Why white young males are not marrying?

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnsnews.com%2Fnews%2Farticle%2Fbarbara-hollingsworth%2Fbachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

What does Sup Forums thinks of the manchildren epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6r3B9RU8IA
lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml#thirtynine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're asking a bunch of manchildren trumpcucks what they think about themselves?

Life ain't so good

Pic is two Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=k6r3B9RU8IA

cuz the bible predicts shortly before the end times men will cease panting seeds.

because I don't feel like it

>Asking the pot why the kettle is black

Most girls my age have already fucked 4 dudes at least. Why would I want to marry an 18 year old whore? This year so far, I've gone on 4 "dates" with 4 different women. I'm no Adonis but they all wanted to fuck without a condom on the first day. These hoes mane.

Why is tucker acting like such a cuck in this?

let me americanise it

>asking your wife why the baby is black

>parents have kid
>parents split up, mother gets kid because 'equality'
>kid grows up fucked up
>throughout adolescence learns about the nature of women and recognises every nasty detail
>gives up on women or sets massive standards which very very few women are able to meet
>invests his time, energy and money on personal leisure
>people post about him and other victims of shit parenting as though they're supposed to be grateful and owe society something

Imagine that number dropped to 10% at age 35... Imagine it's 70% because only 1% of 20 year olds are married and that's how math works... Then what?

>Men won't enter a contract that is weighted against them
>Manchildren! Where have the real men gone?

20-34 year old women aren't worth marrying

They're all brainwashed by feminism and are obsessed with social media and taking 15 dicks in college. A lot of them are fat and don't take care of themselves either because of memes like body positivity and thicc, so if you marry them they'll just balloon up even more.

Why are 20 threads made on this topic every day, and why on this website of all socially-adjusted places?

Another thread?

>Get married
>Get debt
>Buy house
>Buy furniture
>Buy big tv
>Buy fancy clothes
>Eat out
>Never have surplus money for investments
>Bind yourself to servitude to a company
>Literal slave.
>Have children
>Train children to accept their goy fate
>Cycle repeats
Why do people fall for this meme?

I don't get married because I don't have a good reason to. I make my own money, have my own place, go out to bars and clubs with my friends, sometimes I get lucky, sometimes I don't. But at the end of the day, if I don't get lucky, I don't have to roll over and try again tomorrow with the same girl for 70 years. Monogamous relationships are becoming a thing of the past imo. I'm not saying it's right, but at some point in time we just learned to play the game.

"Be a man"

currently doing my phd in stochastic about nonparabolic dissipative systems and working as a software engineer and my gf works in financial risk managment, gonna marry soon and getting 3 children
you mad cuckboys?

Manliness is inversely proportional to goyness

>get married
>she wants to find 'herself'
>gets half your shit

>get married
>she decides to cheat
>no fault divorce nullifies her infidelity
>she gets half your shit

>get married
>have kids
>her: i dont want to be married anymore
>forced to give her half your shit, she gets the house to raise the kids in and gets child support from you

>get married
>have bad day and have mediocre/bad sex/you convince her to have sex with you to cheer you up
>she cries to her friends
>they convince her to claim it was rape
>your in jail, PLUS paying alimony cause now she gets auto divorced

>Be Canadian
>based on what province you live in after 6 months to 3 years of dating the chick you are now common law married
>she gets half your shit

NOPE

Not EVER going that down that rabbit hole

i am married to my computer and my video games, you might think that is sad but i just cant relate to women and i find most people boring anyway

most women are close minded and very normie, it's just not something that i would fit in with

>tucker admits to being a cuck

Too many video games? I would also love go see the stats for places like South Korea, China, SEA. Given that they are poorer and play way more video games. But at the same time, their women aren't as manipulated by the media (tv, movies, advertisements) so they might not be fucked in the head like white girls who are all looking for that fairy tale life.

jesus fucking christ stop making this thread every hour you sliding dumbfuck

They don't marry because it's an one sided bad deal for men, end of discussion.

I don't know a single white man that has a gf. Meanwhile, my black best friend went through a different girl every month since he was 14, the vast majority of them white women. White men look out and everything seems hopeless so white women go on to fuck non-whites. Just how it is.

>i just cant relate to women
This
>i find most people boring
This
>most women are close minded
This
>very normie
This
>just not something that i would fit in with
This

>married to my computer and my video games
Well, not this, but everything else you said was me to a T

Women are just a fucking nightmare. They watch their shite soap operas and try to re-enact the excessive agro in real life because its "exciting". You're expected to be a mind reader, and if you aren't you will get the shrieking of a lifetime, and they'll justify and rationalise their behaviour and convince themselves you are the problem

>Why do people fall for this meme?
Because they were taught so, just like you said it yourself.

The only solution is to leave this wicked cycle.

How tf does that tie into marriage?

Did you talk to a woman in your life? Once? Any woman?

Non-whites are pairing up and pumping and dumping and white men aren't. Literally go out to your local mall. You'll see more non-white and mixed couples than you'll see white couples.

And not only that, the majority of older white people I know are divorced. And the men are either single or are dating Asians and the women are dating Muslims or blacks. Not even memeing that one.

I'm a women fearing duck, the thread.

my bad, thought the thread was about marriage, not reproducing. You're right on this one

Men aren't marrying anymore because

1) Most women are no longer worth marrying

2) Even if most women were, the state has corrupted marriage beyond belief. It's not longer an equal partnership, with Man and Wife filling different essential roles, but simply a contract which gives some cunt even greater legal power over your life.

Men gain NOTHING from marriage. They only put themselves at even greater risk of abuse by females and the state than they already are.

If any girl wants to be seen as a superb marriage prospect by a decent guy it's not difficult. They nee only fit the following essential criteria:

>1) Be fertile age
>2) Don't be fat
>3) Don't be a slut

yes - I've had lots of girlfriends. At the time I thought it was great and I was being mature and such like, but looking back it was a fucking nightmare and I was falling for the meme. Relationships just aren't enjoyable. Im white and I've had relationships with all sorts. The white women were all emotionally unstable hoes and flirtatios with everyone to provoke a reaction from me, the arab was career driven and just wanted lots of stuff with little to no sex. The best was the black girl who was based and feminine, but still a nightmare to meet her expectations of material aquisition

its one of the topics that never gets bored.

I have social phobia and had such a fucking isolated life that I dont fucking know how to connect with people and started to fear social occasions.

Whats your excuse?

same
also low income, can barely lay some money beside for me

even if I were more social, no women would be interested in that

>Broke
>No gf
>shitty job

So many other people like me in their early 20's are in the same situation or maybe they have a gf but just arent sure about it.

You should wait until your late 20's or early 30's to get married. Otherwise youre just minimizing your chance at a successful life for a dumb reason

>Linking to cnn
Why isn't the Norwaybot correcting this faggotry?

He's an idiot. You should be able to tell that by looking at the expression on his face in everything he's ever been in.

simply to expensive to own a house, support a family and then get alimony cucked so why bother

pretty much this

it might have something to do with the current state of divorce laws. for us guys marriage is almost certain financial suicide.

Western women are the scum of the earth , garbage in its purest form

Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars
Last 2 factors listed under Enforcement.
" Little sister is given all the good things in life by her father and taught to expect the same from her future husband ... regardless of cost .

lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml#thirtynine

why do news people always try to argue with guests

Fucking kill yourself this is one of the few interesting topics posted on Sup Forums
Go post about drumpf ice cream or something