Fugitive and bout hunters killed at Nissan dealer

liveleak.com/view?i=6f6_1496264671

jalopnik.com/two-bounty-hunters-and-fugitive-killed-in-shootout-at-t-1795727637

>A chaotic scene broke out Tuesday at a Nissan dealership in Texas when two bounty hunters discovered the fugitive they were tracking inside, according to news reports. A brief scuffle inside a glass office between the hunters and the fugitive led to a shootout, leaving all three dead.

>The shooting occurred around 7:15 p.m. at a Nissan dealership in Greenville, about 50 miles northeast of Dallas.

>According to the Dallas Morning News, officials identified the bounty hunters as Fidel Garcia Jr. and Gabriel Bernal. The fugitive, Minnesota resident Ramon Hutchinson, had an outstanding warrant for failing to appeal in court on a drug charge and had been wanted on other felony charges for assaulting a police officer, the Morning News reports, so the bounty hunters were sent to find him.

LAND OF THE FREE

Other urls found in this thread:

how-to-become-a-bounty-hunter.com/states/texas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>spic problem solves itself
bretty gud

probably for the best.

bounty $$ - damages $$ < 0

MURCA FUCK YEAH

spics and niggers...
jee, what happened to white america ?

So a criminal contracts with a private company to secure his release on bail, the criminal violates the terms of that contract, and the private company's agents attempt to enforce the contract. As a result, violence ensues and all die.

Exactly what does this have to do with your "land of the free" comment? With the exception of the fact that the criminal was originally charged with a crime, the government had nothing to do with this. Do you just not understand who bounty hunters are?

also the video is fantastic. The whole operation looked like a total amateur disaster

>A brief scuffle inside a glass office between the hunters and the fugitive led to a shootout, leaving all three dead.

Talk about perfect results.

So the fugitive was known to be violent toward law enforcement/authorities (felony charge for assaulting police officer) and was presumably across state lines (Minnesota resident in Texas). Should this not have been a case for the Federal Marshal Service? Isn't this pretty much exactly what they are for?

>LAND OF THE FREE

Yes, that's right. Was there a question in there, or..?

>Two lying obese Mexicans with long braids claim they are federal agents
>burst into some guy's office pointing guns at him
>don't identify themselves to him, no uniforms, no badges
>civilians all around, trapped in little room

>hey Sup Forums lets start a bounty hunting group

All I've learned from this experience is that Mexicans suck at absolutely everything they do, other than killing each other.

>So a criminal contracts with a private company to secure his release on bail, the criminal violates the terms of that contract, and the private company's agents attempt to enforce the contract. As a result, violence ensues and all die.

>federal agents

You should look up what is a bounty hunter

Well, I'm not Ancap, but yeah...exactly.

>Isn't this pretty much exactly what they are for?

A part of what they do, yes. However, the U.S. Marshal Service (or any other law enforcement agency) and bounty hunters pursuing the same individual are not mutually exclusive. It's not as if the feds said, "Just send Dog the Bounty Hunter." because they didn't want to deal with it.

The Marshall service was pursuing him too. Bounty hunters aren't government

Saw this last night, was surprised they were all killed.

>claim they are

can anyone figure out what happened? looked like the big guy on the right shots both dudes while the black guy maybe shoots him?

bounty hunting is still legal? how does it even work, i assume you need training?

apparently not, according to that video

>led to a shootout, leaving all three dead.
Fuckin' based. All three.
They died free. Every single one of them.

>buy car
>get shot

Is this the new Guy Richie flick?

when i saw this yesterday i loled. then i loled even harder when it was announced all 3 died. WTF?
>how fucking dumb are tejans that two big mofos had this little beaner caught, then they let him out of their grasp and they all get wacked dead?
WTF? can someone explain how they all died if they had him caught?

there are bounty hunter for real in america? sound kind of wild west thing in the 1800 that i have read in Tex Willer.

>LAND OF THE FREE?
WHOEVER TOLD YOU THAT IS YOUR ENEMY

>OP posts a liveleak link
>This faggot doesn't click it
Go back

Beaners kill criminal negro who kills them. Sounds good, sucks for the janitor at Nissan though.

its not that glamorous, bounty hunting does happen but you usually have to be deputized so if they flee the county...good luck.

what's happening here is that some clown got bailed, which means the bail bondsman paid for his bail, scumbag paid 10%, then he didn't show up to court, so now they can actually hunt him down and make an arrest. this is allowed through the courts, or rather court clerk offices iirc. b/c they have a special agreement, otherwise officers would have to hunt them down and they just can't do that. being able to hunt them down is one of the reasons anyone would actually dole out for criminals in the first place.

You need a license. You have to pass a set of exams. It's good for all 50 states, but you need permission to enter different countries to capture etc.

Brave bounty hunters. They should be remembered.

This sounds pretty awesome so i don't know if your "LAND OF THE FREE" comment was supposed to be ironic or...

God damn

saw the vid yesterday you stupid fuck. this is my land and board. you go back to wherever "back" is you fucking jew.

Yes, and the police don't mind either. It can help to get dangerous criminals off the streets and into jail cells. And the police don't have to risk their saftey.

You had spics trying to LARP as lawful banditos. Fuck spics.

Nah most states don't require training at all, pretty much. Here's a link to what's required in texas to be one.

how-to-become-a-bounty-hunter.com/states/texas/

By the way, they are fucking dumb for not wearing a badge and identifying themselves. That is literally the first thing you are supposed to do.

It was a joke, nigga.

Kek murica fuck yeah,that story sounds like its out of a fucking western....fucking muricans.

well apparently it was 3 tejas shitskins that are now all dead. fine. winning. fucking retards. carry a .45 next time fucking stupid fucks. and shoot when ya got the drop. holy fuck dumb beaners. BUILD WALL.

yurocucks be like FINALLY!!! YES!!!! ALL MY SNIVELING IS JUSTIFIED NOW!!!

if only they were in a burger joint this would be perfect

>implying america isn't one giant never ending western :^)
Enjoy whatever shitty boring life you live in your country.

A - So glad I am no longer doing that job.
B - those guys where assholes going into a business to collect.
C - this will used as a example of how NOT to do it.

I escpecially like the screaming at the end. It really shows how retarded people are when they only thing they can think to do is scream uncontrollably. May as well top it off with a cherry and piss and shit yourself too.

I would motorboat those titties for all of eternity.

His wife has a pretty decent rack too.

Yes, I can this being used for continuing ed on how NOT do stuff.

You just described women.

Aren't bounty hunters pretty much legally sanctioned niggers?

>bounty hunting is still legal? how does it even work
You get arrested, but do not want to be in jail before the trial. So you bond out. You pay a bondsman 10-15% of your bond in cash and he/she will cover the rest. The money is normally fronted by insurance companies.

If the person doesn't show up to court (AKA skips bail) then it is up to the bondsman to find the person and turn them in or they will lose their cash. Bounty hunters are those who are sent by the bondsman to find these guys and bring them in.

> i assume you need training?
Depends on the state.

t. Former bondsman and bounty hunter.

Colt Seavers wasn't

Watch the clip again.

Fucking idiots. If anyone deserved to die it was these two dummies.

I used to work in a Nissan Dealership. This isn't even the 2nd worst thing I've seen happen there.

Also the more typical bounty hunting is you know the guy is at his mom house, you show up, you eat dinner with them, and promise to bond them out again after they are processed, take them to the jail, and by the time you get your paper work done, the mom is dropping off another 10% to get her kid out.

Pretty fucking cool, god bless Texas.

Hollywood glorifies this stuff, then when Hollywood shit happens in real life they get all buttmad. Hypocrites.

That one criminal took down both armed guys before he went down. Impressive

>inb4 9mm