Feminism yes!

A boy won the girls trackmeet and even the girl who actually won and her parents are scared to mention it

"It's just so... frustrating"

theday.com/high-school-sports/20170530/transgender-athlete-takes-spotlight-in-girls-meet

Notice the femine quads at the left on the one who also has the lady's penis

Remember that trans girl who won a women's lifting competition? Remember any other stores of MtF people beating actual females? This is one of the few things that might wake feminists up. SPREAD THE MEMES

>comments are disabled for this article

Huh... that's strange you'd think they'd want a lot of people congratulating this transwoman on her achievement.

Must be a technical glitch.

Maybe we can host a comments section right here Sup Forums

I think you're just transphobic. Look a the black girls musculature, clearly she's trained a lot harder than that white girl has

The white girl also has wide bones in her hips, how does she expect to be a woman's athlete with those wide baby birthin' hips?

The whole kinesiology of her running is going to be thrown off

>doesn't understand basic biology between a male body and female body

Wow look at all these transphobes

You go girl! Way to show everyone that girls are just as good as boys when it comes to these things!

>MtF people beating actual females

Any day now I except brave transmen to start winning MMA and powerlifting competitions.

That will show you throwbacks how current the year is

You're late.

I think the photographer might be /our guy/ notice how he perfectly captured the "fuck all this fucking bullshit" look on the face of the white girl who probably trained her whole life for this moment

Point is since gender is a social construct and XY men can compete evenly in XX women's sports... they should unironically expect XX "men" to compete succesfully in XY mens sports...

And yet...

Who bigoted much?

Me a bigot? Never!

>Too shit to compete in a fair match against other men? NOT TO WORRY! Just claim to be a female and CRUSH THE EVER LOVING FUCK out of the biologically physically inferior! You're still, back in "reality," completely inadequate, but now you can offload your insecurities onto others, while various political action groups come to your defense, because of oppression or something! Now available in purple flavor.

Hahahaha, I am enjoying every second of it. Eat shit cunts. First this, then it becomes too dangerous to go out unassisted, and then the gibs will run out and you'll be sucking aids dicks for pennies.

>transphobic

25 cents per post...

Sacre Bleu! What a faggot!

This kid might be unironically doing this. How many ghetto niggers even know about jewish SJW shit like "trans"

"Gender be a soshul contruck, my niggah!"

I think it's possible they've hit on a new ghetto lottery to play

GAAAAWD i fucking LOOOOOVE it : Femscum is getting their equality back, right in the ass. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.

Fuckinh women, i hope the hypocrit gender loves it.

and i hope they get punished hard, for their sexist remarks xD
Can we make that they get kicked out, and have their careers destroyed, when they say something not 100% politically correct about that ??

:3 >:3 >:3 >:3 >:3 >:3

Transgender persons should be barred from competitive sports and also life

This really makes me angry. My daughter is excited about joining hockey and now shell probably have to play with some confused men. It really is not fair. If you have ever had real set of nuts then you are a man and have an unfair advantage. Stupid. This makes me so angry. Its not just that its ethics. How is it fair to come in second to man in a womans run.

CASTER SEMENYA won 100m women's at Rio last year.... nothing new

Reminder "CASTER SEMENYA" is an anagram for YES A SECRET MAN

Well for what it's worth, I have a female cousin who always just played in men's hockey. It wasn't professional hockey or anything, I don't think they beat the shit out of each other or anything, but it was still adult hockey. Maybe they went easy on her when she was playing, but she seemed to compete fine.
There's so much skill to hockey that I think it might outweigh the physical factor as long as you can skate well, maybe? I actually don't follow hockey that much so dunno.

We need to support all transgender athletes in female divisions, Lets make men dominate in all fields of sports

this is how a snake eats itself
the Lefts very own psychotic rule book eventually comes back to rule over them psychotically
get comfy and laugh heartily

>You'll be alive when women's sports are dominated by men in skirts and wigs.

I'd honestly watch for the laughs

>How is it fair to come in second to man in a womans run.

Careful there you bigoted fucking leaf. Gender is a SOCIAL construct, shitlord.
One more oppressive post out of you and I will report you to the proper authorities.

u wouldnt say anything even remotely like that, if it was discrimination against men, so stfu and suck it up, buttercuck

Yes, they went easy on her, purposefully slowing the game. Male bone density is 1.5 higher than female and male shoulders, hips and backs are placed in a way that tells us that men are for carrying shit and taking hits.
There is no way she would be uninjured and those guys had to extend considerable effort to not hurt her.

I played hockey my whole life. Still do. As a kid there was this girl who was 2 years older and really good and on our AA team. I dont know if Americans understand what that means. AA is like tryout team. Like represent your town.

Remember when Juwanna Mann was a comedy film and not a documentary?

actually the only way anyone would watch women's sports.

>doesn't understand basic sarcasm

i legit cant tell when blacks are trannies

This particular hiccup in liberal logic and the pains it has given them, it fills me with joy.

Who can tell?

"Womens" sports will soon be competition of the strongest/fastest MtF transpeople. Hilarious. I can't wait for the tears when the first MtF transbitch loses "her title" to ANOTHER MtF transbitch.

She's insane.

I agree with the yankee ^

ITT anons who didn't read the article.

The tranny came in second to the female dindu. The tranny did come in first last year.

GOOD!!

Another crowd of people got red-pilled

>changes gender
>kicks the shit out of woman ggezmode and get paid

There's that one mtf trans that won state girl's wrestling title in Texas. Many athletes bowed out of facing it the playoffs in protest

Here

>Commenting on this article has been disabled.

YOURE TOO SLOW

This

Mr PoPo

What a cuteboi.

@ Mr PoPo

You seem confused. other way around

> Yearwood is a transgender athlete who competed for Cromwell as a girl for the first time on April 5, winning both sprints in a tri-meet against Portland and Old Saybrook

Picture caption

> Stonington’s Kate Hall, right, finishes second to Cromwell’s Andraya Yearwood in the 100-meter dash at Tuesday’s Class M track and field meet in New Britain. Yearwood, a transgender athlete, also won the 200. (Tim Martin/The Day)

That's a man!

Edit: ftm. So a chick hopped up on testosterone making other chicks submit

You can guarentee Tyrone took off that wig and fucked Jenny in the locker room with dat BBC

It's like sanctioned doping

Bingo

>"genders are equal!"
>trannies (pretend women) ALWAYS btfo real women in sports, even (pretend athletics) like e-sports

i guess some genders are more equal than others.

>nothing can justify hitting women!!!
>unless you are a non-linear transgenderqueer muslim LGBTBBQ, of course

Next with artificial wombs, women will become obsolete.

She wanted to compete with actual men, who would without doubt demolish her

“It feels really good. I'm really happy to win both titles,” Yearwood said after her performance in the Class M meet. “I kind of expected it. I've always gotten first, so I expected it to some extent. … I'm really proud of it.”

REAL WOMEN BTFO

CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT IS REALLY HAPPENING

FUCK TRANNY SCUM INTO THE EARTH

I wonder how tumblr feels about all of this

Amazing how little people will sell their integrity for.

I'm going to be pissed if I have to stop watching golf and volleyball sluts due to the urge to vomit.

I wish that would've happened. Would've been hilarious. Unfortunately we probably wouldn't have known about it due to the MSM viewing it as not being a victory for the liberal agenda

I disagree. We should be encouraging this as much as possible. /our goal/ should be to pressure the individual teams of WNBA and also the league itself into drafting as many """""women""""" as possible.

>Transgender
>women's race
>black guy

Tumblr's wet dream of oppression

we are all born in the meme timeline

Nigga a man won woman of the year last year.

who knew that the east germans were simply way ahead of their time

nigger faggot

It was to condition us into what we are going through right now. why do you think we are all just laughing about it and doing nothing.

And the news paper calls it her

I've reported you to Trudeau you bigot!
Prepare to have your daughter taken and redistributed to refugees with sexual emergencies.

As a kid yeah sure, the physiology of men and women differ however dramatically in adulthood.

the thing here though is that that wrestler WANTED to compete against the boys, but the schools rules did not allow them to

I need feminism so I can watch women get BTFO by men dressed as women in sports

>inb4 transsexual becomes its own gender category in sports

>and fucked Jenny in the locker room with dat BBC
RAPED jenny in the locker room you mean

>Men play women's sports better than women
You can't make this shit up. Roasties eternally btfo

This.
Feminists will start to get really pissed if trannies dominate their sports.

integrity?!

Underrated post

How damn pathetic do u have to be to accept this mtf crap but then compete in sports against real women? I mean it's one thing to go thru with that crap and another level of mental illness or derangement to race girls.