snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/
snopes.com/seth-rich-dnc-wikileaks-murder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the sam hyde effect

>This isn't photoshopped

Nice source, faggot.

>This isn't photoshopped
prove it

Are you talking about the (((Snopes))) debunking? Snopes is shit. They debunk anything that is against the narrative (((they))) are trying to push. Flip their conclusions and you can get a glimpse of the truth.

think i just got a glimpse into your broken mind

Proofs?

Do we have any YouTube videos of the two?

snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/

snopes.com/seth-rich-dnc-wikileaks-murder/

Snopes is propaganda.

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Eat shit.

The mixed up a file photo and you faggits are creaming yourselves.

judging from the slight angle of the picture on the right it looks like someone took a photo of their TV during the newscast and probably said

>"oh that's the sandy hook lady"

>sandy hook and boston bombing are fake
>posts one picture of the same lady, same background, with differing headlines

wow what the fuck. She looks exactly like a friend from my university.

>"My uncle works at Jagex and he will ban you!"
>"Give me back my black armour!"
Good times

What's her name?

The thread was over literally after the first post. I guess most people didn't understand the implications. Memes are a beautiful thing.

This

Are you implying you couldn't just photoshop it, put it on your tv and then take a picture?

>Implying that the evil conspiracy forces are sophisticated enough to engage in multiple false flag operations, but not sophisticated enough to avoid using the same people over and over again

You people are fucking stupid, and I literally hope you all die. Idiots should not be permitted to continue living.

It makes sense though. The more actors you have to bring in for false flags means there's more people who could potentially sell you out. It's easier to pay a few people a bunch of money to stay quiet than it is to pay a bunch of people money to stay quiet.

There was a Donna Bruce, a runner from Mississippi that was interviewed during the Boston bombing, but she didnt even see the bombing or even know it happened

I dont really care either way. It is just a picture. It is a dumb thing to focus on

Ya you pay them like Anne haddad

I never see one photo with Nancy & Peter or the rest of the family. No pictures with the kids. No nothing.