Elon quits

businessinsider.com/elon-musk-leaving-trumps-councils-after-us-withdraws-from-paris-climate-deal-2017-6

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider
archive.is/odskQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fM-hXbgybxk
subsidytracker.goodjobsfirst.org/prog.php?parent=tesla-motors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please use archive. Thank you.

>businessinsider com/elon-musk-leaving-trumps-councils-after-us-withdraws-from-paris-climate-deal-2017-6
--> archive.is/odskQ

Literally who gives a fuck?

Eh, only hurts him

He's going to lose everything after he marries the evil cunt he's dating, and gets divorced

who?

This was not a hill worth dying for.

You'd think a man as smart as Elon would know that.

Breakup the amazon/apple/facebook monopoly now President Trump

>Musk rat flees back into the sewers after his climate scam is derailed

that's weird considering he'll probably get even more government handouts now that there are funds to move around

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>smart
user

good hes a fucking scab on the landscape of america

let him fucking move to china to build his cars

The hack from Paypal got fucked in the ass and I'm supposed to be mad. Top lel breh.

his JUST is incoming dont worry

t. Elon Musk
FUCK TRUMP
FUCK TRUMPSHITS

Somebody urge him to marry Amber Heard soon.

This must be his position, otherwise his entire model goes tits up. No, global warming, no need for hippies to buy his cars

Oh noes now whos gonna buy his electric toys , theres only so many California hipsters with the necesary cash to buy them.

How is this man gonna survive.

Bye

>Implying hippies are the only ones not collectively gassing the entire human race, degenerating our genetics irreversibly until we have nothing to strive for.
Gas yourself, kike slave

bye felicia. wonder if youll get government subsides

>being a sophisticated rent-seeker makes you smart

Ooops Tesla exists on government subsidies. How do I short Tesla "long"?

>electric industry which has been constantly controlled and subverted by oil kikes is a "toy"
>oil companies that brought us every war for the last 120 years aren't a machine needing to be eliminated

Wrong

Just like his graduate education. Quits.

Later fag.

Elon is a real businessman. He started his companies from the ground up. No small loan of a million dollars from daddy. No bankruptcies. Also he's an actual billionaire.

lel, no more gibs.

get ready to add Elon to the massie Trumped-JUST collage

>Elon
>not smart
literally wat

You can be a Zuckerberg, sure, but if so, you don't get to hit gold 4(+) times in a row. Give the autist some credit.

Gonna have to hold up the 'So The Fuck What' banner.

I would love to see Musk's face if Trump ends all the subsidies his companies get from the taxpayers.

120 grand virtue signal roofs, for fuck's sake.

He'll be back.

none of his companies have ever turned a net profit. They've all been in the red since they started.

They did not refurbish the first stage. They replaced 99% of the parts.

you should probably pull the dick out of your mouth and read the actual history of US oil companies instead of getting your information from """"""""""""""documentaries"""""""""""""", we did nothing but help the arabs for decades after the UK redrew their map and then left them to fucking hang in the breeze. they repaid us by "nationalizing" our effort and nearly ruining all of it.

Bye bye faggot

Climate change is an idea pushed by the globalist business elite. They don't resist it, they push it. They push for action against climate change. It benefits them.

>he thinks debt isn't at least some percentage of how a business finds its operations

You don't even know how businesses function on the simplest levels. Fuck off

>faps to anime and eats ramen all day
>argues that one self-made guy - who is literally worth more than everyone you'll ever know in total - is a nobody
>so what

Funds*

Thats what I get for phonefagging

probably saw all of the business opportunities drying up because he dared support trump, was probably looking for a massive virtue signalling moment to ingratiate himself to the globalists again.

Musk is a white guy from South Africa, he is a 100% certainly more redpilled than Trump.

The point was OP brought up an empty talking point. I wasn't sperging, like you.

Inbred retards on suicide watch itt

Paris can't stop pollution, it's too late.

NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOOODBYYEEE!

dude can't build his solar farms in uganda anymore

he was just benefiting from this... everyone is full of shit

He got rich of Pay Pal. Now he just sucks the governments dick for tax payer climate funds.

the question is: what does this change?

bye felicia

>making a rational argument
>sperging
Cool story, bro.

>He got rich of Pay Pal
And he nearly went broke with SpaceX. Your argument is invalid.

Welp, guess he better go back to making overpriced electric cars that can only exist due to massive taxpayer subsidies.

Must be nice just demanding money from the government whenever you want it so that your business can't fail.

Elon Musk Inc = Scam.

Elon Musk = Scammer.

DESU would do the same, today's Paris accord lunacy is stupid in so many ways.

>be practically a bum
>have no rational arguments against him
>still think you're not just embarrassing yourself
That.

He got a huge payout for his stake in Paypal and has been Ponzi'ing his way from there.

He was my hero once.

Losing 19K on every car....he is running a tax base funded ponzi scheme. He should be in the gaol.

Cut the funding Trump. DO IT. Make this idiot stand on his own merit

Genuinely curious, how did we actually help them versus pretending to help them and be friendly for our own interests

All sizzle, No steak
youtube.com/watch?v=fM-hXbgybxk

He'll flee to Shitsrael 1000% guaranteed.

Well, if the president had just taken my businessmodell and thrown it down the shitter, i'd probably ragequit too.

His "company" only exist because of payments from Washington for being a tree hugging shithole. It doesn't make any profit

what? i asked a simple question, why are you so mad? this doesn't change anything from what i know. anyone who will use this as a bad thing for trump, never was on board in the first place. Musk leaving a council just means he looses the chance to influence the flow of ideas

He doesn't care about anything except Tesla and his dreams of inter-stellar travel.

>wahh wahh u won't fund muh companies because u left paris climate trade

>wahh wahh i leab u now

Honestly this fag is the biggest welfare queen of them all.

Isn't this the retard who actually believes we are all in a simulation?

>youtube schnook with a patreon (read: online beggar) link in the description, editing clips from news channels
How are you any different from a hufpo blogger?

Get the fuck outta here.

He kites losses from scam companies like Solar City by assuming them via another entity. He dumps patents to put his investors into an all or nothing position.

>no more tax benefits

RIP tesla

>not titled:
>Elon leaving over humid musk left by Trump's wisdom

Man has never and will never trespass the boundary of LEO on anything but suicide missions.

>why are you so mad?
Why do you molest kids?

I'm not engaging in this. You can't even spell the words you're using ffs.

Unless we develop a method to cancel the radiation that doesn't involve an external atmosphere, or we make friends with the ayylmaos who want to keep us here.

Defend your position faggit. His company's have never turned a profit and they can't exist without MASSIVE govt gibs.

Next revolution for Musk Inc. Courtesy automapping to every Bosley Medical Group hair implant center.

Cunts keeping people looking to the unreachable stars while the real blood & soil beneath their feet decays into sewers.

C'mon Trump, you know what to do.

Fuck Musk the only way liberal faggots know how: up the ass

Every hedge fund manager has a Tesla. They also control the MIC. It would be a very personally risky bold move at that.

its always so funny how this happens every time. Everyone in the world knows that, with about 99% certainty, there will be "irreconcilable differences" within 5 years, which warrant her getting 50% of his assets, and 100k a month alimony.
>Where have all the good men gone?

>futuristic and visionary entrepreneurs ditch America
>drumpf is left with shitty backwards oil and coal companies

KEK

She's a dyke. He's a fucking cuck idiot.

You can easily have the same quality of visons...just huff a rag soaked in petrol while you burn someone else's money.

>.just huff a rag soaked in petrol while you burn someone else's money.
wat

see

Once his companies outlive their usefulness for R&D fraud and black budget money laundering, he's going to be given the choice to leave quietly with a decent nest egg or he's going to end up:

a) Car accident like Mike Hastings
b) Gym accident
c) Drowning

>Elon is a real businessman. He started his companies from the ground up. No small loan of a million dollars from daddy.
Source: subsidytracker.goodjobsfirst.org/prog.php?parent=tesla-motors

yeah yeah, go ad hominem when presented with facts. Eat a bag of cheesy autismo dicks, spergy fanboy

>Elon is a real businessman

dude, he is a CIA actor

>black budget money laundering
>laundering black budget money to fund rocket science and renewable energy R&D
What did they mean by this?

He's a solar panel merchant.
Solar panels are a bubble that was only semi-viable due to government funging green "energy"tm and taxing the shit outta actual energy for that sake.

No surprise he's mad Donald is popping his bubble.

Teslas will also get fucked if they cut taxes on the conventional cars.

If i was Musk i would scramble pulling out those bubble businesses into real shit like Space and tunnels.

Good,Fuck Dumpf

No. If you wanted to prove zero-point energy, you'd need more than a youtube channel with a patreon.

Same logic applies here. Literally any schizo can cut news clips and tell a fictional narrative. I know, I've been to the bus station.

The problem with Elon Cuck is that he needs massive taxpayer subsidies for his company or he couldn't make it

hehe, deflect with nonsense more. then project your schitzo problems, lmao

>I know, I've been to the bus station.

..we can see the dried cum on your chin.

Agencies (which can generate revenue) like the CIA and NSA and DIA are probably running dirty money overseas thru his company. Effectively cleaning it and repatriating from overseas thru banks like HSBC and others.

What's going to happen?

>Rest of the world invest in new suistanable technologies, not only in energy but also infrastructure
>America will not innovate and be caught in their old infrastructure system
>Be behind rest of the world in development

Your infrastructure is already embarrassingly bad. Especially when it comes to your power grid.

This retraction from the Paris agreement will be a huge blow to yourselves.

I would also not stay in a council where man-made global warming is considered "a hoax". In fact I wouldn't have joined it in the first place; not if my reputation as a serious engineer/scientist were at stake, which they would have been.

Doing it in response to something like the paris climate deal seems a bit weird though, since we all know climate politics is driven mainly by stupid leftist globalists, for their own gains.

This. Dude is a moron and a complete fraud.

And he's going to lose all of his billions when he marries and gets divorced from Amber Heard, some genius.

Sure, I'm the one saying non-ironically that a self-made billionaire is laundering black budget money and is about to get killed. I'm the schizzo, deffo.

>the CIA and NSA and DIA are probably running dirty money overseas thru his company
Based on what?