Black Pill Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=qQmlQUhITRQ

>If every single western politician is (((controlled))) in some direct or indirect way, what is the solution?

Civil war, but it will never happen. These kinds of problems have been around since before the invention of cuneiform writing.

>So what will happen? Sounds like you're implying there's no hope.

Essentially we actually need a cataclysmic scenario in order to start over. The apple is rotten to the core and needs to be thrown away.

>But people are waking up.

The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want. What counts as "Western" these days to the average person has now turned into pretty much anything liberal, which has been the root cause of our downfall. Within reason sovereignty is nice, but with nothing but nihilistic individualism society cannot be maintained.

>So become authoritarian?

Even if you were to do away with everything "liberal" the current stock of human beings have been out-dysgenic'd. Modern medicine is to blame for there being so many people who don't deserve to live. See the 3rd world population boom and the decline in world average IQ. Most people in the West used to harden as they grow on their own, like anywhere else. Now without effort you can remain indefinitely infantile due to our decadence. The "Beta" phenomenon. There were always outliers that became like this throughout history, but now the general masses have succumbed to this condition. There is no longer a rite of passage into adulthood, you can be sheltered and live comfortably. This is de-evolution. Everyone has a dandy-ol time being a degenerate well into their 50s.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/haxxv
youtube.com/watch?v=zTGTL5hftYY
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM
youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw
youtu.be/OW2vf3Ygp8k
businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/177185/cape-town-residents-limited-to-100-litres-per-person/
50shadesofpissedoff.wordpress.com/2016/04/04/how-i-woke-up/
youtu.be/FJ0idQdaxW8
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I agree. You can especially see this in the cities where the worst of mankind is concentrated. Sometimes I think society just needs a reset.

Society does not need a reset, humankind needs a reset. A return to a type of hunter/gatherer/farmer society where if you were a greedy cunt you would be caste out of the tribe. Not to chuck away all our technology and such, but this is the type of social structure modern humans have lived in for 99% of its history. Cities are unnatural, unplanned and have brought more misery. A large portion of society can now just "live" and try to find trivial things to keep themselves busy with.

>So the Zeitgeist needs to be completely redefined? And the only solution is some sort of massive catastrophe?

Exactly, this is inevitable really. That's what I have been trying to explain to retards using "Blackpill" liberally. They have no broader perspective. "You're just trying to bring us down blackpill cuck!" When in fact I'm trying to explain the gravity of the situation.

>Has this happened before?

It's detailed quite nicely in the Sumerian Swindle book how Ubaidian traitors and merchants betrayed their tribe and started importing Sumerians to replace them slowly without any backlash. Even if you get rid of all the Jews or any similar group, you still have to get rid of the liberals, commies, kosher nationalists ect.

>But what about the economy?

There's more to life than just "the economy". Before interest came to be, before some greedy tribesman asked for more than he gave away, everyone had their fair share. Not because of a "gibs me dat" system, just because it was impossible for 99,999% of society to unfairly benefit, and if you didn't work at all (live like a welfare leech) you would die for not being able to provide for yourself. It's what commie pipe dreams are made of, except with actual work involved.

The industrial revolution and the industrialized "modern world" that it created were a singular event in history with a clear start in the 19th century, a peak of wealth around 1960 and ever since an irreversable phase of decline (in terms of standard of living per capita).

Wealth creation is at its core mainly determined the "quality" of available energy and mineral resources. Unfortunately there is this natural phenomenon called "diminishing returns". Ever since we mined the first coal and started pumping the first oil, the Energy Returned on Energy Invested ratio of these resources has been decreasing. Likewise, the energy acuisation costs for minerals and essential resources like food have been going up and up as we deplete the cheap and easy stuff first. Oil is the MASTER resource, it's everything around you in the modern industrialized world. Without abundant and CHEAP (in money and energy-terms) oil we will economically degenerate back to a pre-industrial state.

The inflection point where we had rising standards of living is already long in the past. And no we wont have a renewable engery revolution since these energy technologies can't provide for their own energy costs AND run an industrial society. Unfortunately many people are blinded by an irrational faith in technology to see what's coming and don't even realize that technology is not a source of energy but just a way to convert energy-resoures into productive work. Once the high grade finite energy-resources are gone, we're only left with the sun and its derivative energy-types. And we will adapt accordingly.

You will not go to space in your lifetime. For now, this is the rock we fight and die on.

>Then what happened?

Slowly but surely the tribes separated into two social classes, the Haves, and the Have-Nots. Obviously the haves dictated everything that happened, started foreclosing on farms and taking their tribesmen and families as slaves to pay off their debts which could not normally be paid. We briefly had a period where it seemed this dynamic would dissappear with the rise of the middle class, but since the 70s this class has effectively been culled in the west.

>So what’s then the ideal philosophy for society to follow if not an endless pursuit of prosperity?

Essentially we need to go back to Darwinian Eugenics, which in itself actually almost took off during the industrial revolution when it became clear to many we were spiraling downwards as a species. We have to do away with loans and financial manipulation, modern medicine that helps the genetically unfit and the imaginary concept of “human rights”. Many hardcore Natsocs and those that call themselves “redpilled” do not want to accept that modern civilization is what has led to our downfall.

>How do I prepare for the collapse?

If you’re in the west I encourage moving as far away as possible. Even remote regions in some 3rd world countries will be better off once the pot reaches boiling point funnily enough. semi arid, or semi tundra areas are ideal. Start a small group.

Realize that to live is to struggle. Really internalize this truth in your being and actions and when possible spread it to others that you care about.

In the end the Natural Order will always prevail. Nature is inherently fascist. The modern world is a world that goes completely against nature and the results are telling. It's tearing itself apart.

Nevertheless you as an individual can always chose to go against the flow and struggle and persevere while the rest of society rots and withers away. It's not an easy path, but you go on because you know that you are in the right and that in the end you will be vindicated.

Exactly because the modern world is so self-destructive half the battle is just weathering the storm until the whole edifice has degenerated so much that we can rise and deal the final blow.

Live to live your life correctly and that will bring happiness to yourself and those around you.

>This is all very morbid though. Don’t you feel any empathy for those that might perish? Don’t you want to save them?

Most normies base their opinions off 9gag memes. That’s why I say let it all burn in hell. I’m not sacrificing anything for such sickly people. It would just be arrogance at that point. Maybe some like Hitler thought there was a possibility because there was no internet, otherwise all hope ended there.

>This thought process makes me feel like a psychopath though.

Nah. The psychopaths are the ones who do not understand these simple concepts. I used to think everyone was a normie - when in fact, we were the normies all along. I cannot imagine living like the average western individual today. I used to laugh at the “wake up sheeple” crowd until I woke up. It was depressing for a time, but now its just funny really. I started digging into all these nationalist movements but found out they were all just another strain of the Jew virus. I can’t believe I fell for the Trump meme one time. I realized my mistake roughly 6 months before the election.

>I’ve come to realize all these political events, elections, movements ect have no true effect at all on where we’re going. Do you agree?

Yeah brother, here’s a good analogy; it’s like kabuki theater for the goyim.

But for those that have realized this and those that have been convinced; you are part of a small fringe that might outlast this event and can then ensure another chance for mankind as a whole, a chance for your descendants at the very least. For us to eventually reach the stars, we need to come to terms with this.

Stay strong, prepare, and good luck.

streamable.com/haxxv

youtube.com/watch?v=zTGTL5hftYY

Also, this is quite the opposite of nihilism. Nihilism is not giving a fuck. I very much care for the future of my race, I am a practicing Calvanist Christian aswell. Like the great flood we need to wipe ourselves clean. I firmly believe we have never strayed this far from our morals as the entire world has succumbed to secularism and nihilism, worshiping ideals rather than nature.

t. posting from an isolated Karoo farmstead

>depressed faggot, the post

America is cucked aswell, in a very unique way besides your declining white population. The irony is how delusional you are to the fact that by the end of this century you will be

>The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values

Nope. The whole point of the Alt-Right and the neoreactionary movement is that it rejects Enlightenment values (equality in particular). For heaven's sake, one of the terms for the neoreactionary movement is The Dark Enlightenment - i.e. a counter to Enlightenment thinking, almost everything that followed the French Revolution, etc.

Let's name some some "alt-right" figures.

Gavin "buttplug" McInnes

Milo "Gay kike" Yiannopoulos

Alex "avoid the JQ" Jones

Richard "gayness is whiteness" Spencer

Paul Joseph "Nazis are bad" Watson

Donald "I love the jews" Trump

the list goes on.

Modern conservatism is now about protecting gays from Muslims. The slippery slope is not a fallacy.

If you unironically refer to yourself as "alt-right" you are nu/pol/

>in some direct or indirect way, what is the solution?
>Civil war, but it will never happen
Two-pronged approach: in the above ground prong, we mobilize, gather people to our cause, spread propaganda, and participate in elections. In the below-ground prong, we accelerate Balkanization and create parallel institutions.
>Essentially we actually need a cataclysmic scenario in order to start over. The apple is rotten to the core and needs to be thrown away.
Possibly.
>The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values,
Everyone from Brett Stevens to Curt Doolittle to the Vandal Void guys to the Radio Aryan guys to the Red Ice guys to the Rebel Yell guys and their recent guests on Spengler disagree. Where are you getting this information? Most of us in the Alt-Right are reactionary to far before the "Enlightenment" and view the Medieval era in a positive light, and either the Roman Empire or the clannish structures that existed before that in a more positive light.
>So become authoritarian?
False dichotomy between the authoritarian totalistic view and the libertarian atomistic view. We are slowly changing people's consciousnesses.

Oh jeez.

Gavin McInnes is not Alt-Right. He has never claimed to be Alt-Right. He is, at best, Alt-Light.

Same applies to Milo, Alex Jones, PJW and Trump.

Richard Spencer is Alt-Right, sure. The fact that he has defended homosexuality is, ironically enough, more at home with pre-French Revolution, pre-Enlightenment thought than you might realise.

>If you unironically refer to yourself as "alt-right" you are nu/pol/
This meme again.

Some of us had heard about the Alt-Right before Hillary mentioned it in a speech. We aren't going to stop identifying as such because you think that it's an unhelpful label. This idea that it was invented as a means of dismissing nationalists and traditionalists is patently untrue, and actually shows you up to be nu/pol/.

A black pill thread, are comfy levels this high even legal?
I only just realised about the black pill.
I was first hopefull,
>we will win, Look at Brexit and Trump!
Then anger,
>Wait? candidates want another referendum? People want more immigrants, This means war!
I negotiated for a while,
>Hey maybe it isnt that bad I mean their just all people, staying in the EU could be a good thing.
I got deppressed,
>I`m ashamed to be British
I`m now coming to accept our fate.

>The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want

No, I'm a white nationalist. I want to preserve the white race. Fuck the enlightenment.

None of those people are Alt-Right, whatsoever, besides Spencer, and you know it. The main figures of the Alt-Right are Richard Spencer, Andrew Anglin, Mike Enoch, Henrik Palgren, Sven Longshanks, Brett Stevens, and their affiliates. Spencer has some cucked views, but overall meets the criteria of being wise to the Jewish Question, Race Question, Gender Question, and Strength Question.

This. The Alt-Right was heavily shaped by Land and Moldbug, and specifically rejects modernity (at least its non-technological aspects).

America and the West is cucked beyond belief. The JQ is still a taboo everywhere and will remain a taboo. Enjoy the ignorance is bliss attitude and hope for a cultural change pal, but until America has a revolution nothing will change and the best we can hope for and surviving the storm that comes with this decline. Where we're going has not drastically changed the last 25 years.

Your political choices in Europe aren't that different either. All politicians in the West are kosher, none are unapologetically nationalist because people have been fed altruistic propaganda for 60 years.

Nations pre 1800s were all Fascist by today's standards. I've given up on any notion of the "rise of a meme nazi army" we're spiraling towards a reset at this rate, and the natural order is fascism once the reset has happened.

This is just realizing elections and political movements is just bread and circuses. Whoopdy doo, we elected Trump. Turns out he works for the Deep State now. There was no revolution in America after this betrayal, the last place in the world where citizens are still armed.

It's time to turtle up and weight for the inevitable financial collapse or when we reach peak oil.

>Le based Alt-right cultural war m8 xdxd

If you could remove your Jewish overlords tomorrow that would be dandy, but I think we all know that stands no chance in happening. Until the masses come to terms with the JQ (which will never happen) we will slowly but surely decline. World government and dystopian centralization of power is itself a pipe dream which will also lead to collapse. The question is, will you be a content little lamb and vote for another"FUCKING BASTE" candidate like Trump or will you prepare for the future?

>white race
What does that mean? Define "white".

You again

this is a recycled post from the last shitty thread you made, you should be embarrassed. your whiny angst is pathetic

You the schizo, or the one that liked these kinds of threads?

It stays true.

I do agree that things are very, very bad. But I think that if the SHTF for real people, at least here in Sweden will die off pretty quickly. Especially in the cities, since not even the military have food supplies. On-demand society will die off in 6-12 months, at most. Thus, those with some survival skills (and guns) have plenty of natural resources such as wild game, fish and a lot of forest - which is quit old for the most and regrowing in a faster pace than it is taken down - with edible plants and a lot of fresh water at their disposal. Life won't be easy, and there will be starvation, but the strong ones are going to prevail.

This is the ideal outcome.

Do you get a boner out of all this cucked whining?

Nobody has said any of this is going to be easy. Enemies and traitors are in overwhelming numbers. But keep in mind that our message carries much more strength than theirs. Our message promotes virtue and living for the future, their message promotes being docile and complacent with living in the present.

I personally have NEVER in my life cared about being on the winning side, only on the side of the most fundamental truth.

We will lose some countries to the enemy. South Africa whites will become a past, Germany, Sweden, UK and France will face some communist dictatorship with multicultural hellhole. But there will be enclaves and pockets of resistance that will manage to at least claim one major territory which will be our staging ground to fight back.

Remember always who are you fighting for, not who are you fighting against.

I posted yesterday with a long reply and a cool picture of an SS Mann

I read all of your text and agree with a lot

Have you read Linkola?

You're in the middle of the future warzone bud. I'm not saying give up, I'm saying think strategically and stop playing the Jews Kosher election games.

It sure is. I don't even want to know have things will turn out down on the crowded continent and the U.S.

Not yet, may very well if its worth a read.

America is going to be ground zero in all scenarios. Being the tallest tower means it will crash down the hardest.

>America and the West is cucked beyond belief. The JQ is still a taboo everywhere and will remain a taboo.
Getting a critical mass of Boomers redpilled on the JQ is difficult but not impossible, and already in the works. See: Chuck Woolery.
> Enjoy the ignorance is bliss attitude and hope for a cultural change pal,
We're not hoping for one, we're making one as we speak. We're already populating Cascadia. We're pushing for the arming of the Vendee. We've given legitimacy to Southern Nationalist movements. We've memes California secession into something positive for California. We've put forward ever-more radical (albeit still cucky) candidates worldwide.
> until America has a revolution nothing will change and the best we can hope for and surviving the storm that comes with this decline. Where we're going has not drastically changed the last 25 years.
It's simple: we're going off a cliff, and we are opening people's eyes to that inevitability.
>Your political choices in Europe aren't that different either. All politicians in the West are kosher, none are unapologetically nationalist because people have been fed altruistic propaganda for 60 years.
Long process. Trump is better than Bush. Kobach will be better than Trump. Using an above-ground prong, we're aiming for a position where the Vandal Brothers will be mayors or governors, and using the below-ground prong we're aiming for a position where the Pacific Northwest will be a free White territory and invaders will be kicked out of Europe.
>Nations pre 1800s were all Fascist by today's standards. I've given up on any notion of the "rise of a meme nazi army" we're spiraling towards a reset at this rate, and the natural order is fascism once the reset has happened.
You're conflating several different things. Some of us want monarchical systems that indeed preceded Fascism. Others want to combine a "meme army" above ground with actions that will reshuffle or even knock down the state below-ground.

>South Africa
Assuming this isn't a proxxy, what's life like over there?

>We will lose some countries to the enemy. South Africa whites will become a past, Germany, Sweden, UK and France will face some communist dictatorship with multicultural hellhole.

This implies that we will endure that long. I don't think so.

Nice pasta you got there you fucking nigger

You scared Hans?

I think America will be the centre peice of the collapse, but not the first. I think it will probably be triggered in some European city, not neccasarily a major one but a decent sized one. Of course it depends on the scenario, I`m imaging something of a Arab Spring but just with a different demographic and more opposition from everyone. Maybe not a complete societal collapse but a major shake up, kind of like a cold war as powers try to intervene within major riots.
Germany is where I`d put my bet, constantly hounded by their past, silenced and then forced to put up with rapes they rise up a little bit and America gets going as does Britain and France.

>Boomers the most bluepilled generation that have caused the tidelwave of degeneracy, being redpilled on the JQ

Laughable.

>We're making one as we speak

Le Pen lost, Germany will be led by Schulz, Trump is a good goy and the majority of "le based alt rigth xdxd" is now what that PJW faggot would call "alt-lite. But at least they have FUCKING BASTE black Trump supporters amirite??

If Trumps betrayal and overall the past events in the last 20 years haven't caused mass revolt, you have effectively been pacified. Don't get me wrong, I still hope you will have the revolution, an armed one, not a "le based cultural xdxd" one, but its looking very unlikely. "Meme magic" isn't going to help you here.

>This is just realizing elections and political movements is just bread and circuses. Whoopdy doo, we elected Trump. Turns out he works for the Deep State now.
Everybody who isn't rabble knew in the primaries that Trump was an agent of Poz and ZOG. The point of Trump was to unparalyze several gears that were previously locked so the Neoliberal coalition could operate: the JBSers, the Hoppean Libertarians, the Fascists, the Royalists, the Separatists and Secessionists, etc.
>It's time to turtle up and weight for the inevitable financial collapse or when we reach peak oil.
A Collapsitarian. How original. TPTB would rather wait for us to become a minority to continue. They know better than to let things collapse outright, but will continue with eternal patchnotes.

Nah, western europe might be, eastern europe will only be hard hit if Russia enters the future civil conflict in some way.

I think elections shouldn't be given up on, if conservative candidates get victories, it buys as more time for redpilling the masses, time we badly need. Of course I know we can't save the west pre-collapse, but now is the best time for redpilling.

Also, don't underestimate the power of few very dedicated core people. Don't forget that Hitler won in a Weimar's republic that was filled to brim with commie scum and degenerates.

Either way, I am sorry I was being rude, I didn't read past your first few posts before. I wish you strength and carry on over there at SA. I have familiarized myself with the SA situation, and I wish I could do something to help you guys and raise awareness.

This webpage will present a huge amount of evidence to prove that Jews are working towards eradicating the white (EUROPEAN) race, which is white genocide, via mass immigration and race mixing dysgenics:

muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

The mashiach [Jewish messiah] will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)...The world after the messiah comes is often referred to in Jewish literature as Olam Ha-Ba (oh-LAHM hah-BAH), the World to Come...In the Olam Ha-Ba, the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9)." -- From "Mashiach: The Messiah", Judaism 101

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1

Wanna hear about this supremacist megalomania from Jews themselves?

Orthodox IsraeliJews: Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM

What Happens When Jews Can Freely Rule?
youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw

Saying something is 'anti-Semitic' scarcely ever means that it is untrue.

You have the right to know and speak Truth.

Learn about the Kalergi and Oded Yinon plans, and spread the Word.

And never assume evil can not be vanquished.

Rich and middle class whites in gated communities. Whites on farms getting murdered. Cape Town is the first major city that will run out of water. Zuma has sold the country to 3 indian brothers.

Meanwhile I'm here in my comfy Karoo farm tending to my sheep far away from niggers and land claims.

It's no pasta. It's paraphrased from a very interesting conversation I had with an Eastern Euro a while ago. It' sums everything up well. We have accepted the state of the West for the time being.

>UK...Will face some communism dictatorship with multicultural hell hole.
I think its more likely we will balklanise, since the opinions really differ from different areas. The South will most likely fall to the fate you said, I can imagine London being a riot zone and having no go areas (well more of them) because of opposition but they`ll be completely outnumbered. Wales I can see vying for independance, same with Scotland but I can also see more riots in major scottish cities. As for the North of England, I see heavy riots and factions going against each other. It would no doubt be one of the last places to cool off since the amount of Muslims and how intensley located they are really divides people with a majority being anti muslim. The resistance would loose eventually though as the initial momentum would wane and the South regains control.

No worries.

Do realize I'm not saying give up all hope, but do be prepared for the worst since things aren't going that swell. I'm saying do not let your guard down with a false sense of momentum. Always fight as if cornered, prepare for the worst case scenario. In the meantime, yes sure, vote for the most conservative politicians, but don't rely on them.

What about water?

You are doing a great job by the way, even if nupol dissmisses this, you will still (i hate this term) redpill someone. Don't stop.

Russia is hard but Estonia is Europe now and however hard Russia is Europe is much harder.

You are talking about a 150 million people attacking a 600 million union with an economy the size of Europas change money.

They got nukes but so do we, a lot of them also. Its not like Europe is defenseless, not by far. Any military attack on Europe will surely only result in one possible outcome - total destruction.

thread theme

youtu.be/OW2vf3Ygp8k

businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/177185/cape-town-residents-limited-to-100-litres-per-person/

Not going too stop anytime soon. It is important we do not fall to a false sense of confidence with these few victories. We must be prepared for the worst and if things do go South I would have done my part in saving a few brothers.

“Anyone who studies this stuff…the Illuminati, the Federal Reserve, the political side, the elite, Hollywood, all of it–anyone who goes really deep…finds God, the Bible and Jesus Christ. It’s all about Him. It’s a war on HIM.”

All of this, ALL of it..Is a WAR on CHRIST by the (((Synagogue of Satan)))) :

Because CHRIST is the EMBODIMENT of TRUTH....The LOGOS made FLESH.

For YOU.

50shadesofpissedoff.wordpress.com/2016/04/04/how-i-woke-up/

HIS LAMBS BEAT THE WOLFPACKS
THAT IS THE GOSPEL

You can't do it alone.

youtu.be/FJ0idQdaxW8

1 John 4:4

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is *HE* that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Kek.

But I was talking about your own fresh water supply, how do you manage that?

It's good to keep a sober mind to the situation indeed. My personal biggest blackpill here in Eastern yurop is that most people around me just laugh when I tell about situation in Germany or Sweden. My own family members have literally laughed and told "Why do you care about them? This islamic terrorism will never happen here, we barely have any muslims" which is very short-sighted view, considering we are in EU under mummy Merkel's rule and everything is possible. Also it fucking pisses me off how many people just generally don't give a damn about politics, although I did manage redpill one of my old friends on mass immigration and he basically agreed with me. Does SA have any white nationalist militant groups yet?

Nice, the big cities will run out of supplies pretty fast if the rural and suburban retards stop supplying them. Even if they do manage to somehow keep feeding themselves and conduct military sweeps on the conservative resistance, the natural landscape, the hills, valleys, rivers etc. will make their job hard, and as we all know, even the biggest western militaries can't compete with skillful, prepared and motivated guerilla partisans. They would quite literally had to resolve for nukes and chemical weapons, and I doubt they'd nuke their own backyard.

I have a dam and some boreholes. Will last me a long time if there isn't any rain.

You are correct, I have no concern that Russia could possibly defeat even 1/2 of Europe without getting BTFO, I was generally talking how Russia could use the moment to seize territory under excuse of "attempt to stabilize the regions to protect russian national interests". Not memeing, baltics will be the first to go once it happens, but if Russians get greedy and want more than just balts, that will be their death sentence, for whatever fashy goys there will emerge to fight the muzzies and ANTIFA scum, they will totally not want to live under vodkanigger regime either.

>white nationalist militia groups

Illegal

We do have private security companies and a disaster prepping group called the Suidlanders.

>inb4 you ask about the AWB

Long defunct and now a honeypot.

Russia has conscription though. Doesn't that play a huge factor? Europe has a large population but its a large civilian population very used to living life easy.

>Those that want to prepare:

Without memeing, I think hastening the decline of it all would make for a better result in the end -- that we may storm our way out of this coming dystopia for the prosperity of our future generations.
>withdraw all money you have in the banks, buy a decent safe to store cash in
>completely withdraw from being a consumer of anything more than basic needs
>satisfy all debts to avoid usury and interest profits for debt-generating super-corporations that inflate/bloat the economy
>chop up ALL credit cards
>move to a remote location, preferably with a family to start (or already started)
>contribute to the local economy by trading goods/working for local businesses, even if it's for chump change -- all to feed your family

Following Varg's advice in one of his more recent videos: REVOLT against the modern world. The suggestions above are also advice from him, and I agree.

If Russia would ever want to stabilize the Baltics i guess they would be in for big suprise, and the surprise being the Baltics, the Karelia and the Ucraine stabilized into Europe if they themselves want to be a part of europe, free will is very important in europa.

What we Europeans always forget is how powerful a united free Europe really is.

Estonia has a conscription too actually. I unfortunately was turned down because I used to be bluepilled and had mental issues, but I regret it now and try my best to make up for it in other ways. Speaking of Russia, they have conscription indeed, and they are patriotic and highly motivated, but the problem is that they are a huge country and they want to avoid war as much as possible since they are afraid of exposing themselves to China.

Suidlanders seem pretty based, I listened few podcasts from Simon Roche talking about SA situation.

People speaking of Sweden as the multicultural hell:
While this is true, if SHTF all the shitskins will be the first to die. No joke. They have zero chance of survival here in the north without the help of modern tech.

>the problem is that they are a huge country
Not really, if speaking about supposed european war, as population is concentrated in western russia.

is the the black pill linked to alcoholism?

Well i dont know where you came from but i guess you are not pro europe are you? russian shill?

The most humane scenario would be a little ice age which limits food production in the Northern Hemisphere. Probably caused by a massive eruption. Your country and fellow Swedes would come first. Non-food producing cities become liabilities. The 3rd world starves.

Other than that, war is the only other option.

Eh, no more brother wars please. I'd much rather have

I am glad you are this optimistic, I can guarantee surely that besides maybe Serbia, Belarus, parts of Ukraine and Moldova, all the rest of eastern europe would definitely side with western european nationalists in any bigger conflicts.

I have an office job and I am way too attatched to cut ties yet, but slowly working towards an end goal of being able to settle in a countryside somewhere here, get a wife and start a family while working from home most of the time.

You have to understand that I personally don't see Russia as some evil villain on grand scale but just an independent player who might act towards the better or the worse. I personally like Putin's approach to Syria conflict a lot with siding Assad.

Most population may be in western russia, but you have siberia for example to defend, large area of natural resources. Also south-russian oil fields.

Understandable if you live in a nice community. As long as you have a plan to go somewhere if shtf and you are in good company. In the meantime you should be doing well. Learn some trades, talk with people about this low key, be as independent as possible.

>pic related is Franschhoek, South Africa

FINAL BLACK PILL:
There is no god.
There is no life after death.
All living things are nothing but carbon-based robots and descendants of a single-cellular organism that came to be by accident.
Life has no purpose whatsoever, and all your feelings and goals are nothing but chemicals in your brain.
Jews are the only people in existence who understood this undeniable truth, which is why they rule the world.

Nihilism is the death of society. Please leave.

How is your stance or Russia relevant though? I never accused you of bias or something.

As far as I know, military infrastructure all around the country is good enough to redeploy forces efficiently, at least without total mobilization, moreso in western part. But yeah. These borders are big as shit. Wouldn't want any war, especially living right on the chinese border.

Isn't there too little infrastructure to supply an invading force from China in Siberia?

Society is a meme. Meaninglessness is the truth.
We just tell ourselves some bullshit and set imaginary goals to justify our existence.

Take the black pill, realize that life is just a ride of randomness and aimlessness and work to provide better seats for yourself.
Others don't matter.

So what you're saying is that you are generally unhappy with the course history has naturally taken that has led to the state of current affairs. If your solution is hitting the reset switch, what makes you think human nature won't lead us right back to where are now? Won't there just be other people in power that you don't agree with for different, or even the same, reasons?

Sure the world isn't perfect, but implying apocolyptic levels of destruction is somehow the answer is very naive. I pity you, may you some day find peace.

That picture looks great. I will heed that advice, seems reasonable. Godspeed!

I am just implying that if shit hits the fan, there will be a threat from multiple fronts to Russia. Even if we assume that China will do nothing and Europe will be held back, there sure are a lot of chechens and other muzzies more than willing to chimp out and drive a little civil war home.

I would love to see Russia remove kebab with europeans instead of some stupid escalation of a new cold war, but I am not familiar with how much more do the russians hate muzzies than they hate the americans.

It's okay, in fact. Siberia is extremely hard to invade and fight in, even the south (altai mountains, endless tundra, extreme weather). Lack of excess infrastructure would mean that if chinks push deep enough, they get stuck and fucked by attrition - and fate of french/german armies in western russia would look like a damn joke compared to what chinks will experience in vast, endless forests of Siberia.

>So what you're saying is that you are generally unhappy with the course history has naturally taken

99% of our history has not been like this. I do not wish for us to suffer under the Dystopian future (inevitable unless we topple the governments) so I'm just saying be prepared, don't rely on politics because its a messy game, and don't just rely on the collapse like a nihilist.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Wow, you sure showed me with that cartoon.

No, I, like the rest of the sane humans, crave some meaning and fight for my creed, but this is a black pill thread, so I drank rakija until the truth didn't hurt anymore.

And this is the most logical thing of all, based on all we know.

Good luck friend.

>based on all we know
>talking about life after death

Fuck the Globalist Ponzi Scheming Carbon Tax Agenda 21 Wealth Redistribution Scam Known as the Paris Accords.

The NWO is getting its Shit Pushed in

BTFO any of you psuedo-science shills; Have some PROOF:

riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/ !!!!!!!!!!!!! !@ $@$!@#

>chechens
Manpower. They aren't numerous and disaster of chechen war was purely because chechens were almost all the time on the defensive; it's always easier to defend than to attack.

>other muzzies
Eh, tatars? They are loyal as we know, but even then they would easily get steamrolled in case of full chimpout - they are but a small part of the country.

And we don't really hate muzzies or americans; In fact, we don't care about them, all that is just propaganda, at most people hate americant govt, not the americans. And we just hate stupid people, and minorities tend do stupid shit - if we hate them, that's because they are retarded.

Have you ever seen a sing;e piece of scientific proof to confirm the existence of a soul?

>inb4 near-death experiences
That is literally DMT in our brains, which our body uses as a neurotransmitter, but the antagonists are the first to stop being secreted, so we hallucinate like we're doing drugs.

Black pill discord?

You are correct. For 99% of human history people lived in complete misery working the land, tending to animals, and literally dying of diarrhea.

Nothing is stopping you from leaving civilization and living in the forest... Please do, post a thread in a year and let us know how it's going "living" your version of the black pill.

Take the anarchism/ancap (all anarchism is ancap by default anyway) pill, my blackpilled bros. It's everything you want.

>You are correct. For 99% of human history people lived in complete misery working the land, tending to animals, and literally dying of diarrhea.

And our brief period of prosperity is already declining. We are abusing technology to the point that it is reducing the quality of the species. I'm not saying chuck away technology, I'm saying don't abuse it.

I am very pro european. Och jag är fullblodssvenne min vän ingen jävla ryss eller rysk shill.

Yup.

Rude.

How does one get started with 'black pilling' one self?

Which technologies are we abusing? How do you propose we prevent such abuses in your vision of the ideal society?

See

I didn't see the last one, so I'm glad it's here. It saddens me to agree with such gloomy truth.

You mean be destroyed first, or the first real resistance?

>Black Pill Thread

why tho

No offense mate, I just don't want to be accused of something I'm not.