May jobs 83,000 over expectations

May jobs 35% better than economist (((projections)))

Top kek democrats are so fucked ruling party always gets credit, rightly or wrongly, for the economic condition

bizjournals.com/phoenix/news/2017/06/01/adp-jobs-report-beats-expectations-dow-up-115.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/articles/national-data-april-jobs-theyre-baack-foreign-born-workforce-american-worker-displacement-surge-after-post-election-hiatus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they are anything like the April jobs, they're not going to Americans.

vdare.com/articles/national-data-april-jobs-theyre-baack-foreign-born-workforce-american-worker-displacement-surge-after-post-election-hiatus

Thanks Obama

You retards seriously need to learn that the jobs report comes out on the first Friday of the month from BLS.

not Thursday from ADP

but I don't expect right wing retards to understand this

>Thanks Obama

Then why the fuck do I only see shitty retail (which are dying) , fast food and warehouse (not all warehouse are shitty but these are like really bad shift or other bullshit ones) jobs whenever i search indeed for entry level jobs?

We need a socially conservative, economically liberal party.

Oh look it's obama leaf

Learn to read I said rightly or wrongly.

Realistically president doesn't have a direct influence necessarily ok jobs they can only help or hinder the natural cycles.

Deal with reality you fucktard

Where do you live? Some areas are still stagnated or shrinking (especially the northeast)

The cities in the middle of the country are booming, Phoenix, Denver, Dallas, salt lake, etc etc

These cities get daily announcements of new offices, factories, housing construction, hotels etc.

In the last 2 weeks I've probably seen the announcement of 10,000 new jobs in Phoenix news over the next few years due to office/factory relocations or expansions

This goes on nonstop.

Move from your stagnant shithole to a growth area

North Carolina, I'm west of Charlotte.

Move west my son, join our sic gainz

trump is doing well, deal with it retarded cunt

Fuck. The thread is ruined. Obamaleaf is here. No coherent discussion can take place.

Buuu

You do know he deported more immigrants than any other president right?

Jesus Christ this board is flooded with edgy "conservative" teenagers

Up

Bump this is trumps winning week

No he didn't

Winning!

in the same time frame he currently is first

then why the fuck can't I find a job?

EAT SHIT NIGGER

Wait, I thought immigrants were lazy and didn't want to work. Gee, yet another right wing lie.

Bumper

FLARMPH! IF YOU THINK YOU CAN CREATE MORE JOBS THAN EXPECTED AND GET AWAY IT GRLUMF!!!