Reddit rage thread / Because of You Edition

Get in here for reddit salt!

Other urls found in this thread:

unfccc.int/resource/docs/2015/cop21/eng/l09r01.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you guys know what you have done?

You have to go back.

At least we'll make history.

I'm going to bet that 99% of the liberal retards crying about this know literally nothing about the pact.

Drumpf is literally flamthrowing the Arctic!
How will he be able to maintain his TWO SCOOPS with the temperature increase!

One of their comments was:
"This was never intended to solve anything it's just a step in the right direction!"

It's not about results all that matters is doing things for show and creating the illusion that things are getting better.

Good nuke all leftwing nations.

Nope.

>Acknowledging that climate change is a common concern of humankind, Parties should, when taking action to address climate change, respect, promote and consider their respective obligations on human rights, the right to health, the rights of indigenous peoples, local communities, migrants, children, persons with disabilities and people in vulnerable situations and the right to development, as well as gender equality, empowerment of women and intergenerational equity,

unfccc.int/resource/docs/2015/cop21/eng/l09r01.pdf

JUST MAKE 5 MORE CALLS AND BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

I would go further and say they didn't even know about it until the leddit master control told them to be mad at Frump

ITS NOT ABOUT SOLVING THE ISSUE YOU RIGHT WING RETARDS... so uh... can i uhh see your wallet now....

>right side of history bullshit

Why do they say this so often?
Do they really believe there's a right side?
The winner writes the history books. Period

oh no please dont laff pls stop

>you are a laughing stock, and now you're fucking up the whole world

probably shouldn't have laughed then.

Good, I hope they kill themselves. Liberal retardation is more dangerous to the world than climate change.

Pls post more. It's been a while since our last WINNING moment.

I hope these people actually believe the world is gonna end cause tgen tgere will be plenty riots and happenings to go around.

The best way to counter the climate change is nuking the chinks.
Why isn't this a topic on plebbit?

>phone bank

Best meme to come out of Bernie

Did you guys notice that nobody crying about leaving the deal can give a reason to have stayed other than "we need to save the planet"

Wait so I'll be next to Hitler in the history books? I can't stop winning

Why does everyone here not want a clean environment? It makes no sense whatsoever to me. This is something I actually side with leftists on. Climate change has been proven literally countless times, but idiots on here choose to believe amateur graphs with misinterpreted data to validate your flawed beliefs.

literally shaking rn

solar panels are not very efficient and wind is also not very efficient. literally a meme solution

Don't forget to donate to the Jill Stein recount fund either!

have the germcucks started spamming pol yet? it wont be long desu

what's a "child comment"?

This is the kind of person who is whining on reddit.

I honestly don't even view them as human, they are just beasts wearing human skin. Not really a concern of mine. Looking forward to hearing them scream and cry though hahaa.

"M-MUH STAR TREK!!!!"

>hide child comments

If fucking only

>China

Pollutes worse than the States.

>India

POO

>EU

Soon to be Middle East 2.0

*Missing, two chins.*

Based nip

it's just the replies to that comment (usually just circlejerking agreeists and le ebin reddit jokes) so that you can get to the next actual comment. top comments usually have a ton of replies to it.

Liu Cixin's vision is far more realistic than Star Trek's.

This type of person will spell our doom, expecting back the same generosity he gives to others.