*sips liberal tears*

>*sips liberal tears*

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/06/01/politics/trump-paris-climate-decision/index.html?sr=fbCNN060117trump-paris-climate-decision0755PMVODtopVideo&linkId=38260340
cnn
archive.is/Bi48M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>*fucks children like a podesta*

good goy, keep slaving and huffing your masters' fumes soon you will be in "heaven"

Forgot link
cnn.com/2017/06/01/politics/trump-paris-climate-decision/index.html?sr=fbCNN060117trump-paris-climate-decision0755PMVODtopVideo&linkId=38260340

Who could be behind this post?

Bu mp

Please remember to archive.
>cnn com/2017/06/01/politics/trump-paris-climate-decision/index.html?sr=fbCNN060117trump-paris-climate-decision0755PMVODtopVideo&linkId=38260340
--> archive.is/Bi48M

Lol

>I wish Donald Trump's dad pulled out as well
You really do gotta love the maturity of the liberal left.

>our children and grandchildrens future
YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING HAVE KIDS

Yeah but all of a sudden posterity matters. Hilarious for liberals to say that.

Threw away the children. Yeah, the future black and hispanic children they keep talking about.

Lol

What's wrong with having doggos instead of kids? No diapers to change and no screaming and whining either.

The future is brown, so why should we give a fuck about the climate decades from now anyways when the brown hoards will inherit the earth? Fuckem.

how do you want your legacy famalam?

no diapers because they shit on the floor their entire 9 year life

>threw away our children and grandchildren's future

I bet she advocates for her children and grandchildren becoming hated minorities in the country built by their ancestors.

>What's wrong with having doggos instead of kids? No diapers to change and no screaming and whining either.

Are you retarded? You still pick up shit off the lawn all the time unless you're hillbilly trash. And you still deal with lots of noises you can't control when your idiot dog barks at cars or people or whatever.

Unless your actually blind or have sheep that need sheep dogging, dogs are obviously inferior to children.

Children can be taught much more complex forms of labor, and tricked into doing it for free with the right bullshit about magic.

Meanwhile, China and India continue to burn the planet at a 1000% rate compared to the US.

Where did I go wrong if my child ends up being a methhead piece of shit who ends up 25 years inside?

Love their reactions :D

>twenty abortions by age thirty
>implying she will have grandchildren
Liberals are shit.

>small handed

Why are they still pushing this meme? is that really all they got?

>there is no planet b
This kind of defeatist thinking is what's keeping us from interplanetary colonization. Fucking dumb liberals.

I think this is good for you. We don't want your ugly self centered children into this world. Please get a dog instead, beta male.

I have many questions about Mike Levin.
Who is Mike Levin? Does the "CA" mean he is a representative of some kind in the state of California? Why is he such a gigantic faggot? If the answer to the second question is yes, who do we replace him with to uncuck CA little by little?

Beta? I just like animals.

Liberals always go for the low hanging fruit, they're terrified of looking stupid in front of their friends so they just pick the """best joke""" and parrot it.

Oy vey!

The children will die if we don't give the un trillions of dollars to pilfer and not reduce climate change with

Anyone remember during the whole Podesta leaked emails some PDF files were leaked about some meeting in Holland (I think) and how energy companies were directly working with politicians to monopolize the green energy market? I think this is part of the butthurt by investors like Leo DiCaprio