IMPEACH

IMPEACH

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/meme-wars-continue-don-trump-jr-throws-salt-hillarys-attempt-humor
mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Kfr9MEE9mkk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's okay for people to claim Trump has X mental disorder because of a symptom or two
>it's not okay for people to claim that Hillary has a physical illness, despite a plethora of symptoms

>He brought up Hillary again

why cant he just admit he is wrong?

>sociopathy
are these people real?

Guys I read the covfefe tweet, passed out, and woke up two days later, naked with a bloody knife, what's going on?

its all part of his master plan

>He brought up the "he brought up Hillary again" response

Son of Abram.

IMPEASH

hey ANOTHER fucking Jew...

2% of the population?? Really though??

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/meme-wars-continue-don-trump-jr-throws-salt-hillarys-attempt-humor

does the Left still not give a shit about facts?

or being trolled by a goddamned genius?

was he trying to say kerfuffle?

What mental disorder is it to assume that a billionaire president who says it wasn t a typo... must be lying..

even after the translation is out there?

fucking kike.

It would still be misspelled. It's "cov fe'fe", not covfefe.

I assume coverage.

He has such large hands it must be hard to type on a phone.

NIGGA PLEASE

yeah i saw that joke on twitter, too. maybe one of these days itll be funny

mkultra

maybe he's just a nazi white supremecist frogman

Impeach that fucking moron

Oh shit Trump is more multicultural than liberaIs, I hope he tweets this translation, it will make them shit themselves from the triggering. Fuck it would be funny, a set up, trap, and execution to further expose his enemies as loony idiots, waste their energy, distract them, and control their memecycles for a solid two weeks.

>made a grammatical error
>IMPEACH HIM

2018 is going to be great

>Impeach over a tweet

And like that you fade into irrelevance

Trump is clearly a mentally ill psychopath puppeteered by Russia.

Why can't you shitheads understand that.

Clearly. I certainly accept your assertion despite the fact that you've offered no supportive evidence or convincing argument. You said so, so it must be so.

Russia should experiance a nuclear holocaust

thanks moortugal.

>What's wrong user, you don't even know what covfefe means?

>alleged spelling error
>sociopathy
More and more I feel people today are illerate and don't know what half the words they use mean.
Youkeepusingthatwordbutidontthinkyouknowwhatitmeans.jpg

Your jpg isnt loading

these people can't take a joke ffs

He just created the first time-traveling meme.
He used covfefe as a meme which didn't exist yet.
So, the meme created itself to avoid a time paradox.

Because he isn't?

24D hyperchess confirmed!

If he did that then the loony idiots wouldn't have taken the typo-bait. Read any normy comments section and its always the left getting triggered by a lack of a comma or something instead of the substance of the argument. Trump completely fucking baited them and its hilarious, and just awe-inspiring if he is coming up with shit like this solo while taking a shit on the toilet in between doing presidential stuff all day.

So was it sociopathy when Obama thought the US has 57 states?

Projection.

Liberals are all textbook sociopaths. So much so that if you take your average liberal and make a drinking game out of it, you'll be hospitalized before you get to the end of the page.

Liberals project upon others what they actually are.

mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

I really like the theory that Trump had private discussions with a Middle East leader, and covfefe was a codeword for him to communicate something to them after some later meeting he had scheduled.

Why would Trump, who has never used a non-English word in tweets beside 'hombre' suddenly include an Arabic word?

In all seriousness it's not sociopathy but it's fucking retarded.

:DDDDDD

American politics; a never-ending source of entertainment.

how many hearts have you eaten?

I think everyone here can agree that both Hillary and Trump are mental and would benefit from a botched lobotomy.

OP is mentally ill, KYS you fucking idiotic shill

Might have had something to do with what he had done that week.

You know, visiting certain powerful arabic nations in a diplomatic mission?

Arabic nations that would have enjoyed a good chuckle at watching Sheikh Abu Ivanka Al-Amriki make the press go insane with a single tweet that only they would understand?

Literally 4th dimensional shaturnaj.

>you are a sociopath if you ignore your enemies
>you are a sociopath if you do not capitulate to them
>you are a sociopath if you fight for America

I just searched covfefe on google and its nothing but liberal news outlets all with the same headline "covfefe is all you need to know about trump." I dont know what to think of it. It pisses me off how they focus on such stupid shit. But it makes me happy because it makes them look stupid. Theyre a bunch of bitter bitches.

so

we all know he meant press conference, right? he just made a typo. there's no great mystery?

just need to check.

Man, season 2 of this show is going to be something special.

Trumps tweets made ideological degenerates clinically insane.

MEME
GENE
SCENE

youtube.com/watch?v=Kfr9MEE9mkk

RARE
A
R
E

im looking forward to the barron spinoff, imagine spending your formative years drinking liberal tears as your mothers milk.

b a s e d

>I WILL STAND

Because he just had a big trip through the middle east with immersive interaction with Arabs and their language and culture. And like anybody else making trips or taking classes they like to signal their exposure/leisure class/status by dropping hints.

Do you not pay attention to events or something?

>mfw he starts tweeting in full on arabic

We need to use the arabic translation to trigger the loony left and bring back salt

>he brought up the "he brought up the 'he brought up hillary again'" response