Paris Agreement

I don't know much about the Paris Agreement. Why is it good/bad? Provide sources to back what you're claiming.

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/
twitter.com/ACLU/status/870357069089689600
politico.com/agenda/story/2015/11/why-the-paris-climate-deal-is-meaningless-000326
politico
archive.is/ijoJn
web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do some research, you lazy nig
no wonder you're broke.

Watch the Trump speech he just made.

why dont you back up why paris agreement is good for the environment?. where does the money go? and why does it cost money to save the earth.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAP

>provide sources
what is this reddit? look it up yourself you spoonfed highschooler.

Yeah because I'm sure he's honest about it

Quick rundown
>china pollutes as much as it wants for the next 13 years
>us can't
>india will control emissions only if us pays gibs

aka the worst polluters on the planet keep doing their thing while the us cucks itself

Why wouldn't he be honest?

why hasnt the Paris Agreement stopped the worst polluters?

Stay ignorant then, faggot.

It's global regulation and redistribution of wealth. Countries can take care of their own policies based on what their populations want, we don't need a global regulatory system telling us what our country can and can't do.

Essentially

>I only believe sources that agree with me

Here is an excerpt from the agreement itself. Read this first paragraph and it's all you need to know. Somehow climate relates to women/immigrants. Clear indication it's got nothing to do with saving the planet

Instead we will "beat" China, by becoming the next "manufacturing superpower" a nation of literal Factory slaves. After decades of unbearable pollution that makes actual humans sick, the disease of Oil slavery wants to tell me that pollution isn't real. Kill yourselves so the living souls don't need to cure your plague

more globalist bullshit

It's non binding so the Chinese will just lie to say they're compliant. This happens often with foreign regulations.

BUY CARBON TAX CREDITS GOYIM

ITS THE ONLY WAY

It's good because it is a first step that nearly the entire world agrees upon to make an effort to reduce humans' impact on global rising temperatures and pollution. This will hurt third world nations the most, particularly the middle east. India and China will both have a slower economy because of this (worse than the US) and they are both supports.

The bad is that is "with enhanced support to assist developing countries to do so." This basically will mean rich nations will be giving more aid to rich people in Africa and through out. This aid rarely is used wisely or to support the poor.

I honestly don't mind if Trump gives more money to Saudi Arabia.

it's an international CO2 tax

Pulling out would be bad for US.
Clean energy is the future no matter if you like it or not.
Not following these regulations would make US products less competitive in the world market.
While rest of the world will be busy trying to innovate and design their products to be more environmentally friendly and cost effective, US manufacturers will grow content with their "competitive advantage" and soon you will find yourselves in the same spot as you did with your auto industry back in the 70s.
Japs had a much more difficult and demanding internal market and when decided to start exporting in to US, they found US manufacturers easy competition. US auto industry simply had never been in a position where they had to really cut costs and go lean.
US is setting itself up for the same situation.

Why don't those bikini bottoms fit properly?

The Agreement was non binding anyway, so how does it matter?

That's simple: no empirical evidence of man-made climate change exists. And all the climate catastrophies predicted up to 100 years ago never came to fruition. It's nothing more than pseudoscience.

Why screw ourselves when there's no good reason to?

This! This is a very good question.

fuck paris and fuck school

Fuck the Globalist Ponzi Scheming Carbon Tax Agenda 21 Wealth Redistribution Scam Known as the Paris Accords.

The NWO is getting its Shit Pushed in

BTFO any of you psuedo-science shills; Have some PROOF:

riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/ !!!!!!

Paris does fuckall for climate change since there are no consequences to breaking it.

It's obviously just a power move by the Don because the US can't completely withdraw from the agreement until close to 2020, which will be just in time for his reelection.

>don't know much about the Paris Agreement. Why is it good/bad?
The Paris agreement is a European attempt to make sure the Earth stays nice and comfortable for the Muslims that they want to inherit it. Are Europeans the ultimate cucks? YES!

in short..... you'll get to see pussy in swimsuits. plants will grow bigger its a win win

nuke the chinese tbqh

Now the EU will have to pull money from other resources like retirement and healthcare svcs just to pay for all the rapefugees gibs so there's that.

What the fuck does gender equality and empowerment of women have to do with climate change

oh they fit juuuuust fine.

Kek, This.

This should tell you everything you need to know about it.

twitter.com/ACLU/status/870357069089689600

I can tell you, with never having read it, it won't make a significant impact on climate change. Same with the Kyoto accord.

As opposed to those who defend it with statistics and facts such as "the planet is going to explode in 50 years if we do nothing!" or "this will create magic fairy dust jobs for other developing countries if you just give us billions of tax payer dollars (yours not included)".

Also you're more than welcome to fact check his speech and link your tumblr post about it.

lmfao, I thought this was about icecaps, how did the dindus get involved?

>indigenous peoples

dafuq am i reading

Basically it is about building green energy stuff in 3rd world nations with 1st world tax payer money. It is a fraud. It is bullshit. Especially since even the most hardcore man made climate change (((scientists))) already stated that the point of no return is beyond us.

bullshit bingo

her eyes are too far apart

Stop thinking critically and gib money, goy! The whole world will blow up if you don't do it RIGHT NOW!

who gives a shit if the climate thing is real or not? You niggers need to realize that we, the western world have one advantage over the Chinese ecc.

IF we were to ban products that are bad for the environment tomorrow, guess who is going to find it harder to meet those new regulations?

Is it your friendly neighborhood manufacturer? or is it the Chinese who are basically 100% coal reliant?

You dummfucks need to realize that this emmissoon reduction is going to be a walk in the park for us, compared to countries like China and India. They are going to be jumping through alot of hoops if they want to keep selling their shit.

The problem with the Paris Agreement is the results it will achieve and the finances. This thing has had $100T thrown at it and the optimal projections show that the planet will only cool by .3F over the next century and that alone only holds back climate change for 3 years if everyone abides by it.

The other problem is that Climate Change is being hyped up by Alarmists, Environmental groups like Greenpeace, Politicians, Celebrities and fake scientists like Shill Nye to further line their popularity and pockets. It is nothing more than Globalism appropriating Science for it's own ends.

The Left have literally turned science into a bastardized religion and that isn't helping with progress.

Let the Free Market handle alternative energy, continue improving the technology we have (for instance, Fossil Fuels have found a way to emit 0 emissions)

>Free Market
Does not exist.

that is a tiny arse mate, what are you on about?

It created scarcity of energy which means corporate welfare whores like Elon musk and Tom steyer could make billions from government subsidizing fake solutions to a nonexistent problem.

I agree with you Estonia

The Regressive Left eats that shit up.

Post yfw when all the coastal countries will have disappeared under the ocean thanks to the melting of all the ice of the Arctic.

Bonus point if water isn't a scarce ressource in your country.

>Bonus point if water isn't a scarce ressource in your country

Even if it doesn't, it is better to solve this through the market and voluntary than forcing a tax down people's throats to give to a bunch of niggers who will just go rapefugee in Europe.

ughhh I need to eat and fuck that ass

My god that's delicious.

The Paris Agreement is a pact made by a bunch of hippy ladies that want to spend someone else's money on fruitless endeavors.
If you want to change the climate, do it by example, not by some redistribution of industrial wealth.
It has almost nothing to do with climate beside the first few goals listed and has everything to do with how to make the US pay for other countries to progress.

>forcing a tax down people's throats

OUR TIME IS COMING, FELLOW MOUNTAIN NIGGERS

>Implying Oil slaves burning their fumes in my ancestors' land is not an attack/taxation of its own.

Get gassed

politico.com/agenda/story/2015/11/why-the-paris-climate-deal-is-meaningless-000326

Remember to archive:

>politico com/agenda/story/2015/11/why-the-paris-climate-deal-is-meaningless-000326
--> archive.is/ijoJn

>Get gassed
Seems like you are doing a good job yourself when it comes to that.
Go Trump!

it's a tax scam

the earth has cycles. cycles that are predicated on many factors

this has been going on for billions of years.

this graph shows that in the past 400,000 years alone their have been FIVE previous spikes in temp and CO2.... exactly as we are seeing now.... exactly as expected now.

yes man creates CO2... but it's like pissing into an ocean of piss. it accounts for less than 4% of what the earth is releasing on it's own annually.

web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf

what accounted for the previous spikes, most of which were far worse?

think about it, what accounted for it?

did donald trump go back in time and drive gasoline cars around and build factories?

should we also ban precambrian fish? dinosaurs? early land mammals? wolly mammoths? cave men?

why do you think the MSM always only show the past ~150 years or so of data to make it look scary?

>this will hurt 3rd world nations the most

Finally

>Murica
>a cuntry of medical retards, niggers and obese

Look who's talking. If it's not the very country that invented fucking political correctness, feminism and SJW shit.

Where did the gay rights movement start, you retard? Who spread those poisonous ideas if not Muricah.

Who declared homosexuality normal if not the American Psychiatric Association, which started the whole normalisation of homos thing.

Who got 2 twin towers nuked by muzzos, if not the Muricun retards. So far, you have the most victims to muslim terrorism, not Europe.

So, is Muricuh the ultimate cucked country? Yes!

I should have posted the pics with Trump sucking the jews' dicks in Jerusalem. Jeez, what a traitorous retard.

>Forcing a tax down people's throats but shows what the Paris Agreement stands for (no consequences) but not the fact the countries do it anyways.

>aka the worst polluters on the planet keep doing their thing while the us cucks itself
but paris is part of the climate agreement and the us is the worst polluter of them all
the mindbending narritives these russian bots are putting together are getting hilarious

feels_good_man

Considering 3rd world niggers just end up leaving to go rape women in Europe anyways.

>Forcing a tax down people's throats
Nobody is forcing you leaf.

Tell that to our cucked PM.

This. Why cant all these niggers do their part? The western world is very clean and green compared to the third world. Fucking awful places and people.

don't worry about such things komshu. your country will probably go bankrupt and delve into chaos in a couple of years. this subject is irrelevant to you

go back to breaking plates you lazy rum spawn

Stop being retards

All of that language is an amazing way to shoe in some commitment basic human rights for homos and women in backwards ass sandnigger and chink countries

US is 2nd. China is 1st.

There is also technology that will help Fossil Fuel PPs reduce their carbon emissions to 0.

>mindbending narratives these russian bots are putting together
You Leftists are no better. Gas yourself.

I'm all for the kyoto and paris accords and cutting down on pollution, but there is no reason the ACLU should be talking about it.

Should tell him yourself to be honest.
I am not some lefty fag who says tax all you can tax, but rather develop technologies which are capable of producing on the same level as the current ones, but reducing their emission.
Otherwhise you will just hurt people without any gains besides """"feeling good""" about your """actions"""".

Ah nice, everyone shooting their feet while we put the safty on, I like it, souds like their all fucked but us

>souds like their all fucked but us
Sounds like you fucked yourself by being in the background without having a voice, while the rest of the world deffines the future of the energy market.

>china

wasnt even in the paris agreement only through trade.

>india

has almost no effect on them b/c they are considered a 3rd world country.

this is all about a transfer of wealth, allowing shitholes like China and India to catch up.

I vote Tory every election and speak out against his bullshit.

Its a load of hot air that wont be enforced for anyone except taxpayers.

>I vote Tory every election and speak out against his bullshit.
That is good, and I feel bad for you, but lets face it, they will back paddle the moment that the cash stops flowing into the country.
But yeah, right now it sucks.

Helping the poor never works out. The Welfare State in the US is basically an enslavement tool that rewards bad behavior. This also applies to many countries.

Estonia Estonia, Estonia.
When will you ever learn?
What you are saying would make sense if the agreement acted fairly on all countries. But it fucking doesn't. It says that US has to give up everything, while other countries have 20-50 years to give up stuff. That's not even an exageration. China is literally being given a free pass until the 2030s, and India can do stuff at a much slower rate than third world countries.

>While rest of the world will be busy trying to innovate and design their products to be more environmentally friendly and cost effective, US manufacturers will grow content with their "competitive advantage" and soon you will find yourselves in the same spot as you did with your auto industry back in the 70s.

ohh yeah US cpu designers will really need to watch out for those cutting edge german designs

and i bet Apple has to watch out for french alcatel products

etc. you're deluded. us-owned IP dominates the consumer world

You do understand that nobody is forcing you to do anything, and all members are contributing on their own will to the project?
There are also no penalities for missing the deadline.

(((Global Warming) is a hoax

The ONLY thing, the ONLY fucking thing that matters is that there are no repercussions if you do not comply with the agreement. Is it all one big show of empty promises.

Who wouldn't sign it? It's all optics.

Remember that word 'OPTICS' and use it every time if you want to question something the government does. Most of the time it's making yourself look good, optics, get re-elected.

>us-owned IP dominates the consumer world
Yeah, when it comes to useless shit like smartphones and social media.

The US doesn't actually dominate shit in cars, home appliances, chemical products -- you know, practical stuff.

>US cpu designers
You mean Israeli CPU designers.

ofc it is. the whole solar system is heating up and (((they))) tell us there's no one living in our system but us

When was the last time you used a computing device with non-us IP inside of them? Never

Even the generic chink phones use a ARM SoCs which are, guess what? US-designed

You don't think thats practical stuff? Even that is inside of cars and airplanes now. Try and build a model of a functioning modern civilization without french products? Doable. Without german products? Doable.

But not without USA's IP and China's manufacturing capability.

China will be dependent on our resources (oil and gas) as they are resource poor. Renewables will not provide the type of energy China will need and they know it.

Spotted the virgin

How does leaving the paris agreement prevent the US from making innovative designs in their prodycts that are environmentally cost effective? We can do all that shit without the agreement. And we will if there is a demand for it, private businesses will follow the market and whatever ways they can maximize profit regardless of any political decisions.

This. I actually believe this is a better solution than wealth redistribution.

Dude, if you think those products can be made without chemicals and components from Germany you are deluded.

Do you even know what a supply chain is?

Hint: many components from iphones are made in Germany and no other companies can make better ones. Inform yourself before spouting bs.

You ever heard of BASF? Bosch? Airbus?

If you ever took a plane, chances are it was an Airbus, at least 50% of times.

And don't even get me started on Muricuh. Most of those smart engineers from the USA were not born there, they're part of the brain drain phenomenon. America would be shit without the migration of highly skilled professionals.

If they all returned to their native countries USA would collapse in a week. The rest of the population is too retarded to even tie their own shoes.

They have to print money to keep their economy afloat and supplied with new smart brains. Because the locals are too retarded to accomplish anything.