BREAKING: 'BLACK POWER' COLLEGE EVERGREEN STATE EVACUATED FOR RACIST INCIDENT!!!

HAPPETING, Evergreen State College in Washington state was abruptly evacuated and closed due to a ‘direct threat’ Thursday.

“In response to a direct threat to campus safety, the college is closing immediately for the day,” the college said in an alert to students and staff. “All are asked to leave campus or return to residence halls for instructions.”

Below is a video of a demonstration earlier this week that went viral."

breaking911.com/breaking-evergreen-state-college-evacuated-due-direct-threat-amid-racial-tensions/

youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

>click middle of video
>3:17

what the fuck worst coast

kim jong un plz nuke

it like some experiment. convince everyone at the mental asylum they are actually in college

DECOLONOZE

If I were a hiring manager I'd just start hiring people without college degrees then train them.

Weird how you see all these chinks draft behind niggers in Marxist actions here in the U.S.
How long do they think that will go unnoticed?

luckily they wont be missing much while not at their "college".

I'm so sick of blacks.

Gay niggers are the worst

Makes sense. If you willingly put yourself in massive debt to get a meme degree, you are too stupid to employ.

Is protesting a major now? I Thought it was bad when all these meme degrees started forcing places to create jobs for SJWs to spew diversity inside their organizations

t.
unemployed NEETs

I wonder who it was that made the threat? I'm guessing it was a racist white man.

Please tell ISIS to do something about this

Actually this.

>3:38
College nigger trying to read.

It think the Whites got pissed when an SJW lady told white students to stay home for the "Anit Racist Day"

Yea fuck that

>cant read

this count as "american education"

>Evergreen State College

>The Evergreen State College is an accredited public liberal arts college and a member of the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges, located in Olympia, Washington, USA.

>Founded in 1967, Evergreen was formed to be an experimental and non-traditional college.

>Full-time students enroll in interdisciplinary academic programs instead of classes. Programs typically offer students the opportunity to study several disciplines in a coordinated manner. Faculty write narrative evaluations of students' work in place of issuing grades.

>Evergreen offers a Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts and Bachelor of Science, Master of Environmental Studies, Master of Public Administration, and Master in Teaching.

>MFW liberal arts is what constitutes the Democratic "college educated voter base

Look another underage retard who doesn't know what "liberal arts" actually means

The school was started by republicans, my guy

Neither of which detracts from his point.

Try harder, faggot.

Isn't this the school that got rid of grades a few years back or let the students grade themselves?

I'd imagine what's happening to Evergreen is what happened to South Africa back in the early 90s.

That is correct. I know someone who goes there and apparently they don't grade

>or let the students grade themselves?
No, the teachers give written assessments to the students instead of grades. The idea is to give students more information on how they can improve and what an outsider observer has been seeing in them

How cucked do you have to be to have your very own college taken away from you by a bunch of uneducated niggers?

This is some Twilight Zone level shit.

Probably a white person wasn't bowing their head down low enough in shame which could be taken as hostility towards POCs the racist white devil cracka scum !

Coming from a spic

Me fucking too. I was thinking that earlier today.