The Madman Is Doing It!!!

Trump is pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord and the Lib shits are freaking out all over the place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enGiN6AwgoU
climatecentral.org/news/why-bark-beetles-are-chewing-their-way-through-americas-forests-15429
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SCIENCE IS FUCKING GAY PUSSY LIBERAL SHIT

AMERICANS CALL CLIMATE CHANGE A HOAX BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SEE GLOBAL WARMING FLOOD EUROPE WITH REFUGEES.

Oh good so we're completely throat fucked

>science
pls

Calm down, beavis.

I want him to scream, "WE ARE OUT, LOSERS!"

Drop Mic

Welp, finally something I can't spin as positive to my liberal friends. Getting ready to be stumped and deal with their smugness now. Fucking hell.

> Lib shits are freaking out all over the place.

You're delusional. Climate change is real and if CO2 triggers the 'methane loop', mankind is going extinct. I don't think people have grasped how vital is this issue.

>Paris can't even stop a truck, yet they think they can stop the sun.
HOLY SHIT

ahahaha the anti-science kikes are so assmad

fuckoffshill

Good. I enjoy watching people flip out over things they know nothing about.
>"But but but it has climate in the name".
>"But the bill is named "net neutrality". It has to be good for me!! Politicians would never manipulate me!

NO ONE SAYS YOU HAVE TO TAKE THEM FAGGOT.

Good opportunity to redpill normies on climate change. My dad guffawed at Trump about this and 30 minutes later I had him googling historical climate data. Now he is already on the fence when he was practically a tree hugger before.

It amazes me how consensus building works. Just the fact you are "required" to believe destroys all credibility.

Twitter war. Post redpills.

so its global warming causing the algerians to come to europe now? because at noon today it was social benefits and last month it was The us military action in the middle east. What will the reason have been 10 years from now shill

>he is TOTALLY not doing it to please his energy overlords
>he is doing it for me
Ameriburgers, everyone

end aid to third world countries and global warming goes away

that feel

You going to pay to have them gunned down as they land on the beaches?

I didn't think so.
Gas yourself.

Science brought to you by the same retards who
>think anything other than men or women exist
>cure no disease
>mock dissent
>lie about human origin
>are in the pockets of all the same people we hate politically

GTFO science. Youre fucking done bro.

even if that were true, which it isn't, it's about fucking time for a good old fashioned massive natural selection

>white culture
Elaborate

I don't believe it yet.
I would respect him more if he shows these globalists really the middle finger.

go fucking starve to death faggot.

Cool. Can we reverse the process by shifting more of our manufacturing to third world shitholes with no regulations?

Who foots the bill for this retarded "agreement"? Hint: it's not "energy overlords".

Nice argument

Well I'm a researcher by trade and can't dispute the science so vOv, can't deny climate impact and the potential dangers of rising even one degree too high.

>CO2 is poison
morons still believe that the thing plants breathe is killing the planet.

Just red pill them on climate change and don't accept their bullshit appeal to authorities.

hi. shareblue u r lazy

B-but daddyyyy, the trees....

if it happened in france it's gay commie bullshit, whatever it is.

>mankind is going extinct.

If white people are going, we're taking all you niggers with us.

>salon quasi-expert scientists claiming whatever to have more funding

>science

choose wisely

I got a mighty oak she can chain herself to.

Totally calm ignoring the fact the planet has warmed and cooled intermittently like such ever since the last ice age? Relying on data that goes back one century to reliably say what has happened for centuries before and what will happen centuries from now? This is proof that science loving liberals are automatons without an ounce of original or creative thought

Double down, tell them climate change is a globalist plot. We'll still be your friends.

Severely underrated

>MUH carbon taxes

LINK TO LIVESTREAM?

liberal heads to explode in...

>global warming increases
>africa and latin america get more desertified
>more shitskins migrate to northern, white countries

Was this part of your plan to save the white race?

Keep it up Scholmo you're only proving my point.

THE USA IS ACTIVELY TRYING TO DESTROY WHITE EUROPE BY DESTABILISING AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST

THEY PLAN TO INFLICT WHITE GENOCIDE MY MAKING AFRICA AND ARABIA UNINHABITABLE

Wow, you sound like an enormous fucking faggot.

How are cherry picked contextless graphs not also an appeal to authority?

No. Ideally, we should stop eating meat, convert everything to renewables and make most of the population magically disappear. I don't how the fuck we are going to survive this.

link youtube.com/watch?v=enGiN6AwgoU link youtube.com/watch?v=enGiN6AwgoU link youtube.com/watch?v=enGiN6AwgoU link youtube.com/watch?v=enGiN6AwgoU link youtube.com/watch?v=enGiN6AwgoU link youtube.com/watch?v=enGiN6AwgoU link youtube.com/watch?v=enGiN6AwgoU link youtube.com/watch?v=enGiN6AwgoU

Look, I'm not saying I agree or disagree with what he is doing. I think climate change is real but we are already fucked and China ain't slowing it's emissions doen so who cares about regulation. All I'm saying is that there are retards that think that the same guys who buy out every single president ever haven't corrupted trump too, because muh memes

I'm not a liberal by any stretch of the imagination. Anyone who has read into this knows about the intermittent rather large temperature variance over hundreds of years. What is worrying is the rate of heating currently occuring, not just the current temperature. The "steepness" of the temperature curve if you will.

Fuck your liberal friends. Tell them to shut up and go plant some trees. The hot air coming out of their pie holes is just adding to the C02 problems.

yes excellent corporations and the powers that be get to make money by killing the environment

Trump is everything I hoped he'd be omg im /neocon/ now

Hehe, thats right brother. Who needs science when you got olitical rhetoric?? xdd

1. More CO2 causes more drought - bad for plants
2. More CO2 causes flooding - bad for plants
3. More CO2 causes higher temperature - bad for plants
4. More CO2 causes pests to increase range (ie bark beetles) - bad for plants
5. More CO2 makes crop plants less nutritious to humans - bad for us

climatecentral.org/news/why-bark-beetles-are-chewing-their-way-through-americas-forests-15429

>dumb monkey who can't see beyond face value
This is a fantastic decision that should have been made a long time ago.

IT IS TIME

TO SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD

THAT AMERICA IS BACK

BIGGER

BETTER

AND STRONGER

THAN EVER

BEFORE!!!!!!!!

dumb kike slut DIE DIE DIE

Here are the facts about Global Warming (simplified and condensed)

- CO2 is a greenhouse gas due to its ability to absorb radiation in the long-wave IR spectrum that would otherwise be reflected off of the Earth's surface into outer space

- Temperatures are increasing in the entire lower atmosphere, above the continents, above the oceans, in the shallow ocean and the deep oceans

- CO2 concentrations are increasing in the atmosphere and there is an increased amount of carbon stored in the world ocean

- the CO2 increase is mostly anthropogenic. We know this because we can look at how the isotopic signature is developing over time in the atmosphere and the ocean

- Temperature has for the last 4 decades followed CO2 concentrations (upward) instead of total solar irradiance, which experienced a standstill or even a slight decline over that time

>there is currently no other climate forcing than the anthropogenic carbon emissions that can explain the temperature evolution of the last 4 decades

Can you guys tell me which of these points you dispute?

Can they fire shep

What do you think allowed you the means to post on the internet?

It will take tens of thousand of years for any of that to take effect by which time a natural ice age will have occurred and have made the northern regions too fucking cold for jigaboo's to survive.

Dirty water!!

Dirty air!!

MAGA Comrade!!

dude just use confirmation bias instead of an appeal to authority like that other guy

>white culture

Everything that benefits you right now was created by white men.

coal and oil are not the future. doesn't matter how hard you want it. these resources will lose importance. the rest of the world will adapt to this development and the u.s. will be alone with those shitty decisions from today. the jobs will fall away. the costs will be immense. the u.s. citizens wont understand and blame someone else.

What the hell does that have to do with this thread or your retarded response? The fact is, this agreement is bad for American citizens, thus Trump should pull out or make it more favorable. Anyone who supports it is either retarded, hates America or hasn't actually read the terms.

Haha we're too stupid to understand climate change! Take that libtards! Praise KEK, Lel 1488 get cucked cukerinos!!!

My mind, body and my labor earning me the money

>climate change is a ho-

uhm global warming is a giant carbon tax hoax to enrich the elite.

MAH NIGGA

haha fuck off.

CO2 is not a greenhouse gas. In fact, CO2 is not a gas. In fact, Carbon is a liquid released into the atmosphere as a form of water vapour. It does not cause heating. CO2 actually cools the plant because it is water and when the suns hear hits us, it stops the heat (CO2 reduces the suns temperature from 3000 degrees to 200 degrees at night)

You are a shill

What makes this a liberal vs conservative issue?

Why isn't this universally bad?

>merkel already regrets shutting off the nuclear power plants after the Fukushima incident

LOL

If everyone killed themselves there would be no man made climate change

Look at you genocidal fucks.

The solution is always kill humans.

i can't tell if that was sarcasm or not
>stop it

>It will take tens of thousand of years for any of that to take effect

Syrian Drought.docx

That should be the entirety of Trump's statement

Why does greenhouse gas allow heat from the sun to pass through but not allow that same heat to pass through back to the atmosphere?
>just how does a gas be selective?

According to science our arctic Ice cap was supposed to be gone by now.

new thread because of low energy op

-thread

Because anything liberals want = bad and so they reject it for no reason.

Because blind partisan politics turns people retarded

>insulting your own people
Nice, you are a terrible nazi lol

>China ain't slowing it's emissions doen so who cares about regulation
did trump tell you this?

>In fact, CO2 is not a gas

100% retarded

Because conservatives are on the bankroll of the oil and coal lobbies

two layers of causation by correlation doesn't mean its not a fallacious statement Nigel

>carbon is a green house gas
>carbon emissions are up
>the globe is getting warmer

you've failed to bridge the gaps between these. remember, these are the same people trying to convince you that an ice age was coming in the 70s, and that we should just take the word of the same guys who can't predict the weather for the next 2 days

>Carbon is a liquid released into the atmosphere as a form of water vapour. It does not cause heating. CO2 actually cools the plant because it is water

>b8??
dude youre actually retarded.

Post lib salt please.

No, the numbers did. But I'd be glad to be proven wrong

Any anons willing to give some redpill sources on the climate change hoax? Never really looked into it and would like the real story.

Did you realize that without CO2 hemoglobin can't absorb oxygen?
That is how mouthbreathing / hyperventilation prevents oxygen reaching your brain.
Probably explains your situation.
Google "bohr effect co2"

I get that but like...this shouldn't even be one of those issues. This will effect everybody regardless of party.

Good! Now all we have to do is laugh at this faggot who thinks he can cuck us into submission.

Thanks for the copy pasta.

More CO2 causes more plants you fucking moron.

>more drought

are you that fucking dumb?

You actually think .5 of a percent of increase in 100 years is going to cause of all that?