Reminder that this is not normal

Reminder that this is not normal.

He went against russia by pulling out the paris accord

Normal was getting assraped by Obama everyday.

This was not normal.

What will liberals do a year from now once this all blows over and Trump is still president?

literal shareblue link, not even trying. fuckin sage and consider kys OP

or is it normal

Reminder that you still have literally zero hard evidence that Russia was involved in anything.

Yea, OP: Kys it's the only option.

not under investigation.

no one is under investigation for 'treason' as that is a very specific charge. No crime has ever even been alleged against anyone in the trump administration or the transition team or the campaign.

eventually they might be able to get Flynn for trying to keep his security clearance and be on the dole of the Turkish government but again there's not really a 'law' against that afaik. they'll probably have to get him on something else that's related to it.

Of course it's not normal. The other Presidents, and presidential candidates, who engaged in actual treason were all a part of the same clique who protected one another.

How fucking hard is that to understand?

Post evidence OP, come on sweetie, I'm sure you can't. 8 years little bitch. :)

Someone post her new pictures

The only thing not normal is the media hyping up every little bump that all administrations always have.

BUT... HE SAID COVFEFE. I MEAN, SERIOUSLY?!

Ummm, what about Lincoln, sweetie?

kek
this

Thats because they're making it unnatural with all their screeching/throwing fits and trying to force the investigation/russian collusion meme down our throats. Its not normal for them because reality has come crashing through the paper thin walls of their delusion

It's exceptional.

EXCELSIOR!

You can't even argue with them user. They're suffering from acute TDS. Their connection with reality is very weak at this point.

My God....you're not even TRYING anymore.

>Even California voted No to gay marriage
>Just force it in all states with an executive order

How did he get away with this?

the Bushes and the Clintons and Obama both committed treason and have vast quantities of blood and war crimes on their hands. But they were all owned by the same globalist cartel so they never went after each other. Trump, on the other hand, was an outsider and the Deep State is going insane trying to peg him with fake narratives to weaken his presidency. The globalists routinely do that, spin out propaganda to delegitimate leaders in order to attack and destroy the ZOG CIA/Mossad/Illuminati Deep State's enemies.

Not a leftycuck but that's not what happened at all. It was a Supreme Court ruling.

Normal changes over time.
Also, no one gives a shit about your artificial, manufactured, unsubstantiated treason.

WOW, HE LITERALLY SAID COVFEFE. I AM LITERALLY SHAKING. IMPEACH.

>Normal changes over time