Macedonia

Which is the greatest country and why is it Macedonia? Try to prove me wrong and fail:
> great history since the ancient times of Macedon
> Keeping our conservative culture and heritage
> No gypsies or emigrants but we still get money from the EU
> A great race, not like our degenerate Tatar neighbors
> Badass flag, simply majestic
Posting from Bulgaria cuz currently on a work-related trip here.

Proud Macedonian-American here. Hater are just jealous of their progress as a small nation with a great business climate. We must assist them in removing kebab to Make Macedonia Great Again!

You must feel bad being in a country with 20% Turkish population user. Macedonian user here too, this shiptar Muslim ridden shithole sucks.

retarded bulgarian roach
why make stupid bait threads?

Shoo shoo shqiptar!

You are Slavs who moved to the Balkans around 1000 years after Alexander the Great lived.
All Macedonian ruins are found in modern Greece.
You are Slavs with identity crisis and history thieves.

its a pity that you had to placate the albanians that are outbreeding you by giving them half your government ministries

Off from Korca, wanker.

WTF I LVOE FYROM NOW!!!

Says the Australian. Literally a band of prisoners thrown on some island who have created nothing. Your entire history is a joke.

You should not be so proud. You're transplanting a fake identity.

Have you actually ever been in Macedonia, Tatar? Right now I'm in your fucking country and I can guarantee you they are not the same at all. Or you prefer spilling your bullshit propaganda on a message board and believing the lies?

just wanna say that you are being raiden with bait threads from Sup Forums /balk/nigger crossposters

jannies, do your job

Less than 1000 years. First Slavic invasions were like 600-700 years after Alexander.

Yes, I've been in Fyrom. It used to be controlled by Serbs.

the lards are just jelous that you are descendants of great alexandar (lesandar)

Because I couldn't use a damn VPN if I was a Bulgarian who wanted to roleplay as a Macedonian?

Fyrom is a Serbian project. It's failing.

lets have a shqip thread in pol

I'm Greek. I have the greatest history of all.

Fair enough, I didn't try to be accurate. The point remains the same.

Macedonia (and Turkey too) should be a part of Greece, not Independent