>non-burgers
i feel sorry for you

build wall italy

When does it start?

Wait, when did this start?

Future of the US

Future of the US

>flag

Nice try, Schlomo. Climate change affects the whole world.

I'm sorry guys, but climate is my top issue. I think the media have not treated your president fairly, but if he leaves the deal the Trump train stops here.

shoulda start 20 mins ago

shortly it says.

Is Trump dead?

All plebbitors must go back.

When though?

Future of Israel

Is it just me, or has the quality of content gone down on Sup Forums lately? This entire thread is completely filled with non-Americans complaining about how they hate Trump and suddenly care about the climate, when in the past, Sup Forums didn't give a shit about the climate. What's going on?

Will Trump bend the knee?

I'm sure he'll manage, Chico.

IT'S ON

HE IS HERE

VICE DADDY

WUT

LIVE
> LIVE
LIVE
> LIVE
LIVE
> LIVE
LIVE
> LIVE
LIVE
> LIVE
LIVE
> LIVE
LIVE
> LIVE

> the Trump train stops here.

How? Motherfucka got no brakes, ain't you heard you ignorant fuck.

DADDYS HERE
A
D
D
Y

im so hard right now... fuck going to take another shot of liberal tears

Why does he talk with a lisp? Is this new?

Our thoughts and our prayers
> Our thoughts and our prayers

Pence talked about keeping promises. UN third world power and money grab is going down. Suck it, libs!

MAGA
A
G
A

lmao he's boasting about gdp growth but its the same as its been for the past year

do you feel it bros? We're becoming great again. We've just begun!

>yfw retarded fucking burgers actually left and gave it all to us
KEK
E
KEK

WITHDRAWAL
>WITHDRAWAL

the madman did it

THE MADMAN HE DID IT

WITHDRAW
I
T
H
D
R
A
W

WITHDRAW
I
T
H
D
R
A
W

PULLING OUT
U
L
L
I
N
G

O
U
T

HE FUCKING DID IT!!!
ABSOLUTE MAD MAN!!!

LIBS BTFO

We withdraw!

It is done. Is it over?

Of course he did. Just like he said he would during his campaign. I can't wait to hear the liberals and dems cry about this like it's some new development, when he said he'd do it throughout the campaign. The literal shock and awe of a president doing what he said he would for once.

FUCK THE CLIMATE
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HOW THE EARTH WILL BE LIKE IN 200 YEARS.
With the state humanity is becoming into, I want this whole world to fucking end.

We pulling out like a hispanic with 5 kids.

Will that not put the US behind in the technology race for green energy?
I always thought the climate change meme was to convince tax payers to invest into new technologies.

is reentering even a thing?

It. is. finished.
Until we renegotiate

Lmao look who is talking.

Italy can't even manage to handle their own garbage. You are truly the fucking dirtstain of europe.

You managed to turn a once beautiful part of the tyrol into an absolute shithole in just a few decades.

Absolutely disgusting.

it is now

Maybe you guys can start the Britain Gingivitis Accord now.

If climate was your top issue you were never on the Trump train

With Trump, everything is possible

Signed into the Paris Accord on 22 April 2016.

Just over a year to toss this shit to the wind. People are acting like we are voiding the Geneva convention.

i love the smell of salt

gottem

It didn't go far enough in the first place, Germany has subsides for coal and blew it's CO2 budget for the year last month. All outrage from politicians is not about climate it's purely political and people who fall in line with this shit have no clue

Well if the US pulls out so will Europe and will swarm the markets with is goods fucking over the US. We outproduce you with out on handbrakes, time to release the brakes.

i cant decide which news channel to watch after the interview.
where is the most salt?

Hahahahahahaha
Could you imagine being this much of a faggot?

Tagesschau

you didnt follow it since 2011.

I don't know what you're talking about, my place is clean and tidy.

Sorry I wasn't clear, I never was on his side.

Literally no skepticism whatsoever, holy shit. These people just follow their told doctrine and don't even give a fuck about anything else.
Of course that climate change is a problem, but have they thought for a bit that the accord might not be doing shit for it?
China kept increasing their CO2 emissions the past few years despite saying things like how it is "international responsibility" and those people don't give a fuck.
All political hypocrisy, I would like to see any of those people stepping up and doing the first step at letting go of their electronics for the sake of the environment. They just want to leave all the responsibility to the government and then complain when they get no result.

By the way he acknowledged global worming.

Tiny tiny 1 degree.

>I never was on his side.
Then literally no one cares what you think about him.

Kek I redditors deserve their own Holocaust

ehrlich?
dachte eigentlich an einen englisch sprachigen kanal...

nope, hes getting us out of these dumb deals

>implying 1 degree is a problem

they have to report objectivly but are super salty about it at the same time, it's hilarious

However he's clearly explaining why he's withdrawing from the deal. The Accord was not well designed to begin with.

Have another :)

I think your definition on "clean and tidy" differs a lot from mine.

I didn't know Sup Forums turned into T_D.

>T_D instead of reddit
nu/pol/ is cancer

>muh wrong side of history
Fuck it hurts my brain to try to understand how big of bitches they all are.

ok, ill give it a try
which channel is this tagesschau?
ard or zdf maybe?

Anyone who thought the Paris agreement was anything but a racket to diminish America's financial position in the world is a fucking brainwashed retard, or openly pathological and wishing for our demise (which I honestly can respect more). But fuck off with the haha drumpftards are so stupid bc they didn't punt chunks of GDP so China can keep assfucking them.

Idiot.
If you were never on his side why would anyone care that you now aren't on his side because of this?
Or did you mean that the entirety of the Trump train stop, not just you getting off? Because that's fucking stupid, conservatives have been aching to get out of this shit deal.

tagesschau.de/multimedia/livestreams/livestream2/index.html

Paris btfo

>100billion $ for niggers
How could anyone sane accept it?

perfect

And its funny because all that money goes to their dictatorship leaders and they just do fuck all with it while the people get no change, kek. The left really is fucking retarded.

>American Sovereignty

Globalists BTFO

that's it, but I think you got what I meant

USEXIT
S
E
X
I
T

Ok

its just a few billion more liters in oceans, harvests will fails hunger all over the world masses of new refugees.

globalwarming.berrens.nl/globalwarming.htm

nah mate its fine. We send them your way. Even if it means to shoot the doors open.

>dictatorship leaders
Im pretty sure that they get their cash mostly form drugs and other illegal businesses.
I would say that most of aid goes to local warlords.