Your believe in yourself can never compete with a real ideology. You alone are not strong enough to defend yourself against Islam and marxism. Christianity Offers you a real strong believe, rather a way of living, able you to protect your friends, family and values. Your believe in yourself can waver. Believe in God is eternal. You can't kill or destroy a believe. Unless you kill all the believers. You as only believing in one person that is yourself, can easily be destroyed. You are just one, and we Christians are many but God is the greatest. Our fate keep us in place and keep us strong. And if one of us dies his believe will spread and it will strenghten our fates even further because he will go to God. It is that kind of dedication what is needed to protect and fight against the Islam and marxism because they do the same. And you stand no chance against them or us Christians.

Deus vult, Gott mit uns.

Old testament: (((Blue pilled)))
New testament: Red-pilled. in some interruptions more than others.

Marys husband was cucked by angel that sired Jesus Christ.

It is a semitic cuckoldry based religion.

Belief is God is the final redpill.

>"Jews are gods chosen people"
>"ITS SO REDPILLED GUYS JOIN MY JEWISH OWNED AND JEWISH RUN RELIGION BECAUSE IT TRIGGERS LIBERALS, THIS ISNT DIVIDE AND CONQUER I SWEAR!!!"

Christianity with anti-miscegenation laws works good.

Srry. It's blue-pilled. But probably only on the lower echelons of it *the masses. The really in the know, they know.

bluepilled as fuck

If it wasn't a cuck religion we wouldn't have all the problems we have now. Just look at that dirty commie of a pope we produced.

Christ was the ultimate redpill. A Jew who realized the degeneracy and kabbalism of his (((people))). The Zions feared him enough to get Roman goys to crucify him.

Take the breadpill goyim, take the breadpill.

WHITES WUZ JEWS

"He's a jew but he's based!"

It transcends the red/blue dichotomy - it is the final pill, the gold pill, the God pill - the ultimate Endgame pill.

>not knowing that Jesus made the whole chosen people thing obsolete
It's the Jews that are trying to perpetuate the idea they are still chosen by denying Christ.

Evola was also a strict practicing Catholic. He accepted that Tradition lived in the Church and nowhere else.

Weak bantz Straya. The God in the bible is a charlatan. The real God is feared by people like you.

its like everything
redpills throughout
but stupid nigg3rs and (((j00z))) drop blue pills all over it

The real God is He in the bible, whom I fear.

Pre Vatican 2 Catholicism and East Orthodox are the only respectable Denominations

Honor the gods of your ancestors, not an insane, semetic death god.

Have a peacock.

>not only an obviously made up fiction but an obviously fiction made up by arab jews
>redpilled

The better question is which denomination is the most red pilled?

Americans know jack shit about Christianity so they are bluepilled by definition.

Redpilled
Christianity is redpilled because it rejects most of what Judaism teaches, in the new testament, moron.

He also said that Catholicism is great despite Christianity, due to picking up some hierarchical structures and pagan elements, unlike following denominations that kept pruning them.

For him, Catholicism (even though corrupted to the core by Christianity) was last great remnant of Tradition.

Started out because of Jews wanting to destroy the white empire, centuries made it white which led to wanting to destroy Jews and Muslims, DEUS VULT. But now with this faggot kike puppet as pope destroying christianity we can come to this conclusion.

Blue pilled (start) -> red pilled (evolution) -> blue pilled (the end)

At least that's how i see it

Gee whiz let's join a notorious paedophile organisaion to be lectured about morality by a man in a fucking dress and worship a dead magical Jew and a sky fairy.
Fucking based.

remember, that Divine Judgement comes from YOU.

YOU develop the inner Christ, and from that you can be the judge, jury and executioner when evil arises, or when it finally exposes itself from its own indolence.

Are you a mindless sheep following every aspect and not questioning anything? Blue
Do you look at it with a little scepticism or at most your own interpretation? Red

So goes the rise and fall of just about any ideology, religion, or nation.

>WE WORSHIP TREEZ N SHIEEET
>MUH ANCESTORS

>religion
>is it red pilled

I hope we'll build a time machine soon so I could go back in time and convince your mom to get that abortion she wanted (and needed) to have

The apple was the red pill
Yet the semitic god punished them for having it
Hmmm....made me think...

The snake. People are taught to hate him because he's the true God.

>Blind faith instead of ritual
>Human sacrifice is more evil than the mass slaughter of non believers
>Burning witches is somehow better than human sacrifice
>Implying Christianity is not a cuck cult
>No sources

Cool pasta broh

fpbp
The hardest part is beginning to think philosophically about the Bible, once you can do that then it all makes sense.

Tell me more, senpai

Illyrians and other European pagans worshipped the snake

Christianity as a western tradition practiced by the majority of American christians is epic blue pilled.

A close relationship with your creator from a close study of your Bible is essentially a redpill dispenser. As soon as you are sure there are no more to find in those pages, about 12 drop out in subtle comments that you had looked over 20 times before. It's a bottomless source of red pills

Witches were burned in Chrisian Rome for the same reason they were executed in Pagan Rome and Athens, because it was harmful. Witchcraft in ancient Greece an pompei is easily discerned by the lead tablets they incsribed prayers on, cursing men into oblivion asking Hekate and other idols to make them mad and cutoff their balls and drive fellow men insane to drive cities apart and eat children. This has nothing to do with sacrific but rather transgressing written law

Maybe writing a hateful little note that nobody will see is a more healthy emotional outlet than assault/murder.

>Is Worshipping a shitskin Kike redpilled or bluepilled guys?
What the hell do you think?

Pagans hated witchraft just as much as Christians and in th early days they were the ones who condemned the Witches while the Christians supported them for the same reasons. Cutting off aman's balls and eating children is not "harmless" It's satanic

cuck pilled

HOLY SHIT

The snake gives the red Apple(The red pill)

In every continent pagans had snake gods. Africans with the cosmic snake, Asians with dragons(sky snakes), Europeans too, Australians with Rainbow snake and Americans the feather snake.

In all cultures they are seen as givers of knowledge, but the semit god saw it as enemy..hmmm....

Bluepilled if youre actually a christian. Redpilled if you know its bullshit but go to church and are active in your chirch community for cultural reasons

Christians have Archbishops while Pagans had an Archigallus.

according to Nietzsche it's blue pill, but it has some benefits

>Implying semites aren't the main people doing this today

YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHA

>I gave you life, and I ripped out a rib to make a fuck toy for you
>you have to stay in this tiny fucking garden paradise forever
>don't eat the apples though, those are my apples faggot
>your braindead sex toy ate an apple, so anyone like her gets the benefit of painful child birth
>you are now banned from paradise

God is a fascist dick.

Pagan goyim and satanic Jews alike used the Inscriptions, but it was the Greeks that taught the Jews sorcery and witchraft

Isn't it the other way around?
Old testament was all about wars and destroying those who disobeyed god and shit.
New testament was all the love your neighbour stuff.

It's like listening to what Marvel has vs. what DC has.

It is symbolism you cucked faggot.

DC has Superman and Flash, Marvel has no argument.

To a violent man maybe. The new testament is just the truth.

What do you gain by killing people who can be saved?

>Nicze

Catholicism is the final redpill and the hardest one to take

I'd rather not take it the catholic way. Know what I mean?

It's basically judaism and tells you to believe in a magic space man and not question it because the magic space man says so. Blue pilled as fuck.