What do we do we these lads?

How do we deal with the fucking shitbull issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZecBqKPMoM
m.liveleak.com/view?i=979_1391077550
youtube.com/watch?v=sO88kUSmKaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MfCYbT9n5u4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pitbros are basicly not an issue, in most years in the US nearly four time as manny people died by getting hit by a lightning than by any violent dog attack, if you would only count pitbulls it would be even less

Import dogs that can perform vigilante justice on the nigger breeds.

kill the niggers that own them. It's like a white kid being adopted by niggers. If you're raised by niggers you'll act like a nigger

Train them to only attack niggers and arabs.

Niggers are genetically predisposed to violence just like pitbulls.

What issue?

>that one american that keeps making the pitbull threads

lies.lies lies. when your beast snaps and it will. I hope as it is Tearing your face off. You recall my lovely exchange with you.

are staffordshire bull terrier's a nigger breed?

/This

What issue? Lassie had no problem with one.
youtube.com/watch?v=aZecBqKPMoM

>USA flag
>forcing own opinions on others
You're living in the wrong country

>I hope as it is Tearing your face off
>yfw another retarded liberal demonstrates that he's a psychopath

Not a lib faggot. But I definitely see a lot of libtard millianallials with them. I will keep my German shepherds thank you and you can keep your toilet dog.

Stop giving them to asshats who don't know how to train a dog to not be aggressive and who think that just because they're 'cute' that they can't have to potential to kill someone

/thread

>train pit bulls to attack niggers and sandniggers on sight
>release them in public
>???
>profit

No lies tho, you can look up the numbers.
About 10 killing dog attacks in the US every year to about 40 killing lightning strikes every year.

Not politics, go to

Incredibly strong breeds like the Kangal dog and Anatolian shepherd dog are used as guardian dogs and to hunt wolves, and such. You need to train them to do that though, and they are still protective and very rarely harm members of their own pack as it goes against their instinct to do so.

Having to train a dog not to be violent is making a case for its genocide. Plus pitbulls regularly savage their owners.

Dog breed bans is politics moron.

Easy: pitbull holocaust. The final solution.

Every one of these stupid threads plays out the exact same way with minimal to no discussion of politics involved.

If you google pitbull attacks, there is a endless supply of faces being torn off. Having ones face ripped clean off is a fate worse than death. You maybe correct that pb's dont kill as often. But they excel in maiming and disfiguring a person.

>google

How about some actual statistics.

Oh wait there aren't any because it's a complete non-issue.

T

A

>dogsbite.org

The retarded liberal that runs that site literally googled news stories about dog attacks and counted how many said pitbull in them.

Even the huffington post has called him out on his retardation.

if you pulled all their teeth could they still gum you to death ?

It's liberals defending pitbulls anyway...
You are the same people that make arguments that niggers are genetically predisposed to violence but a dog bred for fighting and bringing back dead/dying game isn't. As I said, breeds that have the potential to be incredibly vicious like the Kangal dog needs to be trained to do so. It's the opposite with the nigger breed of dogs.

Also that second chart is from the Huffington post.

By petting them and calling them big stupid monster in a silly, friendly voice? Rub their tummies? Play-fight with them? Feed?

How do you deal with dogs?

He's a muslim, he doesn't know.

Banning dogs is literally a liberal soccer mom hobby.

In the 80s it was dobermans. In the 90s it was rottweilers. Now it's pit bulls.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=979_1391077550

The weak should fear the strong.

Kill them all

Which they got from dogsbite.org while ridiculing him you worthless chimp.

send them to asian countries and see who eats who first

Three charts which prove my point as opposed to yours based off entirely emotion and I'm the chimp? Lel, fuck off. Your breed is cancerous and should be poisoned.

Those charts are utterly meaningless, Achmed.

They were compiled by a raving liberal from google searching news stories.

Simple.

If you've ever received government-handouts, you can't own a pitbull.

>How do we deal with the fucking shitbull issue?
You keep your fucking low tier niglets/cracklets off my property and they won't get mauled... Or better, shot.
Problem solved.

>American
Put on your glasses sir

It's always the same type of people who say niggers dindu nuffin and not all muslims that defend pitbulls

Again, liberals are more likely to be opposed to banning breeds of dogs. Check the sources you lazy you fucking monkey, they're compiled from organisations that keep track of dog attacks.

>achmed
two doggos on that pic are mine faggot. I'm not against long snouted working doggos. I'm against nigger breeds that descend from fighting dogs.

No it isn't.

Like all liberal head cases, you are projecting.

Pitbulls are the niggers of dog breeds

>kill all pitbulls
>scum just buy rottwielers instead
>gain same reputation as pits over time
>???

Go read some canine behavior books, then a decent dog training book and you'll understand why most dogs today have problems, and why dogs owned by certain groups of people act a particular way.

>liberals are more likely to be opposed to banning breeds of dogs

They are literally the only people pushing dog bans. Well, other than muslims.

>organisations that keep track of dog attacks

Yes. Dogsbite.org. A website run by a mentally ill liberal who googles news stories about dog bites all day.

You sound just like a liberal retard though.

Wasnt there something about pitbulls being a group tag? Whats the difference between the dogs in that grouping? Are some safer than others?

Pitbulls are issues in the hands of bad owners. If I had a pitbull I'd be smart enough to not let it near babies and old women.

there are far far far more lightnings than pitbulls. and people dont walk with lightnings through the neighbourhood.

checkmate you wannabe statistician!

>Go read some canine behavior books,
We fucking have. It turns out that dogs bred to protect livestock from coyotes have different mentalities to dogs that were bred to herd sheep, or in the case of pitbulls, dogs bred to fight and bring back bleeding dying/dead game.

Any dog is an issue in the hands of a bad owner.

what if there is no "good owner"?

There are plenty of good dog owners.

Are you mentally ill?

Giftköder

Pitbulls are simply more aggressive. They would get torn to pieces by any actual guardian breed.

youtube.com/watch?v=sO88kUSmKaQ
This is the video that made me realize that pitbulls are more dangerous than any other dog.
>bitten by horse
>still attacks
>Hoofed in the head by horse
>still attacks
>whacked in the head by a stick
>still attacks
>Continue attacking until the horse stomps on it
>Grabs the pits neck and starts slamming it into the ground
>lay on the ground dying like a retard

Would a normal dog respond this way after being hoofed in the fucking head?

Fine, suppose you ban all teh scurry pitbulls, and since we know how well arbitrarily banning things that are popular works, suppose you have some kind of magic dog-I-don't-like suppression field that prevents them from breeding or entering your country. Dirtbags will just flock to the next "dangerous" dog breed and the amount of attacks that breed is responsible for will shoot up because niggers and trailer trash can't care for themselves, much less raise a dog.

The only kind of people who want to ban dogs are soccer moms and city liberals.

You mean niggers? Spics? Trailer trash?
You could give them a Chihuahua and I doubt kids would be safe around it.

#blacklivesmatter
#notallmuslims
he wuz a good boi

Organize a free National Pitbull Parade for all the pitbull owners to show off their wonderful doggos. After everyone shows up, barricade the avenue and have a pair of A-10's do gun runs up and down the street for 20 minutes or so. Broadcast the carnage live on the internet to the delight of millions everywhere

Then get rid of dogs bred from fighting dogs entirely.

murder dogs need loves too

>The only kind of people who want to ban dogs are soccer moms and city liberals.
You've said that twice now and as if we'd lay down our case and just drop it. "Oh well, don't want to be a soccer mom or city liberal"

I'm not a mother and I'm an hour away from the city, nor am I a liberal, and I still maintain pitbulls are the negroes of dogs.

thats a rhodesian ridgeback not a niggerbull

>he calls himself white
>he doesnt own a pitbull
Sup Forums confirmed bluepilled
take the redpill
youtube.com/watch?v=MfCYbT9n5u4

>another psychotic liberal gleefully imagines slaughtering people who have done nothing to him

fuck off with these shit threads

sage everywhere

Damn and here I was going to say only responsible people should own them..

I own a 2 years old caucasian ovcharka and everytime I walk him, there's some nigger with his pittbull, aggressive little fucker and the idiot never puts a muzzle on that dog! Once the dog escaped his owner and ran for my dog, stupid little shit, the pitt got trembled and hurt really bad, no one could interfere with their fight. Guess what, that little shit pittbull owner was all butthurt and blaming it on me, yelling that he'll get the cops and what not. Seriously? How the fuck do these guys get the respect of their dogs?

You have to go back, Achmed.

They did not evolve the pack instinct that other dogs did. They will turn on their family at any notice.

I guess its wise to carry a gun at all times when raising these things.

Your entire precense in this thread has been an embarrassment desu. Look, you obviously own pitbulls you love, but they're the nigger breed of dogs and you haven't provided a shred of evidence beyond emotional appeals and ad hominems to prove otherwise. Plus I posted my dogs so
>Achmed

Not an argument
An emotional appeal
Not an argument (argument disproven here here and here)
Not an argument
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
An emotional appeal.
A non-point.
Another non-point and ad hominem.

And now this post.

>live in a rural area
>white trash children start bring out tons of shitbulls and letting them roam free
>kill peoples calves, literally drag them from the mother cows
>kill chickens
>kill peoples dogs
>attack people
Literally the only people that defend this shit breed are liberals, niggers, spics, and redneck trailer trash.

The final solution is the only solution to the shitbull problem.

I use a mix of ground beef and xylitol. I take a handful of xylitol, a few handfuls of ground beef, then mix them together and roll them into balls. It puts them into a diabetic coma and causes death quickly, and you can get it at any health food store or online.

Antifreeze is just people meming; all antifreeze has a bittering agent in it now to prevent animals from eating it.

That was satisfying to watch.
>Attack something 15 times larger than yourself
>proceed to fucking die

It looks more like Staffordshire terrier which can be classed as a pitbull breed they are homicidal on occasions. Rhodesians are a bigger dog.

Post yer best, most effective doggo poisons please!
inb4 rat poison- takes too long..

Great idea

You should watch videos of Kangal dogs killing wolves. Pitbulls are aggressive and autistic. Actual guardian dogs that have a purpose for maiming other animals are some of the most intelligent dog breeds in existence because they're working jobs.

Xylitol? wtf is that???

Xylitol. Antifreeze doesn't work because they add a bittering agent to it now, and rat poison is a meme. They need to eat a lot of it before it's actually life threatening.