R/The_Donald, I mean Sup Forums will defend this

>kunta_ceejay

WE

I don't seem to remember any of those being flaunted on national television

What is it with you retards and the excuse of:

"But you guys did it years ago so it's okay."

It's never okay and it never has been. Quit hiding the fact that your party is a piece of shit by pointing out the fact that the other party also happens to be a piece of shit.

Fucking retards.

BASED CENTRIST

Didn't the ones who burned the Obama effigy get in trouble? Also, they weren't celebrities who have access to thousands of people.

not really, any time i see people posting shit about killing the president - any president, not just trump, i assume they're a crackhead of some sort.

really, most of anything can be explained by one or more crackheads being involved.

Normal people have a problem with seeing their president mutilated. I disagreed with Obama on most things but I never tried to claim he was #notmypresident

rodeo clown that wore and Obama mask lost his livelihood and was investigated by the DOJ

obama pretty objectively would have deserved it though

Ive never been to r/donald but ill defend it.

Normal hicks in the sticks who dont have any outreach or fans
Vs.
a (celebrity "comic") who was apart of cnn and paid a professional photographer and team to do the photo shoot.

and liberals feel the same way about drumpf. So, who's right?

kim jong un

all of that is hilarious and should be encouraged

Sage

>they weren't celebrities

>bunch of unknown hillbilly hicks
>comparable to a mainstream media slut

?

>kunta_ceejay
Why do niggers always feel the need to mark their image macros
Like anyone would use such a shitty pic

I think it's funny how people hold Obama up as some sort of sacred nignog like fuck off retarded bootlips nigger.
I-I-IF-IF-IF-IF fuck off king nigger moslem.

Each of those people have the right to express themselves.

They don't have the right to be free of criticism.

And for the record, calling for the death of our elected leader is horrible, regardless of their political party.

>random-ass crackers do it in their trailer parks and fields
>same as mainstream comedian posting an image of her holding a severed head on all forms of social media

huh okay chum

>Y'all
I fucking hate nogs

>The obama ones are from hick towns and no one of real importance and were generally ignored.

>The decapitated trump one was from a goddamn twitter feed of what I assume is a leftist celebrity.

There's the difference.

I love our legislature.

Running bills on stupid shit, but yet still can't pass a budget.

For fuck sake they just passed some trampoline safety bill. Inspections for trampolines and the like, with special tools and training and time.

But yet they still can't pass a budget.

This.
I never get the strawman arguments.
They are nigger tier and people that use them should be put to the rope.

I ain't defending sheeeeit.

we obviously. we at least spent some effort on looking into the matter while the liberals just parrot after the media

No fucking kidding.

They act like she's being charged with a crime.
No.
She lost her connections to CNN/MGM and a sweet gig being unfunny for real nice pay.
As would anyone who had done those bottom pics about Obama were they in her position.
A single racist word, or just one interpreted that way ends careers/jobs at all levels of society.
But you can openly insult 'whitey' all day.
Fuck these retarded leftist cucks.

All of the bottom where had huge outrage against it you absolute retard.

The difference is that the bottom is a bunch of idiots being edgy while the top is a well-known figure promoting the murder of a president

>Some hillbilly decorating his house is on the same level as a CNN employee with stage shows putting that up on the internet.

I love how cumdrumpfster cucks get all offended about a fake bloody head when Blumpf talked about grabbing pussies and making vulgar comments about women's appearance like Rosie O Donnell and Carly Fiorina and man others, insulting a disabled news reporter, calling Mexicans and other undocumented dreamers criminals and rapists, calling black people lazy, calling Jews money lovers, calling Muslims terrorists, accusing Obama of being from Kenya with no basis, taking advantage of poor people, not paying his taxes, and many more while his depolorable fuckb *ahem* fanboys make disgustingly mean racist anti-semitic and other -isms on the internet. Yeah. Go fuck yourselves.

>midnight, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave
>The presidential bedroom is empty
>the bathroom door is closed and locked
>no lights are on
>just the faint blue glow of a cellphone screen
>trump is on the toilet
>face is sweating
>breathing heavy
>"I have to tweet" he says to himself
>starts tweeting
>feels a huge turd coming on
>tries to force it out
>trump cuts off the blood to his head
>passes out mid shit and mid tweet
>trump falls off the toilet, cracking his head on the tile floor
>ass in the air, shit flying everywhere
>the phone is still in his hand
>his thumb muscles relax
>press the "tweet" button
>people go to read the presidents magnum opus
>despite the constant negative press covfefe
>trump becomes an even bigger laughing stock
>all while unconscious and covered in shit on the bathroom floor

He really is the best president we've ever had.

>8 years vs 4 years

It's the political version of comparing dick sizes, it just so happens Trumps penis is just as small as his hands.

And trump contradicts himself more often than trannies identify by the wrong gender, so what's your point?

Like you cared when it was happening during Obama's reign.

Actually it's not from all accounts. Same with the small hands meme.

>Hurr hurr we call him Drumpf cuz like that's what his immigrant name is. Totally killing it with the comedy! Oh and he's orange!

He said that the women let you grab their pussies. You must be a fat, unattractive women, because ones that look good tend to exhibit that behavior.

You mean like how Ted Nugent wanted to kill Obama and Hillary?

Kek

If Obama has a term twice as long as Trumps, then he was twice the President Trump ever was.

That's a fact you'll have to live with eventually, Trump could only stuff half the time a nigger could, sad.

I did give a damn about those. I agreed with them.

ALL YOU SINNER REPENT UPON THE SILVER GAZE OF TIAMAT THE ICE DRAGON
CHAMPION OF THE UNDERWORLD

MIKE "THE SHINING ANGEL" PENCE

i am fine with both of these

One and done, thanks for playing.

Tryhard/10

I'm not mad about any of those.

Of course, I'm also not one of the people with any influence or power in the Deep State, so it wouldn't really matter if I was. Maybe you should ask CNN why they got so mad about it that they ended Kathy Griffin's career, and may soon end her life, over it.

I'll be over here, eating popcorn and waiting for you to be disappeared by the Deep State for asking too many questions.

>r/The_Donald, I mean Sup Forums
Sup Forums really has gone to shit

It was never an orchestrated effort by everyone in mass media and entertainment entertainment. It's fine if citizens fuck around with pictures and angry tweets, it's a whole other story when an entire entertainment industry shits and demeans our president 24/7

>What poor people do

Vs.

>what a celebrity with influence does.

Kill yourself. Seriously, This is not a meme. End your own life.

But I don't like Obama so it is OK.
What is so hard to understand about this?

Underrated and objectively correct response.

>PITTSBURGH NOT PARIS
PITTSBURGH NOT PARIS
>PITTSBURGH NOT PARIS
PITTSBURGH NOT PARIS

Because the people who did the Obama ones were not in in the media. They were dumb hicks with no influence, as were the people who spread them around. Though Griffin is about as influential as the guy who cleans the old man spittle out of Larry King's microphone, she is still someone with a paycheck and an official sanction from a media agency.

Obummer is a nigger. BIG difference.

He's still president sweetie

kill yourself shill rat

>implying any sjw wouldn't try to ruin you life becuz some Obama puppet
I heard about some guy in us politics who's entire life was ruined becuz he used a Obama mask on hollowing

Ah, good thing you've come to your senses conveniently when your orange daddy is the target.

When did you realize you prefer having sex with men?

>y´all
opinion discarded

Dude, Obama is a NIGGER. Its ok to depict him hanging.

Public figure vs unknown citizens

fuck off nigger

when did we ever claim to not be racist?

Libcucks always seem to forget something: they're the ones who push the "SO tolerant, SO progressive, SO dedicated to social justice/humanitarianism/peace blah blah blah" bullshit all fucking day. When you do that it comes with a cost, and that cost is making you look like a fucking retarded hypocrite everytime you resort to violence or threats of violence or even jokes of violence against people you don't like.

We're the "evil trolls", we have nothing to lose and no stupid-ass creed to live up to.

Bottom middle is being reported on by the news

Are you retarded?

Retards, yaaaay!

Trump will win in 2020. Also Trump has already accomplished more than nigger obama ever did--and undid everything Obama attempted to do at the same time.

Obama will literally be remembered as "that guy who accomplished nothing because Trump REKT his legacy."

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
"

cognitiv dissonance will just make them invent another excuse for their beliefs

I like how Liberals are slowly realizing they aren't better than the rednecks, they just have more money to spend on photoshoots.

>Non-argument
When a public figure who represents major advertising makes a political statement, there are consequences. You have no right or business defending her from her own sponsors.

Fuck. Off. Also Obama was a nigger, and should have been hanged in front of his kids. Then they should also have been hanged. What do you think--reminding Sup Forums that it is racist is an argument? It isn't. We don't care. I'd slit Michelle's belly open and stuff live rats into her chest cavity if I could. She'd deserve it. Nigger cunt.

>Cognitive dissonance
Honesty. We're racists, and honest. We don't PRETEND to be progressives and then take mock-ISIS photos, faggot, we know what we are and we're honest.

Ironically that is why WE, the extreme Right, are less dangerous than idiotic liberals. You make excuses for limitless bloodshed, we simply decide upon what we want and then do it.

Obama is a traitor, not Trump - nuance

YES but YOU gave a damn about all that didn't you. Hell a guy at a rodeo wore an Obama mask and that's all he did and you people lost your shit entirely.

Meanwhile this bitch holds up a realistic bloody severed head effigy of our president, in ISIS fashion, and liberals see no problem with it.

And honestly? That's not okay anyways. If anyone had done this to Obama I'd have agreed it was too far.

T_D will defend this. Organic Sup Forums hates that kike dick sucker.

In all my time browsing the internet I never saw any of those besides the one on the bottom right, and all these rest were smalltime done by nobodies that didn't go mainstream.

They were nowhere near as realistic or brutal either.

that is a form of coping with cognitiv dissonance tho. "but we are honest [entirely unrelated to this subject]"

>jews
gets me every time

Can you link us to the fox news video where they aired these? :^)

everything is jews, just like everything is petriarchy

>national television

But it was on twitter, dumdum.

>it's never okay

Why does this sound so familiar...

Kathy Griffin gigs CANCELLED

Both are wrong. Obongo was shit but that doesnt mean he should have his life threatened. He was a fucking president.