Why are we dropping out of the Paris Agreement?

Why are we dropping out of the Paris Agreement?

>tremendous

He really doesn't do himself any favors.

watch the fucking speech he laid out why pretty well, oh wait you're a paid shill kys

did he say "when will they stop laughing at us'? or "when will they start laughing at us"?

The Paris agreement is a largely symbolic agreement that doesn't accomplish anything. The United States already practices clean energy. India and China? Not so much.

kill yourself shill rat

Lol I'm laughing now

Go choke on coal fumes you T_D mongoloids

>what is clean coal

Well well - summer is here!

he sounds like an 8 year old learning how to read

That's what I was interested in. Have we really been footing the bill so that China and India could pollute more?

But then I got to thinking - oh wait maybe it was the same American interests that outsourced manufacturing to those same places. Interdasting to say the least

Summarized.

The US already practices clean energy and is at a great operating capacity, thus by default the US must now practice the next point. It forces developed "green" countries like the US to channel billions of dollars to underdeveloped countries.

We all know how well giving countries free shit goes and how the money is really going to be spent.

>making fun of "because its [current year]"
>loves a president who talks like a retard ALL the time

Sup Forums

Note that countries like China could in turn use a loop hole to funnel more money from us to "develop" "cleaner" "energy".

>Bannon = 1
>Kushner/Ivanka = 2?

Perfect. Thanks, user.

Can u link the speech, please?

Tight game

Pay trillions of dollars to try and lower temperatures by .02% in the year 2100. And it's not even guaranteed and their is no recourse if it doesn't happen.