Evolution

What are we supposed to do about the (((evolution))) problem?

Why are (((they))) so intent on force feeding us the evolution myth from such a young age? My younger brother is in 9th grade and his bullshit (((Biology))) class actually presents this crock of shit as an indisputable fact with literally zero mention of any plausible alternatives.

Their evolution indoctrination works so well that even here on Sup Forums there are countless people who call themselves "redpilled" but will still vehemently defend this (((theory))).

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ikax0Y0NJsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's true, primitive.

Evolutions is true. Social Darwinism is the future

let's hear from the one real theologian

evolution is true you dumbass. i can't prove wheter there is a god or not but i'm extremely confident that there is no point in whorshipping him

>From such a young age
Fuck off. 14-15 is the exact right age for the students to learn more about the theory for themselves. If you're a critical thinking student you'll accept the theory and leave your religion. If you're stupid and indoctrinated by your religion enough you'll continue believing your religion and die an ignorant nigger level intellect.

t. superior fedora wearer

Can't evolution simply be the way God created Man?

Evolution is true you (((retard)))

>literally

As opposed to metaphorically?

>zero mention of any plausible alternatives

You completely failed to post any, faggot. You are why people laugh at christians. You are stupid. Christians keep saying that their religion will save civilization, yet you are still stuck fighting against high school biology. And are losing badly.

How about the idea that God created animals and the animals needed to evolve to survive ?

Christianity
>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28 NASB
Evolution
>At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace the savage races throughout the world. -Charles Darwin

>What are we supposed to do about the (((evolution))) problem?

The first edition of Darwin's Origin of Species does not contain the word evolution. Or evolve, or evolving or evolves. It contains a permutation of the word once - the last word of the book, in a poetic flourish, is the word evolved.

There is no evolution, because no one ever said it was. Layman use the word so much that even scientists use the word now.

There is common descent and there is natural selection - descent with modification.

This is what 99% of people trained in science and understand how the world works and live in nice houses in the suburbs think.

Uneducated dumbasses who live in shitholes who believe all kinds of inane stuff find it comforting that some supernatural father-like figure made them and they are special and so forth. There's about a million things in the human body itself to disprove this, including that we are obviously distant, distant cousins of chimpanzees.

Why would he go through all the trouble of 4billion years of evolution? youd think he would just snap his fingers and man would be created.
When ever there is a new explanation for something, religion seems to jump on it, disregarding their own stories.

We don't know his motives. We may not even be the end product. This could all be an experiment to create a universe and see if anything interesting would happen.

>youd think he would just snap his fingers and man would be created

That would be the case depending on what point in time you're observing from

There is so much evidence to prove evolution and there are still idiots that don't believe it.

Who is Ruth?

Tell us what you think Evolution is and why you think its wrong.

Why people care about whether they came from monkey or "gods" shit ? I never understood religion. It always felt like a chore i had to do as a kid because parents said so.

>look at me Im smart atheist
>random protein n shiet became life
>we wuz fish n shiet
>nothing caused nothing to turn into something

What are plausible alternatives to evolution? I am very curious.

The irony of a christcuck putting anything into brackets.
Move along, shouldn't you be somewhere on overtimes to make enough gibs to send to starving African children?

Just gotta know, you know. It's like an itch that never goes away

First learn the meaning of Theory. Then realize that science is based on facts and not your feels. You sound like an SJW op.

>he denies the entire basis for eugenics
Creationists are cucks

T. Someone who's never read anything on evolution

I suppose magic man sacrificing himself to himself makes far more sense

Inb4 fedora

I'm a conservative

>when creating the whole of existence, you should skip the parts where it manifests its beauty by working like a clockwork towards an intended goal
Truly the opinion of a gentleman and a scholar.

His arguments makes sense if you're retarded and never earned a degree in STEM.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ikax0Y0NJsY

"Evolution" is just an illusion created by our linear view of the universe and time. It does not actually exist anymore so than five year old you exists, it's just an anchor point in time to justify our contemporary perceptions.

The bible is ((their)) book so you should re-evaluate if you want to let it overrule everything else

>God is the RUTH

Why is evolution even perceived as a problem for the church?

It's only a problem if Christians passionately take the Old Testament as truth, instead of viewing it with context as they're meant to. The Old Testament narrowly avoided becoming apocryphal and is only considered Jewish proverbs and mythology with some pearls of wisdom.

Even the Jews themselves view the whole damn thing with context.

Fucking protestants
>they follow the bible verbatim yet without actually being authentic Christians.

Nigga wot
>evolution is phenomena observed over time
This level of shit
So what, wind and ripples aren't real because they're a phenomena observed over time?

>jack chick
My negger. Sup Forums needs some real redpilling!

OP why in the world would you think that God's name is Ruth? Do you imagine that he or she was named after a candy bar? I thought God was supposed to look like a man. Are you trying to tell us that God is a trannie who now calls himself Ruth.

OP is very confused.

I love these. Thanks poland

God is Babe Ruth.

>Abiogenesis contradicts the Bible.
ftfy

evolution isnt real big bang isnt real the universe isnt real other planets arent real

were living in the dark ages right now with atheists claiming to be wise but becoming fools

Romans 1:22
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

theres only the flat earth, the firmament and the great lights that god put

>evolution doesnt exist
explain this

>Why people care about whether they came from monkey or "gods" shit ?
It's human nature to want to know how things came to be. For thousands of years people have asked where we came from. Most cultures have a creation myth about how the world came to be, naturally most of them with their culture at the center of it.

Science tends to intensify that desire to know. It's a system built around explaining the world around us through observation and collection of evidence.

>I never understood religion. It always felt like a chore i had to do as a kid because parents said so.
I know the feel. I grew up Catholic. We went to church and recited prayers because it's something we needed to do. Then we went to confession to wipe away the sins of the week and be all clean for the next week.

What was missing from that, and what is the real attraction of religion, is spiritual experiences. Whether it's a feeling of reaching out to God, or an intense sensation of peace and oneness with the cosmos, it's an intense and beautiful experience. Ironically I had my first and most intense experience of this years after I left the church, through meditation in an entirely atheist context -- and finally understood what some people get out of religion.

Evolution is a theory.

So is gravity.

Best way to test your faith is to jump out a window. Give it a try OP.

>He doesn't do tectonics
Pathetic. Truly pathetic. For a Christian to deny the existence of a semi-solid lava Mantle under the Earth's Crust, literally Hell itself, you are an humiliation to the Christian world.

t. tipper

Evolution is a fact you fucking moron, Darwin was highly religious you can be religious and understand this simple fact too you ignoramus

>plausible alternatives

ahahahaha fucking kys

Consider this painting.
It tells a story, whose past and future our mind fills in, even if they are not depicted. The shipwreck that placed these men on this raft did not actually occur, nor does their eventual rescue, it is only implied ephemerally by the painter's brush.

We are like the men in this painting, if you question us, you can hear the tale that supposedly led to our placement in this tableaux, and if you examine our surroundings you can puzzle out a glimpse of our past and our future, but none of those things actually exist, only the painting is real, and that painting was created, despite our testimony to the contrary, and all the evidence of narrative the painting contains within.

>ended up in Nazi ovens.

That is what you infer from looking at what's depicted in the painting. However we can also infer from looking at it that it is a painting. We can then infer that it was created by a person applying oil paints to a canvas using a brush. And I think you'll agree that most likely actually happened.

I don't see what the problem is, you can still have good just fine with evolution.

Darwinian evolution is a fucking religion down to the wire. It's not experimental science, but rather natural history or philosophy.
Also Darwinian evolution =/= Natural selection
Darwinian evolution is taught in a way completely devoid of critical thinking.

We'll it's probably due to the fact evolution is the only scientific explanation as to why humans exist. It's a lot more plausible than the fairy tale alternative.

t. nazi muslim catholic gay communist satanic paleontologist

nah god makin it is p scientific if you ask me

>zero mention of any plausible alternatives
Because the alternatives are not very plausible. You have a book that says God created the world in 7 days, and you know it's true because it says it's true. Well, I have a book that says I am god, that I created the world in the year 1950, and that I created everything you see that's older than 1950 just to fool you. And I know it's true because it says it is, and it also says it's an infallible book.

If you're going to teach creation, you also need to teach my theory. It's equally plausible as yours. There's exactly as much evidence that it's true.

Also, (((parentheses))) are not used for emphasis, retard.

Jack Chick is an insane retard.

>However we can also infer from looking at it that it is a painting. We can then infer that it was created by a person applying oil paints to a canvas using a brush.

Correct.
That is because we are outside of the painting, and we view it from that perspective. We are not outside the universe however, and cannot gain the same dispassionate view where the brush strokes are plainly there for us to see. Perhaps if we shared God's perspective the true mechanisms of our creation would be equally as transparent and obvious.

>brush strokes are plainly there for us to see
mind giving an example?

The same logic supports the argument that we're in a massive computer simulation too. But since we by definition cannot look at the universe from outside, there is no evidence for or against. It's not falsifiable in any way. That makes it no more plausible than if I claim that there's a massive invisible teapot in space.

I cannot, because I am saying that since we are in the metaphorical painting we cannot separate ourselves from it and view the "brush strokes" that arrange us.

If that is your point of view, how can you ever say anything meaningful about God?
It's pure conjecture at that point.

Yeah, but that didn't happen. More like the reverse!

>evolution being incompatible with Christianity
God is powerful, and God knows all in a epistemologically pure manner. Then, in His might, what stops him from just creating the world in a way that it constructs itself in the way He wants? It's important to remember most of the Old Testament is just kike law.

Bait. God is real, evolution is real. you are a dumbass.

sage.

>Not knowing about tectonics
This makes my head hurt. Christfags are truly uneducated retards.

>le Russell teapot meme
Sup Forums thinks it's spam when I say that's literally what someone from reddit would say.

>i-it's not falsifiable
Neither is justice, love, dignity, or meaning, but I prefer to live in a world that has those things within it, rather than one composed solely of that which can be measured by mentally maladjusted nihilists armed with scales and rulers.

the bible and evolution are incompatible

god created the sun after creating the earth and the grass and the trees meaning there was no photosynthesis

deal with it evolution cuckstains

you dont believe in god

I don't claim to say anything meaningful about God other than I believe He exists.

With all the the bill nye bullshit we have a chance to establish the right as the pro science side (and the left as the pro dogmaic bullshit side), but you fucking christcucks want to fucking spoil it because "MUH 2000 YEAR OLD KIKE BOOK" kill yourselves.

Christfags and SJWs are intellectual brothers

It's people like you who give burgers a bad name with your nigger-tier intellect.

lel