The Paris Accord

The US withdrawal from this agreement will not significantly affect the temperature of the globe. Even assuming global warming is caused by human CO2 emissions, the majority of this damage comes from China and India. The overwhelming majority of these nations suffers a terrible living standard. If they keep industrialising and attempting to reach the standard of living USA enjoys, they will cause complete destruction and a heat apocalypse (assuming global warming is man-caused). Again, this is just China and India. Add to that Africa and the Middle East, and you have 70% of the world population living like shit and trying to reach our level. If they do, the consequences will be catastrophic.

What confuses me the most, Sup Forums, is why do liberals not talk about this issue? Richard Muller, a well-known physics professor, outlined the issue with third world CO2 emissions but people like (((Bill Nye))) still keep saying overpopulation in those shit tier nations isn’t an issue and the libshits buy it. How do we redpill normies on this issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-Richard-Mullers-stance-on-climate-change
youtu.be/8wuga0CzRFI?t=2m20s
jamespowell.org/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/03/china-takes-leadership-climate-change-trump-clean-power-plan-paris-agreement/
riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/
youtube.com/watch?v=nYxlpeJEKmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

quora.com/What-is-Richard-Mullers-stance-on-climate-change

“We do expect that the temperature will rise another 1.5°C in the next 50 years, from continued carbon dioxide releases predominantly from China, India, and the developing world. They need more energy to improve the standard of living of their people, so we need to help them produce energy with low carbon emissions. That means nuclear, energy conservation, and natural gas.”

youtu.be/8wuga0CzRFI?t=2m20s

We just let the normies cry

When God Emperor leaves the House we'll be in for a complete downgrade in living standards in case a libshit wins. I think the 4 years ahead are a great opportunity to redpill normies on the Indo-Chinese menace and the rest of the third world.

Why the fuck did we give them tech in the first place?

Bump

It'll hit news in 15 minutes and you'll be chimping out about the backlash, just get ahead of the normies and discuss implications here you dumb fucks

It will objectively make things worse, you idiot

jamespowell.org/index.html

>consensus

Come on juden, you're supposed to be high IQ

THE USA CALL CLIMATE CHANGE A HOAX BECAUSE THEY WANT GLOBAL WARMING TO MAKE AFRICA AND ARABIA UNINHABITABLE

THEY WANT TO SEE EUROPE FLOODED WITH REFUGEES

THEY ARE TRYING TO COMMIT WHITE GENOCIDE BY STEALTH

You're one of few non-brainlets in the world who gets it...

See:
The real science nor root causes aren't being discussed even by brainlets here who are climate change deniers. People enjoy sticking to idiotic talking points not probing deeper or discussing the real details of a particular matter. Welcome to the world OP user.

Stop spamming you degenerate anglo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions

Emission per capita (2015):

US: 16.1t
China: 7.7t

Bump for truth

It's fueled by white guilt and hatred of the good for being good

Liberals are not pro-rights of minorities/dogs/jews/whatever 'oppressed' group they claim to rally for, they are just jealous of rich white straight males

Rationally, birth control in the third world is the best solution. To the liberal, this sounds like something that would make us even better off (poverty mentality/belief in fixed wealth - less of them more for us) so they look for 'science' that makes US cut down on our consumption. It's disgusting, really.

>muh consensus
>(((Science))) is a democracy goy. It's true only if we agree with it

>per capita

Yeah, the 300m of us vs the 2 billion of them. Are you retarded?

The Earth doesn't care about whether you have an iPhone while some shitskin is starving to death, it only cares about the net emissions. Grow the fuck up.

Wew average for first world counties is like 15tons a year, that's insane considering we make up so little of the population.

If global warming is true, it will only bring benefits:

>Liberal shitholes like Amsterdam, NY would be washed away
>Siberia will be tropical paradise
>China and Poondia would be uninhabitable without water resources. Middle east would be burned.
>Norwegians will grow wine

We need to increase CO2 emissions

Well, rampant population growth is yet another contributor to a small aspect of the pie : Human generated pollution via inefficient production, consumption, and waste....

This has nothing to do w/ white guilt. Unsustainable population growth is being fueled namely by a broken economic system.

Liberals are not pro-rights of minorities/dogs/jews/whatever 'oppressed' group are just pawns in a bigger game. A game myopic humans are playing against themselves towards destruction.

> It's disgusting, really.
Yes, it is especially that many people lie to themselves regarding it over and over again... and then again some more. Feeling as if they're fooling anyone but themselves. The human mind is an amazing construct.

Stop shilling for the destruction of Europe and I will consider it.

No, you fucking retard. IT ISN'T. Our science got us very efficient energy generation and consumption, as well as shittons of great technology. Small population, satisfying lifestyle. Living like an African retard is not the ultimate goal, you DUMB FUCK.

That's not how it goes. Once the CO2 keeps rising we'll lose control of the weather globally.

Leftists are literally those who sit on the left side from God. Satan is a guy who literally tricks and drags all stupid ones into hell, and left wing politicians drive all their supporters to death

You just voted to leave the fucking EU, you AUTIST. You fought Hitler, allying with the fucking SOVIETS. You called those shots, it's on you. Get fucked.

That doesn't matter

>(((Bill Nye))) still keep saying overpopulation in those shit tier nations isn’t an issue

India itself produces one million young men looking for jobs every month.

The good emperor is speaking.
God bless him.

Are you literally retard or do you not see the significance of per capita in this?

:(

I mean, I like Trump but I fear the greenhouse effect. I don't want this planet to go the way of Venus before we can have a chance to colonize space.

>le elaborate hoax
Just put machine guns and mines on the border faggot.

>I don't want this planet to go the way of Venus before we can have a chance to colonize space.
It want happen. But I think you expect white genocide, so why nonwhites should live in a nice world with good climate after it?

There is no significance. We're not pumping out 7 kids per family, we have 2 at most. At 2.5 (nuclear family) we'd still have a sustainable balance at current emissions, and since eco-friendly products keep coming out there is no need to lower our living standards - see Tesla/

Don't disagree with you here.

Do research then you lazy faggot and understand what really drives climate change as opposed to what shitheads tell you is driving it.

The Paris deal it's only good for china and India.
OUT! OUT! OUT!

It's symbolic but it's still ignorant as fuck.

nothing bad going to happen

It actually isn't. It's not good for anyone. We cut down on marginal net emissions (given our population sizes) while the shitskins don't even participate. That's fucked up.

A good solution would be sterilizing Chinks and Poos.

>Tesla
Lul electric cars have a higher ecologic impact than any gas powered car, terrible example.

Also, why does it matter if every family has 7 members?
Those 7 create about the same CO2 as one average american family, and since China is one of the biggest advocates for climate friendly policies, that number will decrease drastically if the US doesn't do anything.

We send them tons of aid, not economically sane at all. This is fueled by white guilt.

You have to be less than 25 or really dumb If you haven't experienced any changes on climate in recent years

>China is one of the biggest advocates for climate friendly policies

didn't know honorary germans were such good trolls. you got me, good job. now get the fuck off my thread.

Elon said he will leave the advisor board.
I expect him to.

Also, trump should end the govt. subsidies Tesla gets and re-purpose them to solving more root cause issues w.r.t the environment.

we are talking if it's manmade or not you silly spics
read

Kek this is the average American voter.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/03/china-takes-leadership-climate-change-trump-clean-power-plan-paris-agreement/

Educate yourself more before you make thread that are this retarded.

The human made climate change hoax reminds me to those detox pills they sell you at health food stores. You don't need them. The body detox itself without needing any help. If you eat too much junk, you'll have a stomach ache, so you stop eating. Planet Earth does the same.

Looks a lot like Mars

This

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>shifting blame instead of outright denying it as a shameless globalist fraud
sounds like ur the one needing the redpill

Go

Paris Accord rejected !!!!
Get the fuck in here lads :

It is not about the warming of "the planet." It is about the warming of the oceans. Even a quarter if a degree has significant impacts on one thing: evaporation. And what does evaporation cause? Precipitation.

I have a biker now make no mistake but no one should mistake the impact of even a quarter degree rise in ocean temperature. Hurricane season will start that much earlier etc. Etc. Other factors like the polar ice caps melting will take a little bit more but evaporation is constant and even a fraction of a degree will increase the amount evaporated.

Biker = BONER

oh shit guys he actually did it. i hope you aren't in any major cities, glaciers are starting to melt. you do not want to be in any major city right now with the glaciers starting to melt. please if you have any glaciers, locate them immediately, they could be melting.

Honestly, if Facebook and Google back something, I will be always against it.

Woz

Funniest part of the entire thing is that Trump plans to renegotiate the deal to possibly re-enter. If he's able to negotiate a legally binding climate treaty, he'll have done more to combat climate change than all the presidents we've ever had, combined.

Musk: "Am departing presidential councils. Climate change is real. Leaving Paris is not good for America or the world.-10 minutes ago"
Musk, a living hoax.

The best way to solve the heat question is to go back to nuclear. It only ever fails when mongoloids are in charge or a natural disaster strikes, and France is 80% nuclear yet it hasn't had a single disaster. Proper measures will lead to a maintenance of the living standard without sacrificing the environment, and further advances in transportation will make mining uranium from asteroids doable.

We can make Earth great again. Stop the chinks please.

This is wery good. He is forcing these losers to rethink the whole deal.
He is a negotiator, a builder. This is what he's good at.

The joke is most of the gains in carbon reduction are going to come from switching coal plants to natural gas. Probably less than 10% will come from wind and solar, yet the left will say it is gateway to "100% renewable"

Wee

wtf is wrong with you?

Which is exactly what China is planing.
Meanwhile the US has elected a president that wants to actively protect the fossil fuel industry.

>
>It will objectively make things worse, you idiot
>
>jamespowell.org/index.html

Fuck off kike

Top kek

Can't protect a failing industry, he will try to ban german car imports and he'll fail. We unleashed the beast that is the free market, a single dumb decision by one of our leaders won't stop it.

>He still thinks the Paris accord is about the climate

It's about binding 147 countries into a climate agreement with the US in charge. The climate standards themselves are arbitrary and self set, they're basically meaningless. The Paris accord is important for the power it gives the US on the global stage. Pulling out of the agreement also signals to the rest of the world that previous agreements mean nothing under Trump. This will cause massive distrust in the ability of the US to honor agreements, which will permeate to future agreements. Pulling out of the agreement does significant damage to the global political clout of the US.

You're right, the agreement does jack shit for the future of the climate. But you're also an idiot if you think pulling out of the agreement is a good idea. Unfortunately Sup Forums cares more about milking liberal tears than the ramifications of pulling out of the agreement, so they will support such an action.

Never said it's a good idea. i just said that it's useless. Focusing more on the science behind it, but it's politics related. Sup Forums attracts some really smart /sci/entists

In the press conference he just gave like half an hour ago, he clearly stated that one of his deciding factors in the decision to exit the paris deal was because the coal industry would drastically loose profit.

And if you really believe the coal industry will fail without political influence you are dumber than I thought.

Bump

>we'll lose control of the weather globally.

he thinks we control weather now...

Global climate change happens on an almost geological timescale, we will have gone broke or invented ai and evolved beyond the need for a physical body before shit gets anywhere near bad.

I honestly thing Trump wasn't bad in many things, but seriously this whole thing is retarded. I might be slightly tipsy, but fuck Trump this shit is stupid. While economically in short-term it might be smart it will alienate lot of world by leaving agreement. So dubious gains at moderate political price. My math sees it as a bad deal

$$$, that's why. You seriously don't get that?

Can we stop with the coal industry bullshit? Fucking Arbys employs more people than the coal industry. The notion that coal is the economic backbone of America is political rhetoric and nothing more. Trump can pull out of the Paris agreement, roll back Obama era regulations, and coal will still be more expensive than natural gas. It's a dying industry that has been in decline since Reagan that is still clinging to life because it gives easy political points.

Fuckin kikes man... We will gas you before you gas our kids. No more polluting carelessly when you are corpses under the grass.

Coal mining pays significantly better than any of the examples listed on your chart.

Fuck the Globalist Ponzi Scheming Carbon Tax Agenda 21 Wealth Redistribution Scam Known as the Paris Accords.

The NWO is getting its Shit Pushed in

BTFO any of you psuedo-science shills; Have some PROOF :

riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/

Coal as energy is significantly cheaper and more efficient than most other fuels.

you know what I no longer really give a shit about civilization. Look at how white people are treated now do I want the white race to completely be obliterated and have all these niggers and non-whites destroying everything and whites just die off?

I'd rather the earth die and every single shit skin die with me. Fuck them for destroying this earth.

LFTR is the future

youtube.com/watch?v=nYxlpeJEKmw

>EUROPE FLOODED WITH REFUGEES
This is already happening who gives a shit?

Nuclear would be smart but it's politically and economically dead in the water. There's only about 60 in the US, and I think they're only building 2 or 3 more over the next 2 decades.

>normal uranium plants are dangerous
we need to get people on the side of nuclear energy
>burn the coal, pay the toll

False and false. Right now coal has a cost of about 70 $/MWh and natural gas has a cost of about 50 $/MWh. Coal plants operate at about 33% efficiency, natural gas plants operate at about 43% efficiency.

nuclear is infinitely safer than any other form of electricity generation, INCLUDING the death tolls of all major nuclear disasters that have ever occurred

let that sink in and make him a cup of coffee while you are at it

>China and India

the only two countries people should be harping on. China is just a fucking abomination and India pumps out far more nonsense than a country that size has any right to

Wee

You do understand that most graphs there work on a scale of millions of years and that, even a rise in tiself is not that bad, it happens way too fast, right? Or are you just partoing shit you think is smart?

WOOZ

are those deaths in the same time frame? Cause coal has been around a hell of a lot longer than solar.

When adult in the room is throwing a tantrum how do you expect the children to behave.

The u.s. is the adult in this situation unless you make an effort no one else well

For the most part yea, but when something like Chernobyl or Fukushima happens it kills.

Because the point of the paris accord was for America to pass on its wealth to the rest of the world.

That's fine with us. We'd rather the whole world die that be held hostage by third world trash. At least we'll be able to afford to be comfortable while the rest of you damn yourselves.

it's also one of the most dangerous jobs in existence