Why are white people so bad at getting other ethnic groups on their side?

archive.fo/SQ0Gs

It always turns into a situation where it's every other minority group allying against white people. I've seen Sup Forums praise the "based rooftop Koreans" from the LA Riots, but as the article points out:

>Asian immigrants, once a conservative bloc, have steadily moved to the center and left of the political spectrum, especially as their US-born children identify with more liberal beliefs. Exit poll data show that since 1992, Asian-Americans have steadily moved further away from the Republican Party, shifting to the Democrats and independents. In 2016, exit polls showed Asian-Americans broke 65% for Clinton to 27% for Trump. As the country's fastest-growing immigrant group, the trends don't bode well for the GOP, who lagged behind the Democrats in Asian-American engagement in 2016.

>"What I'm hearing from Trump and the rise in hate crimes in this country is scaring me," Lee said. "Los Angeles had this painful past. Now it's time for minority ethnic groups to talk to each other, stay bound together, understand and support each other."

I keep hearing that Asian-Americans are supposed to be a conservative, right-wing group that values their place in American society, but politically, they've been trending toward the Left and falling in with other minority groups instead.

Is there anything that can be done about this, or is this just how things naturally fall?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_world_by_household_income
youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik
statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>media doing nothing but blast white people

I wonder why everyone hates white people. Sage.

>Is there anything that can be done about this
yeah, stop associating the right with nazis. for as long as the right is associated with nazis it'll always be trivial to make it an angry-white-guys-only kinda deal.

start by not fucking lee's girl,then stop calling lee a bitch by not acting like a nigger and shootingyour head of for cucking him. basically stop niggering lee

I just found the tiny dick low test Gook.

Too condescending and ruin everything by inviting unstable minorities into areas instead of civilized high IQ ones just to virtue signal

lots of white people really are racist, combined with more successful, which leads to jealousy.
in other words, places like pol where they are actively racist white supremacists actively push people out of their sphere of influence of the right, since no one wants to be the guy they came for second after the spics

Imagine being in high school. There is this group of literal 11/10 kids that are so fucking hot you can't help but be jealous.

They are rich thanks to their parents hard work, and have perfect grades to top it off.

Where as you are poor as shit and can have trouble trying to maintain your grades, then these people come up to you and want to be your friend.

Not only do you already feel alienated, but you feel as if they are mocking you. This is how other races feel about whites.

Haters gonna hate.

Because the Jewish media control all of it and for some stupid reason white men lost control or sold it to the Jew. Our generation never had a chance

But Asians are the most overall successful group in the US, last I checked.

side with whites: be expected to work for a living, pay your own way, be master of your own destiny

Side against whites: expect whites to give you a living, pay for everything, democrats control your destiny

most people will choose the free money

>Imagine being in high school. There is this group of literal 11/10 kids that are so fucking hot you can't help but be jealous.
>They are rich thanks to their parents hard work, and have perfect grades to top it off.

So Asians?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Asian people are not another oppressed, poor minority. They are both willing and able climb to the top of the ladder very quickly, and thus would be a valuable ally, but instead have been choosing to ally themselves with the rest of this country's minorities, in many cases against white people instead.

>implying most us liberals aren't white

yet blacks still blame their lack of success on bing a minority
top shelf kek

Nah, they blame it on slavery. That's apparently always going to be the go-to excuse no matter how long it's been.

"Value their place" meaning second class citizens?

The Sup Forums meme is that Asians are well-integrated and appreciative of the opportunities they have in this country (and other Western countries, for that matter). The reality is that they, like literally every other ethnic group, have been forming a non-white bloc separate from, and ultimately against, white people.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_world_by_household_income
the link doesnt work, are you sure that average household income for all 1.3 billion asians are so high
>n-no I cherry picked the best of the best that white americans let in their lands
yeah

Sage

>"Asian"
Specify.

Most E. Asians ARE conservatives who value their place, most "other Asians" are sub-human scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik

Asians worship Academia and academic hierarchy it was inevitable that they'd become largely liberal in the second and third generations

Why do people revolt against authority figures ?

Have this, then.

>I keep hearing that Asian-Americans are supposed to be a conservative, right-wing group that values their place in American society, but politically, they've been trending toward the Left and falling in with other minority groups instead.
>Is there anything that can be done about this, or is this just how things naturally fall?

Ask the Jews.

White in-group preference is the solution to most problems, including this one.
Nobody likes worms and indoctrinated whites people demean themself at every opportunity.

Killing anti-white Jews would help as well.

Fuck off. Asians are mostly right wing and based. Libcuck propaganda will only sway the weakest and least-asian of us.

t. filipino-American first gen after my parents came to the US in the 80's

/thread

>Fuck off. Asians are mostly right wing and based.

This is observably not true, though; at least not anymore. It's a fact that the majority of Asians living in the US now lean left. A sizable minority, such as yourself, may be right wing and based, but you are a part of a growing minority in that regard.

>especially as their US-born children
>US-born

See, that's the problem. It's the children being brainwashed by liberal media and public education.

read mein kampf, the Jews have been in control of the media for a lot longer than you think. It's because they have controlled the banks, and the media is just a propaganda tool to keep them in power. They don't make money on it, not like you think.
That was the main reason for WW2. Hitler, with all his faults, was tying to save Germany from this.

nigger

Don't muh dick the Asians, you tard.

This, Asian is a broad term.

found the delivery boy slacking off on the job

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

>Percent of welfare recipients who are Asian or Pacific Islander
>18 %
>12,220,000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans

>Total Population: 18,205,898

>adopt xenophobic views
>surprised immigrants and children of immigrants don't support you

Because Asian immigrants are generally "book smart", and will naturally steer away from the antiscience, bible thumping hicks on the right, in spite of the terrible dangers of the left, which are sometimes harder to realize in this brainwashed society.

Yeah that isn't going to last. Blacks look at chinks and see easy meat, marks to be victimized. Beans hate blacks. Blacks hate beans. They all hate gays.

The entire leftist coalition is going to fly apart like a wagon wheel with a broken spoke,

So far, the glue that's been holding it all together is the disdain for white people shared by these groups.

My current gf is Korean, she is hates blacks, Mexicans (Even though I am one) trannies, gay rights,abortion and is a devout Catholic. But she is still votes Democrat because muh poor immigrants, her mom is in immigrant and sees the GOP as an anti immigrant party.
I also have another Korean friend who is a small business owner. His parents own several businesses in California but they moved to Texas because the regulations and taxes in Cali were killing them. Even then he still votes Democrat because "Republicans are racist as fuck bro".

you faggots do know that many "asians" immigrating to the US are muslims and indians nowadays, right?
the east asian migrant days are going away

>girl,then
>shootingyour head of for
You can't tell me to stop niggering if you speak like this Lee.

>are you sure that average household income for all 1.3 billion asians are so high
But we're talking about minorities in America? Just look at the OP.

It's never been necessary for us.
Race hustling is a last resort when you are too weak to hold land on your own.
That's why jews are so good at it.

No, we actually have quite a large number of East Asian immigrants still coming over to the West Coast.

Also, Middle-Easterners, if that's what you mean by Muslims, are generally lumped either in with "Other" or even sometimes "White" when it comes to our census statistics.