SWEDEN YES

new progressive commercial!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZ3UHOEDeA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqOHf78TEsI
youtube.com/watch?v=TWeVm4WT8HA
nieuws.tpo.nl/2017/05/24/rotterdam-campagne-huwelijksdrang/
averageheight.co/average-male-height-by-country
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/did-natural-selection-make-dutch-tallest-people-planet
youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4
youtube.com/watch?v=aeBXQXPr5uU
youtube.com/watch?v=64NpMzhCfRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Translation
>"it has been very nice to have you here Abbe and good luck now on your around the earth trip"
>"thank you for the breakfast" (mispronounced)
>*cries*
>"you'll be fine"
>"i don't think so"
>*hugs*
>*bull walks in*
>"yo, where do you want this"
>"you can put it here"
>"no, easy. i take it"
>"i'm single. so it's not so that i have something better for myself"

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girl friends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever. A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2017, and white boys are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

It's shit like this that is turning me full fash. The final solution to this problem is obvious.

leaf nigger please go

wtf sweden go die already

nordics are the tallest people on earth average. 16 year old dutch boys will tower over any african nignog. i also remember all the manlet turks and morrocans from school.

He's a notorious shitposter. Ignore him.

Why is it always a leaf?

you really have to be more subtle, I mean at least try dude.

>tfw I saw a 10/10 with a nigger today

I THOUGHT MY COUNTRY WAS BASED

>middle eastern male -> native american female
why?

Too jaded after that RFSL sex folder. Need larger, more concentrated doses of cuckery to even lift an eyebrow.

I miss being triggered...

WHY?! JUST WHY?!

The make it so fucking obvious.

Niggers take up 4-7% (or whatever) of the population, and they don't use a white man. It is so ridiculous.
Bonnier needs the oven.

youtube.com/watch?v=HqOHf78TEsI

I find it actually to be the opposite. All the niggers around here are smaller, weaker, less confident, steal, walk around in teams of 20, and idk about their dick size but none of the white women around here get with them.

It's just a narrative they push in the media. Most immigrants in europe including refugees are often emaciated, malnourished creatures.

You're a leaf, though. So it's in your blood to be a complete joke.

follow up question:
>why are native american females such whores?

You think THAT'S bad?
youtube.com/watch?v=TWeVm4WT8HA

>comments disabled

KEK

Statistics disagree with your cuck views.

daily reminder women are the problem, not jews, the worst countries for cucking are the most feminist

fucking sort yourself out already sven
fucking hell

gas the mangoes fruit war now

SWEDEN YES

Here's some statistics for you, white boi.

and who gave them power? weak men.

>sees the dislikes
>comments disabled

No joking, we have a fucking DYKE LEAF in our government who is pushing leftist agendas constantly. Recently our asylum seekers won the (((right))) to work and she praised that shit. Im sick of this country.

quality>quantity

Europe is still lighter than Africa ever wil be.

Your own image backfired.

I keep seeing nigger and pooinloos here with ugly women, so I just laugh, we have tracksuit niggers for the 10s, they make white kids with single moms tho

>tfw tallest race on earth

>Europe is still lighter than Africa ever wil be.

Yeah you'll end up being a lighter shade of brown, i know.

always a fucking shitskin male and a white woman

fucking manletocans

YES YES AS ALWAYS

what's wrong with you swedes?

nice pasta, scandinavians are the tallest

That won't happen, once Eurocucks run out of resources and money to give, nigger will start dying.

In Holland they tried 'diversity narrative' with a white man and non-white woman. Guess what? All lefties pissed, all minorities pissed. Its really just about the hate for white men it seems. nieuws.tpo.nl/2017/05/24/rotterdam-campagne-huwelijksdrang/

why do netherlanders think they're the tallest people when they're not. bosnians are

averageheight.co/average-male-height-by-country

Cucknada, you see your country and nation go down in history and you have produced nothing. Look at America, your next door, the world hegemon with history, tradition and culture. I won't even mention the science. What have you done? You will never reach pseudo state culture levels such as Ukraine.

You're a nigger of the western world, Africa is your ally hence the shitposting. You know this deep down.

Seriously, I feel like a fucking smurf over there.

SWEDEN YES!!!

I hate you Sweden so much

From Vikings to Cucks

>Implying white accomplishments matter when the white race will go extinct anyway

hahaha

>Ica telling swedish women to basically go be a coalburning whore
>i bet almost all of swedish posters see this bullshit, yet still go to Ica every other day

>watching tv

I bet your taxes paid for this too, Sven.

>Poland going extinct
Your pride is extinct, that's about it

WTF I LOVE BBC NOW

>Comments are disabled
At least I can still thumbs down. For now.

Ethnic Dutch are the tallest
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/did-natural-selection-make-dutch-tallest-people-planet

Reminder that negroes and nords are all manlets. There is only one masterrace. Dinaric race

Yes good goy watch the juden-TV!

It's true, in Netherland you'll feel almost average if you're 6'3

It's close, Dinaric mountains have the tallest people.

TOP JEJ

Bullshit. I've been to Bosnia and people are midgets there. Same with Croatia and Serbia. The statistics must be some major cherry-picking.

Is he traveling to Raqqa?

This propaganda isn't very subtle btw, are they losing their touch?

Sweden YES

youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4

He is right you know.
Tell me is it the women's fault for searching the most fitting alpha male for her potential offspring?
Stop blaming women for choices they are hardwired to do by nature.
If we western guys would have been continued to be men, this negro cuk problem would not been heard of.

>Inb4 shill
>inb4 tannedgerman
>inb4b omberharris needs to bomb you again

ovo

>European girl
>2 sub saharan Africans.

They don't even bother fucking hiding it anymore.

>one of the largest companies in Sweden have their ads funded by taxes

What were you thinking here

I cant imagine a girl being attracted to guys shorter than 1.80

RARE

>TFW you had a female native American friend who became a call-girl

Not even fucking around.

Sluta! Reeeeeeeeee.

>Black females more likely to respond to any other race than black males.
>Black males hated across the board
>White males loved across the board
>Native american women are whores, but not as much as black females
>Asian women only like white males.. and even that is only kinda.
LOL MOVING TO JAPAN BOIS. LAST CHANCE FOR CIVILIZATION.

>midgets
Bullshit.
And if you really did go to those shitholes,
where'd u go ? There are some legit giants outside the cities. Nowhere on earth is like it

>leafposting

Just check the like bar. It's even smaller than Justin Bieber music videoes.

I hope this is bait

Boy, what a post

Just glass us.
Give a heads-up here a few days in advance so that swedish Sup Forumsacks can get out if they want.

Aaaaand OFC ... it's a WOMAN ...

Who knows what middle-eastern means there.

When will the nigger lust stop?

The only thing I've found keeps my girlfriend in order is a routine monthly beating followed by sensual sex.

Unfortunately I think that's what women of this generation desire

Yup its always us western African, or African American nigs in commercials. Most the nigs from the east are small and week, good runners though.

As he said
>Cherrypicking

It's always the Dinarid niggers bragging about their tallness when all they do is cherrypick the tiny towns with a group of very tall people and say they have the tallest people. Even Africans can do that, there is a tribe somewhere with very tall people. The Netherlands takes every single person into account, that also means manlet Turks and Morrocons, all the Chinese, Vietnamese, Surinamese etc.

The commercial is created by a PR firm owned by a jew. This is what you get.

I know you're just shitposting, but being part of a race that's basically the human equivalent of flies or rats isn't much to be proud of.

I can imagine you think so since you're from midget capital. I've been to the Netherlands too and there I feel short. It's a completely bogus claim that Bosnians are taller than the Dutch. Bosnians are definitely shorter than Scandinavians and the Dutch definitely are taller on average than Scandinavians. Anyone who has been to these places should be able to tell you this.

It's even more of a ridiculous claim since we have loads of Yugoslavs in Sweden too, and they're without a doubt shorter than the native population. I don't understand where this meme comes from that they're a tall people because they definitely aren't. My guess is that the statistics are from the military or something where they've already rejected the shortest people.

I'm sure the two have nothing to do with each other. (((Critical theory)))(((Cultural Marxism))).

You need to go deeper.

Source?

That's not even the only one that is one TV right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=aeBXQXPr5uU
youtube.com/watch?v=64NpMzhCfRw

This country is truly cancerous.

Is it just me or does sSedish sound a bit like arab?
I a way Danish and Norwegian do not I mean

>16:18:03
44 seconds after op posted
you're fast

Amazing what niggers can do when white people remove their natural predators

sweden even sounds like someone is talking while having cock in their mouth.

all the yugoslavs you have are muslims dispora.

Really disgusting. ICA-commercials have gone down a lot lately. Going to start going to Willys more.

Never seen this

I need more Muslim diversity pictures to redpill

She even licks her lips to get her tongue ready. My God, she's a whore. Sweden, your women are whores. It's disgusting.

>asian females hate everyone
kek

Be better Claus.

King Reklambyrå, owned by some jew named Frank Hollingworth and some poo in loo.

burger with proxy. weak bait; many cucks bit anyway.

always a fucking dark male