APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PyqPN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf does climate change have to do with niggers? Libshits are so fucking retarded

>climate agreement
>racial justice
This is why we're leaving.

>paris agreement
>climate change agreement
>STEP BACK FOR RACIAL JUSTICE

Was the ACLU ever a credible organization?

Good.

What? How does that even make sense?

... WV user here. Whoever wrote that tweet can go die.

Butterfly effect, maybe?

ok it gives a little more context but still is it our fault that they are coal shovelers?

>Global warming finally comes
>Africa becomes impossible to live in because of scorching hot temperature
>Billions of niggers die out
Fucking Drompbh is LITERALLY Hitler

The climate change makes the black man more prone to committing crime.

Nothing, but they've gotten shoveled into it anyways-- as a point of fact... this kind of shit is what the accord is actually about rather than, you know, saving the fucking planet.

This ACLU tweet [if accurate, I'm not checking twitter shit] tells you exactly why anybody sane should abandon it.

How misleading. Black and brown people are more likely to live near defunct coal plants, since they tend to congregate in Democrat cities where industry has been driven away.

What the actual fuck.

>they are coal shovelers

they aren't. that is lies.

That is really, really moronic.

Poor neighborhood are usually located near industrial centers... And we all know that only coloured people have the ability to be poor.

Crime rates go up when it's warmer outside. Global warming will make nogs more likely to commit crime.

(((ACLU)))

Also known as the Coalition of Jewish Lawyers who will Defend Everyone Bad for Society. Remember that the legal system is one of Jewry's greatest tools.

Abandoned industrial centers.

>president trump addresses something to help all people
>these race hustlers stretch it as far as possible to make it about race

nothing quite like grandstanding on "black and brown" people so you can pat yourself on the back.

Commie doublethink

Just ignore and keep stockpiling

HOT WEATHER NEED TWO SCOOPS
COLD WEATHER ONE SCOOP
DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?
DONT LET DOLAN HAVE SCOOPS

Then that's just another great reason to to abandon the Paris Agreement

>racial justice
lmfao

Racial justice redpills americans one set of gnashing teeth at a time.

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE. NAZIS WATCH OUT!

Is this supposed to be an agreement on Climate Change or smog?

ACLU is for staying in?

Then getting out is the right move.

KKK was bad for society?
Nazis were bad for society?

Backing out of climate change will severely damage the relationship between NC and Pandemic Legion.

That's how it's done. You draft a bill/agreement/whatever, draw all attention to one aspect of the bill and then shovel in whatever the fuck you want because nobody's paying attention. The media tells you nothing of course

Poor people will suffer most if climate change problems actually occur (i.e. food shortages, droughts, coastal flooding). Most poor people are brown.
Sure, Sup Forums Will cheer NIGGERS BTFO!!!!! But wait until climate refugees invade your small towns. Climate change could hasten civil/race war. Enjoy watching your daughter getting raped Trumplings.
Cooler temperatures were literally keeping you safe.

Literally how even the fuck.

They don't need a fucking excuse to migrate you fucking dumbass

They come for the gibs and the fiki-fiki. If Africa was a paradise with jobs growing on trees, they'd still migrate here because they want free money and slutty white women

tears are starting already

How many of those poor people will also suffer due to massive negative economic impact the accord causes?

>ACLU
HAHAHAHHAHA!

WE WUZ CARBON OFFSETS N SHIEET

>it's real
archive.is/PyqPN
HAHAHAHA

Must be more solar pannels planned for the projects than I thought.

I'm listening to this song right now.

Hmmmm. We better build factories that do nothing but pollute. Garbage burning factories to start

Nobody lives near coal plants...most are out in the boonies where it's all white.

JOHN KERRY ETERNALLY BTFO

This can't be real and I'm not checking, but fuck you niggggers! Climate change is gonna whip you like a slave and cum in your faces just like we always wanted! KKK! KKK! KKK!

Could burn human garbage in those garbage factories

The ACLU can't even count to 2

John Kerry's granddaughter just fell over and died due to Drumph's withdrawal

This. Kinda like how the TPP deal had 26 chapters, and only 5 of them were actually about free trade.

I'm taking about brown American citizens in America, not foreigners.

Pick your poison. At least the planet wouldn't be fucked

That makes absolutely no sense, at all

Yes yes comrade sanders. Whites do not know what it means to be poor.

>on Sup Forums
>says something is bad bc it will bring race war

Nigga where do you think you are?

>black have higher asthma rates

That's because niggers love smoking unfiltered Newports

>when in doubt, cry racism

Every time.

>factories that do nothing but pollute.
>Garbage burning factories to start

A proper, high-temperate fire burns off most of the worst of the pollution. They don't just use burning oil drums full of trash like niggers trying to keep warm on the street.

Trash incinerators also release fewer emissions into the air than what is naturally produced by decay in pits. It also eliminates leeching of toxins into the soil and groundwater supply.

It's simply less efficient / more expensive than our supply of natural gas, so it's not economically viable to do so on any large scale. Everything comes down to money. That's why nuclear still isn't big; it's vastly, by many many times, cleaner and safer than anything else we use for primary electricity generation but the cost-per-kWh is about twice that of NG.

Until NG gets more expensive (ie fewer subsidies, easy supply dries up...) no one is going to invest in nuclear. The returns just aren't there. Few customers are going to willingly double their electric bills just to "save da vironments!" (They'd rather pay triple and watch some shithole in India poison an entire village with heavy metals mining for batteries and solar panels because a Jewish comedian told them that was the way to go instead.)

I think the second tweet means it will impact every American in an indirect way, but the way it's presented looks completely asinine

I guess only the US pollutes and the rest of the world will drop out of the agreement as well.

Should add that the third tweet is actually true for the most part. Shitty industrial areas have lower housing/rent prices and end up attracting trash, Indians and niggers

The ACLU may have once stood for liberty and freedom, now it is nothing more than a Bolshevik propaganda machine akin to the SPLC.

>wait until climate refugees invade your small towns.

Oh I am laffin. It would be a turkey shoot.

Buzzwords and clickbait, user. That's why I call lefties "fascists" instead of communists. Its all they understand.

>BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

Hot weather benefits the blacks. They can't stand the cold but are ultra evolved to withstand blazing heat.

LOLOLOL IF YOU STOP GIVING US GUILTBUX YOU ARE A RACIST

HuffPo breaking news headlines are always a laugh riot

>when you have to sign a document at 18:05 but the pizza party is at 18:10

kek

fuck the left

fuck those fascist tyrannts.

they deserve to be untimatively purged from this planet

i mean literally erradicated.

>Racial Justice

What the fuck is racial justice?

Planet has been fucked before and yet we are still hear.

>climate change makes things warmer
>niggers become even more nigger due to sunburn
confirmed niggers hate being niggers

good, niggers shouldn't even have the same rights as real humans.

how fucking deluded is this comic strip :D

Please help me fight faggotry fellow Sup Forumsacks

Shitpost on fagbook with #ayjpride2017 to take back the land of the beautiful red leaf from the faggy lefties

We need:
>orcposts
>zyklon ben comics
>dank memes
>the usual Sup Forums chatter
>red pilling essays, preaches, and comments

Time to rake some leaves

wtf I support pulling out of the Paris agreement now

Paris Agreement doesn't actually do anything about climate change, it's a Nigger and Chink subsidy tax on white nations.

>racial justice
Hitler was a big fan of this,its also called RACISM

do these people honestly themselves seriously?

how about instead I go burn plastic and other garbage

>dat 4d chess

even the niggers see it. Maybe it's their kang ass pineal glands.

This is the type of autistic tribalism that killed American politics

>many countries agree to a deal
>just 1 country opts out of the deal
>the world is now fucked
what? how is the world fucked because of 1 country? I literally unironically don't get it

this BS is how you can tell that climate change is fake

DURRR CARBON IS RACIST
WEATHER IS RACIST

coal mining creates BLACKFACE
LITERALLY BACK TO JIM CROW TIMES

Melts the ice caps and raises the water level
Niggers can't swim
Pretty straight forward, Hans

Only a shit lib can associate this stupid circle jerk with muh people of colors. Fucking rejects.

hail musk, fuck desert oil

>black people choose to live near coal plants
>whiteys fault

Revenge

Should make some false-flags using this tagline as a protest against withdrawing from the agreement, see if the term can proliferate nicely

Have fun with your little windmills fag.

Ha Ha Ha.

The EU won't be allowed to mooch billions off of us to "give to developing countries". Without us they're going to lose 99% of the projected $ they planned to store in offshore accounts. It's always propaganda bullshit about the climate when it's about really stuffing their coffers, if you haven't figured it out already.