"Pokemon Go to the polls"

>Trying so hard to remain relevant

Like this

People not in the White House should shut the fuck up

covfefe makes sense, but the way she used it made no sense

people in green toad houses shouldn't throw green toad

yo is this person fucking retarded?

oh shit

she did win the popular vote. the masses are on her side. i feel an uprising coming along real fucking soon

FUCKING REKT

GOD DAMN LOLOLOL

people with no guns vs people with guns

m8 can see where this will go

Hmmmmmmmm, really? Those with the superior wit will win in the end (: Reality seems to have a liberal bias, unfortunately for you ;)

I think you might be too

Nazis watch out

>yo is this person fucking retarded?
Uhm no sweetie, she was too smart to win. Nice try sweetie

Trump doesn't need to respond, hes the fucking President

>superior wit
>liberals

topkek, fuck off shill

Oopsies! Looks like the Glugmpfkins have been outmatched yet again :) How sad :3

>muh guns
we're just not braindead retards that need to brag about our guns at every turn you small dick gunfag. we're very well financed you are all poor hicks

fuck, this banter is top-tier. I wish I could go back and time to vote for queen slay.

>liberals literally can't stop thinking about other people's dicks

Wow. What a fucking shill.

Look at this peaceful, nice, accepting liberal, calling trump a dirty name and putting him down.

A literal fucking bully dude

Liberals are the real racists, sexists, and bullies.

>people with no guns vs people with guns
Do you really think there aren't any liberals with guns? Because I lean left, and own a fuck ton. This might come as a shock, but liberals also serve in the military.

the mindset of the stupid liberals who like and retweet:
>i dont understand what she's trying to say but CLEARLY its something super clever, so I'll just retweet this and call anyone who doesn't get it a stupid drumhpffd supporter.

Oops! You have no argument I see. Whoopsies~ You just got outmatched :)

KEK YOU MAD BECAUSE DONALD IS WINNING LIBTARD

RACIST LIBERAL

As faggy as that all is, at least they have good td

>meta-post-ironic-core Reddit posting gets me trips
Like pottery

Oh they exist, but they are highly outnumbered.

stop projecting your insecurities on "liberals" low iq cracker

the absolute state of this board

nice pepe, can I trade it on r/rare_pepes ?

What if you're in a white house?

People in lose election houses shouldn't throw tweets.

Your stunning wit won't stop buckshot to the face, nigger

it's yours my friend, as long as you have enough shekels

SHE STARTED IT!

Definitely bro, that'd actually be really cool dog. Thanks bro, cool shit dog

People in white houses shouldn't throw white

She needs to go the fuck away. Anyone could have beat Trump but her. But she had to insert herself into the situation and make it all about her and her ambitions. If she really cared about the country, she would have cleared the way for a Dem without so much baggage to run. She's completely delusional and her constant hot takes in recent months are not helpful to anyone.

If you really believe in that whole shekels and Jewish people thing, you are dumb

It's all ironic, I can see you don't know where you are

Jewish people are part of our movement too, we don't hate them

Liberal shill detected

Hmm :) How will you "buckshot" my face when the Democrat supermajority after this mess of an administration starts implementing gun control, hmmmmm?

Check mate, Trumpet. (: That'll be all from you now, right?

>on Sup Forums
>use cracker as insult for low iq

>the masses are on her side

No. Slightly more than half of the people who voted are on her side. Or were against Trump, which isn't actually the same thing.

Hardly "the masses".

To address your other point about guns, fucking bring it, faggot. Your uprising will be quickly squashed by the fraction of pro-Trump folks who actually willing to fight, are capable of the required violence, and have the ability to visit it upon the other side, which outweighs the small contingent of Hillary supporters who meet those same criteria. Let's not forget that most combat vets and our nation's police officers overwhelmingly support Trump.

We're simply better armed, better trained, and more experienced.

>redneck revolt
>not a single redneck

Really actives neurons.

But what about the covfefe she threw at Bernie Sanders and Seth Rich?

>murrican politics

What guns? The guns communist tier liberals try to get rid of at every turn? Most liberals have never even shot a gun, and those that have at least understand the fucking constitution.

You know that black people have higher IQs on average when they aren't poor right?

Rich black IQs are higher than rich white IQs

Being racist is stupid and even The Donald himself would call you out for it

oh sweetie~ blumpfkin, we all know YASSS QUEEN won the popular vote

>Trump doesn't need to respond

Words that don't exist in Trumps psyche

Arm yourself brother.

>How do you respond to this

Crooked Hillary Clinton now blames everybody but herself, refuses to say she was a terrible candidate. Hits Facebook & even Dems & DNC.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>Joke goes in one ear, finds nothing and comes out the middle as GGGUUNNNNZZZ DDIICCKKKZ N' REEDECKZZ!

Jesus fucking Christ!

>
was gonna bite but nah, something this deliberate has to be bait

>liberals also serve in the military
Yes, you're all fat POGs on profiles trying to milinger your way into a medical retirement

>overcompensating this much cuz Daddy skipped him in the line of succession and prefers Jared and whore Ivanka

I would unironically kill myself if I was in Donald Jr.'s position, literally cucked out of his rights as first-born by his (((brother in law)))

>malinger

Too savage even for me

Listen. Get better a shilling. Your memes are shit, mate.

Oh, so you are joking user.

This has become my favorite Trump troll of the last three months. You know you all look absolutely ridiculous, right?

Clinton's
Out-the-window
Victory:
Fucking
Emails!
Fucking
Emails!

>Buttery males!!!!

You are everything that is wrong in our country.

>russian rape baby with an IQ so low, he isn't even able to understand sarcasm
hello Ušakovs

Bantz Jr.

holy shit

>Getting mad about an insult that makes now sense and then insult one back for being stupid.
Also how did you know that i am a russian rape baby.

>Also how did you know that i am a russian rape baby.
You're from Latvia. It's about a 73% chance of being true.

Omg please please please start an uprising I can't wait to wear some antifa as stockings and throw fake news personnel out of high-story windows

>Reality seems to have a liberal bias

I've always wondered why leftists said this. Years earlier as an essayist, I wrote, "Reality is racist . . . reality is antisemitic." I can tell you what *I* meant-- Quoting crime stats, ppl will call you a racist. Relaying to folks the truth about Jews in media involvement, they'll call you an antisemite.

Reality is racist. Reality has a hard-right, race-realist bias.

Again, pls, show me your work on your original statement.

Fukken torched by Uday.

he had a strong father.

>i feel an uprising coming along real fucking soon
retarded since the majority of her supporters believe that "muh gunz ar bayd"

>she and the dems committed massive voter fraud and still couldn't win
kek

>so fucking assblasted that their response makes zero sense in the context of the post to which they are replying

David needs to see you in his office. Your performance is really bringing the effort down.

That doesn't make sense. The quote isn't "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw glass"

Do you think they should, user?

I can't wait, honestly. Many liberal Californian qts will be taken as my war brides.

Zili manas zemes lini, vai tu arī, ej nu zini...

She was paraded around as a god and given all the answers and still lost to a nigger and then a cheetoh, how will she ever recover?

pic of firearms and time stamp

I'm not surprised that mentally ill woman couldn't remember a simple quote like that. Just like she couldn't remember all her illegal activity

So when do we get to endlessly battle liberals in glorious, bloody, unarmed combat?

DJT2 2024