Redpill me on Climate change

Sup Forums Im largely ignorant when it comes to climate matters, mostly because they never sparked any interest on my part, so can someone give me a rundown on climate and the Paris agreement?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2013/12/13/study-earth-was-warmer-in-roman-medieval-times/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_potential
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>only source is wikikpedia
looks like ya got me

It's real, and people who dont think so are usually flat earther NEETs who have never taken a chemistry class in their life.

Looks like you got yourself.
If you have a critique, voice it. Doubtful you will as you have no understanding of the topic and thus have no counters to what was stated.

I don't know much about science, but I know bullshit when I see it. "Climate scientists" models don't work and they can't predict anything with any accuracy at all.

it's nothing, a cycle in earth's climate, now is getting hotter, someday will got colder

but since we've evolved to measure everything, but we're still infants when it comes to making conclusions, ie. we react by impulse; we've found a way to sell this phenomena as sensation since majority will react somehow (positive/negative) which will take a portion of their time (to watch documentaries, read studies etc. already payed by pro-climate change lobby in order to earn double) paying attention on such crap, distracting them from real problems like - massive migration of people and potential problems in culture shocks etc. dependability on fossil fuels which only make existing division among people of the world even worse and the ways to circumvent it, etc. real world problems

It was warmer in the past several thousand years.

dailycaller.com/2013/12/13/study-earth-was-warmer-in-roman-medieval-times/

>what is cognitive bias

Man-made climate change is real and mostly a bad thing but scientists exaggerate it in order to get funding. At most, sea levels will rise and some species will die off but that shit happens all the time.

Jews are willing to pollute the US for more money.

it won't create a single job, just cheaper bullshit for the top 1%

You can laugh when the left cries about global warming.

It's a globalist money making scam now that Foreign Aid has lost public approval.

Ten times the CO2 in the atmosphere during the last ice age, exact temperature fluctuations on other planets as Earth. It's The Sun, stupid.

It's 100% a hoax" he are the facts. The earths average temperature is 288.8k back in 1860 it was 288.0k that's a fact. Proven over and over. You have a number of problems when the main thing in climate hoax is taxes.

The point is to tax you again on driving power flying and eating.

man made CO2 has made the earth warmer over the years since the industrial revolution, adding that to the deforestation of countless of acres of woods everyday and constant polluting of the oceans that host the biggest consumers of CO2 in the planet we could say that there's no turning back now, when the ice caps melt in the next 10 years the amount of CO2 will be so great that whole nations will be left to die of hunger due to inability to grow food in the face of violent climate change.
No kind of agreement, tax or politician has the power to stop that, we put the bullet in the barrel the moment the industrial revolution started and now we're just a fraction of a seconds away from our doomsday.
number of CO2 models has again and again proven the fact that we're indeed making the climate change and statistical data support those models.

you are a stupid taco muncher. everything is the opposite of what you wrote.

Giving it fancy names in snarky replies won't change the fact that the world is heating up.

Actually it has been cooling down.

not an argument Tyrone

Cool flag, friend

>pol in a nutshell

Make Germany Warm Again!

Thank you

you're completely wrong if you think you'll get any accurate or valuable information here
all that will happen is you will get drowned in blog posts, daily mail articles and paranoid conspiracy theories

>fancy names
Cognitive bias is a scientific term to describe scientific research that has been tainted by muddled results in order to reach a certain conclusion.

An example of this is Bill Nye. He claimed that genders aren't defined at birth, but in one of his earlier videos, he said they were determined by chromosomes, which is right. Most scientists will say anything for a little extra funding

not an argument. you are a living example of how even mexicants are more intelligent than bible thumping conservashits.

Global warming potential (GWP) is a relative measure of how much heat a greenhouse gas traps in the atmosphere. It compares the amount of heat trapped by a certain mass of the gas in question to the amount of heat trapped by a similar mass of carbon dioxide. Water vapour has a profound infrared absorption spectrum with more and broader absorption bands than CO2, and also absorbs non-zero amounts of radiation in its low absorbing spectral regions,[16] (see greenhouse gas (GHG)), its GWP is therefore difficult to calculate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_potential