HAPPENING!!

UK HAPPENING

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!1

thestar.co.uk/our-towns-and-cities/sheffield/breaking-armed-police-flood-neighbourhood-in-sheffield-1-8574411

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpMqx3y9Mio
youtube.com/watch?v=vi0c8KRorJI
youtube.com/watch?v=95GxhqjHZ3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn, they got him.

Stupid paki was building the bomb when iot accidentally went off, damaging the flats.

Seriously? I hope none of the neighbors got hurt.

>Armed police
Dear lord, they got the butter knives out?

nah, no happening today.

Move along now, nothing to see here.

Looks like someone didn't pay there TV licence.

Children of Men really won't be that far from reality in 20 years or so unless something major is done.

>counter terrorism police
So the SAS is kicking dune coons doors down? Neat.

Obviously a Government plan to steal the secret to Henderson's Relish.

They were probably Muslims too. I hope as many as possible got fragged.

So is this happening?

this

Lots of Students live in those flats as well, it`s close to a paki area tho.

Nah, it`s over.

Children of Men was a Britain where all the foreigners were in concentration camps and an authoritarian monarchist government ruled with an iron fist.
Apart from the whole 0% birth rate thing it was a utopia.

This

Top kek, used to live in the flat on the right of that picture. It's not even the most muslim part of sheffield by a long shot.

Yeah its usually the SAS when they say "armed police", they raided somewhere the other week
vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=QpMqx3y9Mio

Someone snapped the top off their plastic spoon, could leave a nasty mark.

i`m baised as fuck towards the SAS, but you`ve got to admit they were lucky here.

I don't honestly underestand this meme, you even had some legislation allowing muslims children to go to separated muslim schools teaching whatever they teach there, you even have fucking sharia courts on youre own soil ffs, could you tel me what the fuck has EU to do with that?

You allowed this to happen and settle long ago, all on your own, could you please explian me how the EU helped that? To have a parallel jurisdiction and education?

>baised

Biased*

That's my point. I'm glad to see UK anti-terror folks getting a serious boost in operational tempo since the Manchester bombing. If shit continues downhill though it will end up a highly militarized force with entire cities/camps dedicated to invader scum with a military force policing it like Iraq if shit gets bad like we saw in Children of Men.

I pray Britain stays strong with regards to Brexit though. Honestly best ally these days along with Japan, S. Korea, Australia, Poland and New Zealand.

> 1. Literal fines and sanctions if you don't accept certain numbers of migrants
> 2. EU leftist funding of institutions, programs and academia
> 3. EC Human rights depending on how you see its connection to the EU
> 4. Southern european countries like italy and greece are ethnically arab anyway, with free movement
> 5. EU interference in domestic politics

The EU has a large role in forcing immigration.

damn, shame he got caught.

Reports coming in of police using the loud speaker, multiple sources.

"SHEFFIELD RESIDENT 11293445674134544, YOUR TV LICENCE HAS EXPIRED. WE REPEAT, YOUR LICENCE HAS EXPIRED."

Or they could just give civilians guns to defend themselves with

>Sheffield
>relevant

We both know that's not going to happen in the UK. Would be nice for them though.

Haha i wish, maybe i should start a political party with the single issue of legalizing guns for all

that's a fucking retarded proposal at this point in time

that sucks sheffield is nice too

What's that 3 happenings in one day now?
And it's not even the weekend.

What? That doesn't make any sense?

They'd only be killing other mulsims if they attacked Sheffield.

I live here
it isnt

> 1. Literal fines and sanctions if you don't accept certain numbers of migrants

That's surely not of UK concern since you took none of them and nobody ever forced you, post some source otherwise

> 2. EU leftist funding of institutions, programs and academia

EU's founding sharia courts in UK? What does it have to do with the points of my post?

> 3. EC Human rights depending on how you see its connection to the EU

see point 2

> 4. Southern european countries like italy and greece are ethnically arab anyway, with free movement

Well, you can't help but sucking saudi's cock on any given chance anyway

> 5. EU interference in domestic politics

So it was Merkel allowing a parallel education and jurisdiction on your soil? Are you for real?

Also your ham headed former PM couldn't resist helping the fucking pathetic baguette piece of shit overthhrowing the Lybian govt in fact opening the mediterranean route in order to gain some more fucking oil wells.

You and France just deserve being soaked in muzzie semen for that alone

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=vi0c8KRorJI

Do it

All in all I really liked the movie. The fight scene in the ghetto was tip top

Potential happening in France too

Fuck is going on?

In a weird way, the Manchester bombing was a blessing.

It shoved a rocket up the arse of police all over Europe to stop more of this Ramadan murder madness.

You recon they'd have swooped on this Sheff paki otherwise? The fuck they would. This is what they should be doing to all of the 36,000 people on their bullshit watchlist. Just fucking arrest them all.

hopefully coordinated ISIS attacks

I hope they did get hurt, they should learn that yes, there are terrorists building bombs in their very neighborhoods, planning to use them on their countrymen, and that these terrorists aren't even competent.

WTF is this
>Henderson's Relish. ?

the wonderful time of Ramadan my kafir friend

I don't care if they're Muslim.

If you haven't taken up arms against Civilization, you're not our enemy.

There is a such thing as innocent muslims, friendo..

i really wish they hadn't
the ramadan bombathon is the only thing I look forward to every year, watching those cucks get BTFO by their majestic and supremely good hearted guests.

I laugh at europeans. They are so pathetic.

>hopefully

>sheffield
There were armed police there before Christmas, way before any of the Westminster/Manchester shit kicked off.

It really is a shithole, only thing its good for is Meadowhall

A large group of heavily armed police? Someone must have posted an anti-migrant meme or something.

Good. You should have had armed police back on your streets years ago. My God, basic safety and high-quality policing are not mutually exclusive. I know that's ironic from an American, but in most places in America the cops never are violent because, gasp, most of the citizens are law-abiding and naturally ethical, like any civilized people ought to be.

Whats the law on sporks?

21+

Don't even think about metal cutlery

it's all part of "reverse bomb the mosque"

Killing pakis. Nice

It certainly seems like the UK (which has some of the most competent intelligence services in the world) has been sitting on a pile of actionable intel on militants. Seems like Manchester was finally the straw that has broke the camel's back and they are being let off the chain a bit to pursue those leads. It's great news.

Where is that picture from?

I hope they don't, only time anyone seems to give a shit about the path the entire west is heading down is when johnny jihad blows himself up

Here take this, it'll help in the upcoming race war

Your family tree

Banned, too dangerous

RELIGION OF PEACE!

Wrong.

Yeah it is great news, but what if it's just a show of power by the conservatives for the GE in a week

I would hope not, but you're likely much more plugged into insight on that front than I will ever be. I would like to think seeing British children slaughtered was enough to bring all sides of the aisle to the conclusion that intelligence can no longer be sat on and potential militants need to be rounded up as soon as intel becomes firm.

>Nancy

>some of the most competent intelligence services in the world

This.

We've been at it since before most countries even existed.

Who knows the reason they are sitting on them, many might just be they want to wait to see if they can pin anyone higher up.

Eitherway i agree with you they should act immediately and with force

it has a dick doesn;t it?

Ditto. It's full of bald, fat miners who get pozzed up on tesco brand ale at the weekend and start on anyone who doesn't use double negatives or comes from the south, meanwhile they defend their muslim best friends who make up the other 50% of the population wearing wahabi robes and loitering in street 24/7 in their arab coves only coming out to molest the student population (who in turn are brain dead).

So, it was what they used to call an "own goal"back during the Troubles, eh?

So, pakis have the same potential to blow themselves up as the Irish.

nah im not one of those posters

>Whatever they teach there

youtube.com/watch?v=95GxhqjHZ3E

Ramadan bombathon. I'm so glad there are exactly zero muslims in like a 100 mile radius of me

Brits pls confirm: this video clip is blocked in the UK.

Not even joking chaps, they have done this on purpose to cover it up.

It's Ramadan, the holiest time of year for Muslims, therefore they celebrate the way muhammed would have wanted - with wanton violence and death towards infidels.

>innocent muslims

That's like saying some communists are people lmao. No. Kill every man woman and child.

Britain paved the way in which a lot of our most modern counter-terrorist and counter-insurgent organizations operate. Whether it is the tight knit relationship between the US SMUs ("Delta Force") and the SAS or the CIA and MI6, Britain has usually been well ahead of the curve.

There's likely a number of reasons intel gets sat on, whether that's fishing for a bigger catch, looking for a larger organization or just not being convinced it's an imminent threat. Our own intelligence and law enforcement organizations have done the same. Manchester was likely a catalyst for decision making that errs on the side of caution and immediate action.

>armed
with spoons?

>This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

lmao

It's a shitslime school telling their youth to kill faggots and non-believers etc. uploaded 6 years ago

sauce?
too bad

beat me to it

Don't worry, just a clip showing teachers at a prominent Islamic school in Birmingham, a school applauded by the state for preaching diversity and tolerance, wherein said teachers tell dozens of students to hate British society and hate walking down British streets. Of course the scowls on the faces of Muslims you pass have nothing to do with this; it is your fault for not being more accepting and tolerant.
KABOOOM

AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

BRITAIN HAS NO GUNS

I SEE

>uk police
>armed

That's how I know its fake news.

Replace the "tube" in youtube with "pak" and it'll work

What do you mean? Theyve all got their police designated assault spoons.

we just had the army on the streets, maybe a historical first for us, don't be surprised by anything now

thats sad, this video is a real redpill. dont give up, dont let these mudshits take over your home.

Silly tosser. Spoons are too hard and have an edge that could hurt someone. Now they give armed police padded paddly whackers.

Picture related. You can tan someones arse with one of these bad boys.

I've already prepared myself !

Sheffield? Didn't they nuke that once?

Some police in the UK are armed, average police man walking down mainstreat might not be but those in important areas or responding to incidents like this are.

Those look like thay could be handy for manually directing traffic.

Goddammit why have you guy allowed yourselves to be srewed like thi Jesus H Christ - Fuck and we are probably right behind your - not quite and yes big difference we are a nation of immigrants you guys were basically homogeneous with the odd Irishth thrown in (well alot thrown in) to add flavour but let thouands of Paki in willy nilly - muh empire - fuck
Brmghm, Sheffield, Manchester, practically all the Midlands is it? Yorkshire, don't forget Luton - tiny little Peshwars all over Great Britain and guess where the Taliban started, yeah bloody Pakistan - God Rest Enoch Powells soul - he tried to warn you - yeah you can abet the Paki's have gun hidden about - but not law abiding Brits

it was just a movie sadly.

To arrest people criticizing islam? lol fucking pedophile freemason chiefs

WARNING
THEY WILL ATTEMPT AN ATTACK ON HUNGARIAN SOIL, BUDAPEST

GET IN SAFETY