Only in America will you find women smearing their baby daddies just to get some gofundme money for "court fees to save...

Only in America will you find women smearing their baby daddies just to get some gofundme money for "court fees to save their children."

>Can't afford a lawyer to reopen the court case you lost.
Then you can't afford to raise two children.

>cant afford $1500 for a lawyer
>can afford two children who are going to cost you a bare minimum of $5000 a year each

Let's be real, she doesn't want her "babies" she wants child support.

>baby daddies
Are you a nigger?

No I just think typing out "father of her children" is too fucking long.

since when are they her kids?

here's a link from gofund me

/tsz69b-mother-fighting-for-her-kids

tell her how you feel in the comments

Why would the father end up with custody over the children?
Answer = the mother is a drug addicted or mentally ill.

Well you just typed it there.

You just typed it out you nigger mongoloid

>We have never been to court before

Am I missing something? Why would this happen? Because of something dramatic, like she was caught with drugs when she was supposed to be watching the kids or something? I'd think even in that situation, you'd still be taken to court before any custody rights could be arranged, right?

Mothers don't need lawyers to fight for custody in court unless there is a good reason they shouldn't have custody.

True Story from real life.
My cousin had a girlfriend that was a former addict (he is pretty low life himself). Short after he began dating her, she became pregnant;, he believed he was the father. When the child was delivered it had brown hair and brown eyes (Both the mother and my cousin are blue eyed and has light brown hair).
Apparently it didnt matter to him, they lived together for a year or so, before she had another child - this time a blue eyed blonde kid.

Both of them would smoke weed and the girlfriend (mother) was pretty weird, she would lie about weird stuff. Like lying about having cancer and stuff like that..

After a couple of years she abandoned her children and my cousin, just left one day, in order to go full drug-addict.

Now my cousin has custody over both children, whenever their mom wants to see her children their is always a social worker present.

>baby daddies
peak degeneracy

For all we know it might be true. As if fathers cannot be abusive scumbags. If she has the evidence (recorded calls, kids' testimony in court, etc.), I don't see the problem. Just because there are a lot of cases with piece of shit "mothers" trying to rip off their kid's father doesn't mean that every woman is like that and every dad is a fucking saint.

Or the father is a corrupt dirtbag with friends in high places

i hope he sues the shit outta her for libel..

>f thei

dude, abusive fatherrs are statistically the MINority.

its typically women that abusechildren.

would one even count psychological abuse ( which typicalls is NOT counted, we would have numbers like ALMOST 100 fucking percent.

without psycholoccal abuse, mothery are the abuser 'only0 in 87% of all cases

source american institute for .... fuck .. that big fficial one, easy to find if u really want to.

Shoulda used the money spent on braces or whatever the fuck that is in your jacked up mouth. Also, don't have kids if you can't afford them. People have money because they make good decisions and save, so why are those making bad decisions always begging for hand outs from them.

She can't even afford 1500 bucks how will she ever rise the children properly? Even if it's not just for the child support they would end up degenerate anyway because single mothers are always cancer

And why are the children by the father anyway because mothers have a big favor in america
She must be some mentally ill or criminal

>If she has the evidence

If she had evidence she could file criminal charges. She has jack and shit but lies and a used-up pussy. That's why she has to whore herself out on the internet for money she's going to use to buy shoes.

check'd

This impeccable logic

>can't wait for this cunt to fuck off
>why is she taking photo of me?
>where are you dad?

That's why niggers speak like niggers, because they are lazy. Are you a nigger?