I fixed Balkans

>4 countries form the B4(Balkan Four), a military and diplomatic alliance.
>Croatia and Slovenia free to unite, stay independent, join the V4 or whatever they wish.
>kebab removed
>kurdistan independent
>rest of turkey slowly flooded until it dissapears, creating a big water border between europe and asia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks pretty good
Now gib us minor Asia coast

when we sink turkey, you can create islands out of shit you want, kek

you put banja luka in croatia, thanks but no thanks you can take it. just dont know one thing, are you serbs that good with greeks? also did you absorb kebab or removed kebab?

This is actually decent
good job user 8/10 because you gib land to slovenia

both funny and cringe to imagine you in your hovel in the middle of nowhere on ms paint making your retarded fantasies because you have nothing better to do

Fuck this map

>fixing balkans thread

NOT AGAIN PLEASE

t. mujko

if you are croatian from bosnia believe me it's better for you this way
if you are serbian that this is what you wished for right?
if you are muslim then remove kebab pls

Fixed it for you

I got nothing to say to you, nazi

>1683
>current year
pick one

roach nobody likes you, leave

i meant to near the border to banja luka, not give it to you, so you look less like a banana.
>just dont know one thing, are you serbs that good with greeks?
common enemies and common religion
>also did you absorb kebab or removed kebab?
deport kebab to turkey, we aren't savages
janez pays me mountain shekels to slip a few ones here and there
fuck off mujo

Also shit

Living on the fucking edge
Kill yourself, traitor.

No one wants Albanians try again

You can never defeat mighty Bosnia

>so you look less like a banana.

>serbian serb taking care about croatias outfit

top fucking kek

What is a 'Bosnia'?

overall nice idea, 8/10 would live this way

Too bad it will never happen
Ha ha

Country,soon to be a Kingdom

you can't defeat that which isn't real
it's just that i don't wanna puke when i look at the map, as far as i care they can all die of radiation
if you stop posting rn we will deport you to germany instead of turkey

Kill yourself, Mujko

yes it's kek but I like op now

You mean a Sultanate you fucking monkey?At least learn your own culture,oxygen thief.

Fuck of ,nazi

AVNOBIH when my fellow bosnjo?

Your population is declining,it's just a matter of time boi
Kingdom,bcoz we are Slavs

Pizda vam materina, odjebite u Tursku

Time will tell

Balkan will be beautiful without nazis and russians

What does our declining population have to do with you changing your shithole from democracy to monarchy,you fucking drooling imbecile?
>King
>Slavic title
Not even educated on that,you fucking mong.

And muslims

whats left
zerg?

Give Bulgaria a small strip to the Aegean and that could work.

>Common and indivisible homeland

too bad all of this died in 1945.

>feelsbad.jpg

ITT:

Slave races / servants / prostitutes of the Turkish Eternal Hegemony

Careful little ones.

Delusional S*rb, Bosnia will prevail and we will annex Sandzak inshallah

When I went on vacation to Bosnia all the muslim areas were really shitty and poor. Is Republika Srpska the rich part of Bosnia? Because it really seemed that way, Bihac and Kljuc look like shit, and Mosques in european villages give me the shivers

fuck off
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár

t. old man of europe

Democracy is just a lie
Nothing more
Bosnia was a kingdom
Religion and race are not the same
We don't need to have islamic titles

Wow calm down Pavelić,don't you have some serbs to kill?

>back in my days we were sultanz and shiet

You can just fuck off
We don't need you

Bosnia was a banovina.
religion and race are not the same
Yes,so you are Croat in denial ,kek.

>giving rightful Albanian clay to Gypsy-Turks
>giving eastern Croatia to Gypsy-Turks
>not giving Vajdasag back to Hungary
>not giving Bulgaria and Romania its western territories
erry tiem

I approve

And I can say you are turk in denial,so what's your point?

And you haven't visited Sarajevo,Tuzla and Zenica? You haven't visited Eastern Bosnia and serb populated cities there?

lmao stfu you literal nobody of a country.

can someone post the toni blerim pic
your nation is seriously disgusting. you can't even be proper niggers or mongols, so you become the most disgusting mix of everything.

Croatia should be only north of Zagreb, excluding Zagreb

I would fight for this, although no point in cleaning the Balkans when Germany is taking in so many kebabs.

only thing you insured with that map is another century of ethnic unrest
also what the fuck is that shit in the north? wallachia?

WE

Yes, Dalmacija je nasa. Kralj Tvrtko I Stjepan su je osvojili.

No.

Seitan Asker. I still have the sword of my great grandfather, it slayed many turk soldiers, it will slay more.

t. descendant of slaves and servants LARPing as a Mongol

But you can not,as there is clear source on the Slavic tribe of Serbs inhabiting Balkans,and there is a clear record of the Slavic tribe known as Croats.No such thing for "Bosniaks".And there are no Old Tribes inhabiting Balkans with the name "Bosniaks" as well.We have Illyrians,Dacians,Thracian,but none of this "Bosniak" shit.And as you have exclaimed religion does not change your race,so whether you LARP as a Satanist Bogomil,a fucking Muhamed,or a commie,it ain't ever chanign the fact that you are a little Croat.I am just simply reminding you,you can continue to LARP for all eternity.

>i fixed the balkans by making them as beneficial as possible for my nation

typical serb scum. you make fun of bosnians for being turks but your nation is leading in the balkans right behind the subhuman albanians in dark hair and brown eyes.

cartograph Alain Manesson Mallet (1630-1706)

Zagreb was called Serbinovo
Topest KeKs were given.

>tfw was never under roach occupation
feels bretty good

we were on the front lines and got cucked hard plenty of times, but we did repel them effectively

must have been an interesting time to live in, our lands were full of strife and unrest

thanks based boer. if you have to escape niggers, kebab removing will leave a lot of land empty here
romania. it's better to fix shit now, problems will just get worse.
mujo, go to sleep, you gotta work construction tommorow.
>believing this deretic-tier shit

we used Ottoman rule to shield our self from worse menace, Tze Jew.
Wtf i actualy love Islam now.
Yours truly, tze Serb

Vojvodina never was and never will be yours! agressive četniks!

the greek get Constantinopol not saying we should get it but better bring bizantine empire back as far as Constantinopol goes nice map i like the kebablessness :)

are you implying that the map is miss-forged or misrepresented? Do you have some evidence that overrides this?

are you one of them "we love Berlin congress" kind of Serb. In that case please mount your self on a sharp stick, per instructions provided

>Be Mujo
>Steal history from Serbian and Croatian dynasties and kingdoms and claim WE WUZ KOTROMANIC N SRANJEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Have worse economy than Republic of Srpska, an autonomous region that was at two front war and attacked by NATO for more than 4 years
>Nobody likes you, Croatians in Hercegovina made Srebrenica a walk in the park compared to Mostar
>Eat shitton of shit food so you can be one of the fattest people in the world
>Praise Sultan Roach and Alija "Bosnia should have government of Pakistan" Memebegovic while screaming WE WUZ SULTANS and WE WUZ KANGZ at the same time
>Get your ass kicked by Serbian and Croatian hooligans in a football match as you wave a flag and coat of arms that was made by Serbian Catholic dynasty

Pic related is what ""Bosnjaks""" do every day

Actually after the got BTFO from the Balkans,Mehmed the Conquered invented the back and gave them privileges.

>Serbian Catholic dynasty

Kotromanic converted to Catholicism because Pope was a faggot and said he was gonna crusade

Tfw you want to participate in the friendly balkan banter but you are somewhat left alone on the lower part of the peninsula and you are not slav

What the actual fuck makes you think Kotromanic was a Serb?

>Be in a marital union with Brankovic dynasty for centuries
>Not a Serb

Nah he was 100% German Aryan from Slovenian Alps

oh fuck

>Romania withoutTransylvania
Hmmm, really activates my almonds, user. I have a better idea how about all of you go fuck yourselves and we go do our own thing.I'm sick of getting dragged into peasant squabbles and having nothing to show for it.

Republika Srpska economically stronger than Federacija? I doubt it. Federacija has 70% of BiH population. But oh, forget it, it's all just memes.

>((Braknovic)) dynasty
Really fires up my neurons.
In Serbia,your ethnicity is decided by the father,so just because you fuck some Serb whore does not make your offspring Serbian.

TURKEE STRONK

>your ethnicity is decided by the father,so just because you fuck some Serb whore does not make your offspring Serbian.

t. pleb

Can't expect anything more from turkalbanians

I am just saying it the way it is.

Only Tito could fix the balkans, Zlatan

I'm an atheist, fuck off

Nah it's true, Federacija is really fucked up inside out and they have a lot of political problems, plus most of Federacija is mountanous so they don't have any rich farmland unlike the Serbs and since farming is main way how people work in Bosnia you can kinda see how this issue came to be, also corruption

Reminder that like 43% of Bosnian population is unemployed, so they have to resort to farming to survive, and with no farmable land they're fucked

Looks good to me

>srem banat and backa are part of serbia
>greece holds macedonia and thrace
>romania exists
no ty

Focusing on shitting on one ethnicity ,and "losing" the people who have a different opinion than you and do not want to sell their culture for your money,last seen with partisans in the forest ,ain't exactly fixin',as your blown up family could tell you diaspora.

Nigga Canton Sarajevo (small district inside Sarajevo) gave more taxes the entire Srpska. Sprska is a cancer that is preventing the country to go further

Life as a greek must have been better before 1453

Bruh what is putpose of balkans youre sll the same turd, really what changes from
going from serbia to criatiq what are you preserving?

Eastern Thrace and the Aegean should be ours.

Genocide Albanians, Bulgarians, and Turks first