Fuck Trump

Fuck Trump

t. Elon Musk

IF YOU STOP GIVING GLOBALIST BILLIONARES GUILTBUX WE WILL BE MAD THAT WE AREN'T GETTING GUILTBUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude is so butthurt his car boondoggle is going to get crushed.

This, Tesla bleeds money, and the only reason people invest in it is because its "the future."

That is, everyone is expecting his competition to be outlawed.

So disingenuous to act virtuous when Musk was set to profit from the agreement

Yeah dude fuck trump
*hits joint*
We need like more electric cars n sheeit yo
*scrubs the fact lithium mines for his cars do more damage to the earth than pulling out of a jewish funded depopulation summit*
Muh climate change

Holy shit rare
How's the civil war going?
Muslim, Christian, or aid worker?

W-what are you?

Government bux are a pillar of his business models. He might want to rethink this...

But. respect for acting on his views.

Trust fund kiddo on vacay in the south
Pls ignore

god almighty himself could descent from the skies and proclaim climate change as real and you'd still stick fingers in your ears and deny it because muh dahnald
americans should be euthanized at birth

Reminder this guy is not a scientist.

>respect for acting on his views.
cuck

youre cheerleeding a fraud whose been handed his role as a deceiver.

S

The succubus has taken hold.

Well... bye.

Saying I still have respect for someone does not mean I'm a cheerleading cuck. Trying showing people more respect, in general. It's healthy.

what is it like there?

Old News

Is this the end of Elon Blusk?

Globalist Billionaire is how I would describe Trump but he isn't a billionaire.

It's funny how (((they))) tricked you.

That's easy to say when you live in an all-white utopia.

t. Elon Musk

FUCK TRUMP
FUCK TRUMPSHITS

>But. respect for acting on his views.
He does nothing with this. Just simple virtue signalling. If anything it'll boost sales.

It is objectively good for America to leave the accords, because the Paris Accords accomplish nothing except impoverishing us.

Fuck off Musk. Fucking government leech faggot.

He's pissed off his electric cars are going to get fucked over now that the American government wont rig policy in his favor.

Wow I hate Trump now and I LOVE Elon Musk, he's so based!

Do you think she has ever seen him with his shirt off?

Hot but nice peeps only problem is getting to cameroon is a logistical nightmare with border security they like to shut it down every day because muh rebels

i live in sopot, look it up, keep doing what you're doing and soon ill be living under the sea like spongebob squarepants
blblblbblblb

give one single reason why the U.S should have stayed in the Paris Climate Agreement.

true, but niether is insert [x] and you still trust them on this issue

the world would be better if people got their information from the ones who do the work, rather then their ass

this is religious people level of excuses

Used to be a German colony I hear. A shame they lost it, it'd have the best road system on the continent.

What a god damn retard like seriously? Dumb bitch is literally Eve and is going to be the downfall of man.

mfw his stocks will fall as fuck now. i bet his new gf is making him act like a retard now

haha yeah I'm glad I don't own any stock in them, it's going to drop any second now

You can just make up a new flag

Poor Elon.
Now he won't get billions of government subsidies....

(climate change is real though, just pointing out it's business for him)

No wonder.

(BTW why do I have to go through six fucking captcha screens everytime I wanna post?)

He's not acting on his views. He's acting on his bank account, shrouded as "activism".
See

Congrats, you just described Trump. Cuck

climate change is a globalist hoax

he will fall to the trump curse, just watch. his company will flounder here and that cunt amber herd will take his money. get those cuck hair memes ready, gentlemen.

>he isn't a bilionaire
proofs?

A FAG BUILDING TUNNELS IN LOS ANGELES

Climate change.

Reminder this guy got a phd spot at stanford.

>Central African Republic
Are you the only one with internet there?

hail musk, fuck oil

Oy vey if we don't purchase CarbonCreditsTM from Israel how can we ever fight global warming?

why not? the "central african republic" is a made-up country

>lithium mines for his cars do more damage to the earth

Yes, those terrible terrible lithium mines.
Why is this allowed?
Used to be a pristine salt plane.

this

I wonder if he would still like to get those fat government contracts.

Reminder that this guy is an Engineer.... which is a practical Scientist

Trump has advisors that are, Musk is leaving the councils all on his own.

Undergrad social science cuck.

In 2011 he sued someone for 5 Billion dollars for libel when they claimed he was 'just' a millionaire and he lost. He also lost on appeal.

"There were no significant internal inconsistencies in the information provided by the confidential sources, nor was there 'reliable' information that contradicted their reports"

Fuck Elon gibsmedat musk

>why do I have to go through six fucking captcha screens everytime I wanna post?

Because you're too retarded to set captcha to classic.

Give one single reason why they shouldn't

And that is hard? He dropped out after 2 days. Reminder Michelle Obama got the same thing.

What a retard. Even if he thinks the decision is wrong, shouldn't that be more of an incentive to stay on the councils and work to influence them in the """right""" way? What does he accomplish by leaving? "Sending a signal" that will be forgotten in a month and leave him with no influence whatsoever, good job.

what if I don't want to give Elon gibs for him to date egotistical actresses that will steal the money from him anyway?

elon is our guy,he even plays overwatch

fuck drumpf,impeach that orange dumbass!!

Stay mad :^)
8 more years boi

Fuck Trump
*tweets from IPhone

>Engineer.... which is a practical Scientist

They are the exact opposite.

Oh darn, none of my attempts to turn people against Drumph work. I know! I'll just claim he's one of da joos with no real reasoning, surely that'll trick mr. 4chin.

a "virtue" signal from a billionaire who fleeces money from the government that could have gone to libshit programs

You know you're right when (((Elon Musk))) and (((Stephen Hawking))) type characters come out of their coffins to shun you.

musk is a fagget and hes dating some trashy whore, anything he says to the dumpster

>give one single reason why the U.S should have stayed in the Paris Climate Agreement.

It would BTFO Saudi Arabia and ISIS.

Accepting climate change=/= accepting the will of a bunch of commies

bye felcia

We'll do whatever the fuck we have to in order to sink california. Sorry bro.

shut your dirty poor ass up nigga

We will burn your electric cars when the ice age comes Musky boy.

He is a fucking idiot.

Dude the chances of getting a phd spot are practically zero and he got accepted before finishing his phd. Physics =\= literature. And he quit because he wanted to start zip2 which he later sold for 180 mio. He realised he'd waste time at stanford, absolute beast

Perhaps someone can explain why Tesla, a $52,000,000,000 company is getting $7,500 per car from the US government (tax payers)

>why do I have to go through six fucking captcha screens everytime I wanna post?
because the Alphabet distributed AI hivemind finds your posts problematic
(BTW I only had to click the "I'm not a robot" checkbox to post this, no actual captcha.)

Dude he just lost the gibs, no need to strip him of his studies too, This will probably make Tesla better because he'll have to make shit that works and doesn't break continuously.

If any of this were about protecting the environment you would be correct. Climate science on the geopolitical level is about wealth redistribution and that's all.

hahaha that guy is a fucking con artist. What has he done besides PayPal?
Nothing, everything fails.

Tesla gonna have a hard time when they lose that $6.5 billion by 2018 but don't get subsidies to bail them out lmao

Good riddance subsidizing his business

gaaaayyyy

America is a CORN BREAD nation. We don't need no fancy cars or space shuttles when we have FUCKING CORN BREAD.

>Global warming

>+9 outside right now and is getting colder
>Let's just ignore chinese fucking up the ecology while making solar batteries.

They remind me of vegans who don't give a fuck about millions of insects slaughtered. Fucking hypocrites.

Yeah I'm sure he crunches a whole lot of data between his ass cheeks. Dude has to eat his own shit with Solar City and now he's getting schlonged by Trump. Once his new squeeze divorces him after his business implodes he's going to an hero. Three years tops.

>and that is hard

Wew, the absolute state of Sup Forums.

Isn't she an Ancap? Why haven't she redpilled him about collectivism yet?

you're a lying muslim

He was always waiting for the moment he could cause the most fag drama by taking his bat and ball, and storming off in a queermo huff.

what is LEGACY CAPTCHA you faggot from a whore filled country

People who celebrate this thread are trully the greatest puppets in history.

The only people who will benefit from the withdrawle are rich companies who own coal plants.
This decission will not benefit one normal American citizen but its okay because

>MAH TRIGGERED LEFTIS

YOu guys are jokes.
Is there a board with centrist leaning positions i can enjoy?

Because, like many (((anarchists))) they are individualistic only when it suits them.