He fullfilled his promise

He fullfilled his promise.

He left an agreement of bullshit, that would only have crippled the US economy.

He knows climate change can't be stopped, Even when CO2 output is decreased by 100%. (scientific fact)

As a german, I congratulate your country. I hope we can learn from you again one day, like we learned from you after WW2.

You make me happy. Keep it up USA.

Nice try Angela, you still have to pay NATO debts

Don't speak to me ever again stupid nigger kraut.

Fpbp

Thank you
Now please either pay denbts or start a war with Poland or hungary

B um p

This. No olive branch for your shitskin dumping ground

>He knows climate change can't be stopped, Even when CO2 output is decreased by 100%. (scientific fact)

Wrong, it just needs to be decreased by about 888% to stop climate change.

Actually, I really would like to pay the Nato debnt. But Mama merkel wants to spend all the money on an EU army.

what are you trying to say?

Not tired

>As a german, I congratulate your country. I hope we can learn from you again one day, like we learned from you after WW2

Please don't learn anything else from us about WW2, your country was right on that one... But thank you. Get rid of Merkel and reinstate the Reich mein brüder

I'm talking about economy here. We basically copied the stuff that the US was doing and it worked out great.

If the US actually recovers under Trump, it will be an awakening for the rest of the world.

Win

You mean like when Hitler ignored Treaty of Versailles obligations and bolstered his military instead?

BTW, many thanks for your OP. I sincerely hope we can find a way to crack the EU nut and make Europe as great as it should be.

>He knows climate change can't be stopped, Even when CO2 output is decreased by 100%. (scientific fact)

>America surrenderin to somethin that didn't happend yet

hello liberal, the way to butthurt *eddit is over there ->

It's commen knowlege that it's a chain reaction that already has started. Nothing can stop it. Only time.

If he chooses to glass a specific amount of the Middle East, we can avoid nuclear winter and acheive Nuclear Breezy Fall Day

Trump will save us all

Why worsen it tho?

Climate change is real. Even if its not man-made it's bad. Even if it doesn't raise sea levels and destroy cities, it acid-bleaches coral reefs. On SOME LEVEL, climate change is real and exclusively negative for most people. You really think (((they))) won't use an expanding sahara desert as an excuse to bring more niggers in to Europe? STOP THIS MADNESS, GO GREEN. Hitler would have agreed with me.

BUT THE GRANDCHILDREN

>i have no argument, lemme call you names like the nigger i am

Did your ai gf write that for you leafcuck

will be all muslims

let them all die in fire

Worsen it? Worsen what? Do you believe that the temperatures will increase without an end? Oh there is an end to it, because water has a buffer effect on the atmosphere. I really can't be assed to explain the science to you, read it up yourself it's out there.

By increasing economy and wealth you can actually ADAPT to the changes that global warming will inevitebly bring. The US will prosper while the rest of the world will suffer. They don't worsen it, the will improve their situation.

>commen
>knowlege
you seem to have some trooble with your werds there freindo

I never said that man made climate change was not real. I said it CAN'T BE STOPPED. So stop wasting money on it. You cuck.

>What are solar maxima and minima

To respond to most of the posts above regarding removing atmospheric CO2, most climate change models have largely gone full retard in that they don't take solar cycles into account. We are headed toward another solar minimum soon, and should honestly be pumping a shitton of CO2 into the atmosphere so we can keep the place warm enough for crops (not to mention extra CO2 = better crop productivity)

tl;dr Our high carbon emissions will actually end up saving millions of lives in a few decades

t. Non-SJW career scientist

>Reducing carbon emissions will stop desertification of land

'No.' We need to start working on terraforming technology and use that shit to reclaim the desert. Making the Sahara lush and green again will save Western civilization by allowing Africa to be left to its own devices, and it'll also save your precious coral reefs by creating a large carbon sink so all of that CO2 stops acidifying the ocean and does something productive

Win

Sources, habibi, Sources
All I see is claims

Bump for truth bump for america

Winning

Does anyone on Sup Forums not want these areas destroyed?

No, you have to prove me that climate change can be stopped.

He meant 1488%

And not with a CNN article if possible

I never claimed that, however you did and now I demand sources

I now un-ironically support making the climate worse. Death to shitskins

>why worsen it though

implying an overabundance of CO2 causes linear or exponatial temperature increases. You did.

Touché,
However
>pic related

>He knows climate change can't be stopped
I'm pretty certain that he in fact does not know that

Fake as fuck. I don't believe there is any board with a double digit IQ, and the std dev should be about 5 points at most. There is no way that there is a board with an average IQ about 125.