Rising sea levels will kill millions of Drumpf voters

Rising sea levels will kill millions of Drumpf voters

Thank you President Drumpf!

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/edfenergyexchange/2017/06/01/trump-just-walked-away-from-a-great-deal-on-climate/3/#4a3656975c66
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which one do you choose:
>more coastline
>liberal megacities underwater
It's a tough choice.

and the entirety of NYC/LA/SF lel

It will?

With any luck, his insurance won't cover his tower sinking into the ocean, due to the damage being self inflicted.

This was supposed to happen 2 years ago. And there was supposed to be an ice age 20 years ago. And the oceans depleted of life 10 years ago.

When any climate scientist has any real results, complain about it then.

Why is Hawaii fine?

Rising sea levels will kill millions of Clinton voters.
Drumpf voters are almost all inland.

DARKIES WILL MAKE THEIR WAY INLAND PRAISE TRUMP

Except there has been no rise in sea levels at all. Really makes you think.

This is how the continent was supposed to look 7 years ago.

user. You've made a horrible geopolitical mistake.

Only redneck rural and suburban retards live inland. All city people live on floodplains at or just above sea level.

They will just move inland and turn all red states blue. Good job, republicants.

I don't think you understand how time works
Its not Trump voters who would hypothetically die (if climate change were real)

Its future Americans.

>retards live inland
>smart people live in flood/hurricane prone areas

Mostly people in poor countries. It will happen slowly. Wealthier countries will make changes and only some will die.

More like millions of libshits and spics,

The same people who believe in man made climate change believe in evolution so in all respects in100,000 years ot could be the Giant worm reptilians that ate effected

Can't wait for climate refugees for Europe.

Quick, drown them all! Get in your cars and drive to realease CO2!!

Good, maybe we can all get shoreline properties.

>hawaii is unaffected

NOT FOR 5,000 YEARS YOU FUCKING SHILL NIGGER

SAGE

shut up you rural and suburban retard

>Mississippi Island corresponds perfectly to the part of Mississippi that will be underwater

How many levels of chess is this?

Post an L for our future worm reptilian brothers.

LMAO... OP actually thinks Global Warming is real. BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Why are all liberals such fucking naive morons? They would walk barefoot into hell if their politics merely suggested it. Talk about the biggest embarrassments to the history of humanity.

Literally Fake News.

>Miami underwater
>Cali coast Underwater
>Jew York and shitloads of other left-wing cities underwater
>Houston underwater
>mexican part of Texas underwater
>New Orleans underwater

Shit... This is a good map for us right-wingers. Global warming kills liberals and commies while the rural areas remain fine.

>>liberal megacities underwater

That means liberals moving to quite conservative towns.

Excellent punishment.

And Jew York was supposed to be under water by 2015. The same (((scientist))) also said that 2012 was the tipping point and that it is already too late. Any other (((predictions))) for us faggot?

Notice how the IQ lowers the more niggers and spics are present

SLAYYY QXEEN! :)

>liberals congregate on the coasts
>we shut them out from coming inland
>all lefties from the coast die off
>AMERICA IS GREAT AGAIN

Stop, you're not a shill

When? Give me a date Schlomo.

>Why aren't mountainous volcanoes underwater from a few hundred feat of sea level rise?

It isn't. Look closely.

Good, fuck Hawaii. The locals are similar to a horrible mix of rednecks and niggers.

Haha, I know. It isn't even racist either, a lot of Mexicans come as adults knowing only how to say "american" when passing the border checkpoints, and the blacks are influenced by their stupid culture of rap music and drug abuse.

Seacoast roads are already being flooded thanks to rising sea levels

How can climate change deniers dispute this?

Just because it's not happening in estimated timelines in studies doesn't mean it isn't happening, you fucking dolt. Just one example right now is Florida is spending hundreds of millions of dollars modifying their coastal cities to not be underwater, the costs are going to be in the billions in a few years.

The real problem won't necessarily be rising water levels, it will be the ecosystems that die and crop failures as a result of a few degrees rise in temperature.

You can believe whatever you want, but it doesn't change what is going to happen and is happening right now. I would imagine most of you deplorable faggots will remain in denial even when the crop failures start.

can't wait for all the Hillbillies in Oklahoma and Texas to be completely engulfed by the dust bowl

It's almost as if most people own a thing that can take them to other places. Really makes you think.

I don't know anything about politics or what is going on in the world, but Trump is RASIS and SHIT. SLAY QUEEN

Looks like California gets the worst out of his deal. Bring it on! 6 million Hillary voters gone!

(((Their))) creation

DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

Because it's not happening you moron. If you ACTUALLY would THINK for yourself instead of buying into media bullshit, you'd know this.

lol global warming fags are such fucking losers.

you do know waikiki was a swamp before it was build on. That water is just going where it has been for thousands of years. no surprise.

Not if they drown

Still mad about Inglourious Basterds, eh?

>great lakes shorelines unchanged

???

Actually it will kill Hillary voters in Commiefornia. Trump know what he's doing.

>California's Central Valley underwater
This isn't good for anyone.

>tfw closer to the beach now
Thanks Trump!

Why is Florida gone ? This can't be right, fake news !

You should look up rising sea level effects in florida and venice, you stunned cunt

fag

this

bait?

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM OZONE DEPLETION

There was suppose to be except something funny happened on the way around the sun. We just happen to be in a 400,000 year cycle where the Earth's orbit remains relatively circular so Ice ages aren't able to take hold. Once we are out of this cycle be prepared. Ice age taxes coming next.

>tfw beach right down the road from me after destroying nigger city
I know they'll have time to build their huts nearby but I can dream

More water = more plants = more oxygen = cooler Earth.

I figured that out and I'm not even a scientist

If you ACTUALLY would THINK for yourself instead of buying into Trumps bullshit, you'd know this.

Is that really the worst case scenario? Doesn't look too dire to me.

Jeez, why would all these celebs continue buying oceanfront mega mansions if they'll be underwater soon? Almost like they don't believe what they're saying. Almost like they have another agenda.

I don't people will refuse to just move if sea levels raised a few inches over so many years. That'd be a very patient way to die

>kill millions of Drumpf voters
>on the coasts

wew lads

PLANT FOOD IS DEADLY!!!!!

the only parts of climate change that make me happy are my own demise and the loss of Trump Tower to the sea

rising sea levels from the known perodical ice ages ending mmmm kay

looks fine to me

>1 post by this ID

Cool, nice refutation of my fact that I posted about how global warming is real. All you losers have is a few completely fabricated 'studies' made my scientists who were literally paid by oil companies.

What's even funnier is that the only thing that's going underwater in Florida is Republican gerrymandering. It's a majority democratic state.

Among Florida’s 11,446,540 registered voters: 40% Democrats. 36% Republicans.

>It's a majority democratic state.

Population wise I meant to add.

are there picture of Europe?

Everyone knows this climate change thing is bullshit. It's a ruse to shift wealth to the Third World. Our atmosphere cycles to clean itself over and over, otherwise we would have all died from the expulsions of volcanoes over the centuries.

Does anyone really believe Obama rolled back Global Warming or Al Gore saved the universe?

I mean the entire Left is complete fantasy.

Yes?

UK private island ownership when?

>implying anybody old enough to vote in the last election won't be dead by then

Just did some Googling and it appears exactly nobody is planning exactly nothing regarding building dams/levees/dykes/etc. at obvious locations like the Golden Gate Strait and the Carquinez Strait. That's lovely to think about.

Ozone depletion is the perfect example.

Discover that CFCs cause a depletion effect on the ozone layer, present evidence and get them banned, ozone is on clear path to recovery.

Things can be fixed when there isn't pushback from nonbelievers and people who directly profit from status quo

I'm going to make a killing in new shoreline property real estate

>a few degrees difference will mean the difference between with crops

absolutely wrong, you should love a summer here where the temperature has flexed 20 degrees in a week and muh corn still grew

t. Iowa farmer

How someone becomes as retarded as yourself is an ongoing mystery to me. Do you just pretend or have you always been this mentally disadvantaged?

>trump fixed the overpopulation problem

I don't see the issue here?

>implyinig we wouldn't just tell them to fuck off

This kills the left.

OMG! There are people like you who really take your public school education seriously.

How sad for you.

>Rising sea levels will kill millions of Drumpf voters

>Thank you President Drumpf!

Looks comfy desu

I'm in Alaska, and I literally don't give a flying fuck what happens to the rest of the world. I'll be fine.

Where's the extra water coming from? Forest clearcutting and extreme weather patterns will just create soil erosion and no water will be retained. Plus, there's no extra nitrogen being pumped into the ground, so without those two building blocks, those plants wont get yuge

forbes.com/sites/edfenergyexchange/2017/06/01/trump-just-walked-away-from-a-great-deal-on-climate/3/#4a3656975c66

THANKS FOR THE DOUGH YANKEE RETARDS