Over the last few months I've had tests with mental health professionals...

Over the last few months I've had tests with mental health professionals. Now I've been diagnosed with severe mental disorders.

From the findings and reports of these tests my psychologist and doctor has recommended I apply for autismbux.

I'm not sure what I should even do. Once you get on autismbux you're basically on for life, this basically means my life is over, even though ive never had a life due to the mental health issues crippling me.

Apparently I have autism, schizoid personality, OCD, severe depression, anxiety, almost zero empathy, and a low IQ.

I'm turning 30 soon, my entire teenage years and 20s was spent shutin as a NEET. I'm basically screwed.

>tfw can't even blame my parents because my parents are still happily married and my siblings are all successful normies

My parents say they always knew something was wrong with me but they thought I'd grow out of it. My psychologist believes I required early intervention, but it's too late for that now.

Something about getting on autism bux for the rest of my life seems bad, why do I even deserve it? Why would the state want to keep my pathetic pointless existence around? I don't understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cunSB69gaec
youtube.com/watch?v=MFhm-xhQocM
youtube.com/watch?v=R4SFyWilyV0
youtube.com/results?search_query=mental health industry debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=luKsQaj0hzs
youtube.com/watch?v=Lo0iWh53Pjs
youtube.com/watch?v=IgCpa1RlSdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AFffNmcDUMo
youtube.com/results?search_query=psychiatry debunked
globalresearch.ca/the-evils-of-big-pharma-exposed/5425382
youtube.com/watch?v=TC34j2hTnvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can always anhero

Take the bux and use them to fund full-scale participation in the Meme Wars.

I'm on autism bucks, I have been pretending to be retarded since I was 16, free dental, subsidized housing and eyecare.

Shit is awesome desu, who cares.

Sorry user. Your best shot at making a difference in this world is to use your autism to piss off libshits and counter the kikery. Or you could an hero but where's the fun in that?

Go to tumblr snowflake.

fpbp...

>why would the state want to keep my pathetic pointless existence around

Because they can always rely on you to vote for their parasitism.
Kill yourself.

I know my existence is pointless but I'm not feeling that. I don't feel like I exist as a person, I am nobody. I've never connected with other people, not even my siblings.

Why the hell would you pretend to be this way? You must actually have a mental disorder if you actually enjoy this life. No normal functioning person would want to pretend to be this way, I'm pretty sure normal functioning person would go insane or give up pretty quickly.

So being a NEET from 15 to 30 while having a gazillion different autistic behaviours, mannerisms and thought process is super common?

Do you believe what they tell you..? They used to do the same thing to ADD.. It was the flavor of the week for a while back in the day. They tried to diagnose me. Turns out they were wrong. Perhaps you were misdiagnosed...?

Take the autism bucks but not the ((drugs))
listen to this qt youtube.com/watch?v=cunSB69gaec

literally all of those are meme diagnoses

go join the manhood academy

I vote for the memest sounding party because I'm an literal autist who gets a kick out of voting for meme parties.

So you don't have to worry about that. I voted for the sex party or something in the last election because I thought that was funny.

>Pretending

Pull yourself together and do something great, autismo. you've made it to 30, clearly you're not a brain dead moron.

I made it to 30 because of my parents who have supported me. Without them I'd be 100% dead.

I couldn't even be homeless because I can't be around other people, even extended family, especially strangers, let alone be out on the street having to be around alcoholics and druggies.

You don't have to accept that what they're saying about you and your life is the truth. Don't forget, this comes from an industry which generates enormous profits off the "you're sick" meme. Make your own life a work of art. Decide what YOU want from your life, what kind of person YOU want to be. Work out a plan to make yourself the person you believe yourself to be. As you see yourself, and as you believe about yourself, so be it. God didn't make you into what those people are telling you you are, so don't accept it, user.

Why is it every time mental health issues get discussed on Sup Forums people come out of the woodwork claiming mental health disorders are a meme?

I can't tell if people are being serious or if people on here actually think that way. You guys realise you sound like 3rd world tier nignogs would you say stuff like "mental disorders don't exist". Makes me question the average intelligence level of this place desu.

I'll be honest OP I'm in a similar position but I do make a few bucks here and there.

I also actually apply for jobs, only to be rejected at the interview phase for a criminal record or failing a piss test.

Find something worthwhile that you can make money with, or at least something that fulfills your goals.

>White
>Neet
>Autistic
>Retarded

How suprising you browse Sup Forums

>low iq

That will work

Yes, the 30 year old shutin NEET whose never left his parents house is going to do all for those things.

Do you not understand a mentally stable and healthy person would have exited that situation years ago?

People will mental health issues like this end up either
1) dead
2) homeless
3) living with parents their entire life and living on in their parents place if they're lucky

I browse everywhere on the internet because I like observing how humans interact with each other. I don't have any political beliefs or take any sides, all humans are equally scary to me, besides my parents of course.

>I have been pretending to be retarded since I was 16
We all have.

Sorry then. I don't think Sup Forums is the best place to find people that gonna give you some positive attitude thought... Maybe if you have difficulties to befriend with regular people, find people that have the same issues than you ? Still would be human contact

Diagnostic & Statistical Manual: Psychiatry's Deadliest Scam
youtube.com/watch?v=MFhm-xhQocM

The Scam of Psychiatry, ADHD, Bipolar, Chemical Imbalance
youtube.com/watch?v=R4SFyWilyV0

Psychiatrists and the pharma industry are to blame for the current ‘epidemic’ of mental disorders
youtube.com/results?search_query=mental health industry debunked

Psychiatric Drugs Are More Dangerous than You Ever Imagined
youtube.com/watch?v=luKsQaj0hzs

The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging - Making a Killing - Full Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=Lo0iWh53Pjs

The Marketing of Madness: The Truth About Psychotropic Drugs
youtube.com/watch?v=IgCpa1RlSdQ

The Mental Health Industry Exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=AFffNmcDUMo

PSYCHIATRY'S BIGGEST FRAUDS: "CHEMICAL IMBALANCE" & "MENTAL DISORDER"
youtube.com/results?search_query=psychiatry debunked

The Evils of Big Pharma Exposed
globalresearch.ca/the-evils-of-big-pharma-exposed/5425382

Psychiatry Exposed" (full length) "Experts Speak"
youtube.com/watch?v=TC34j2hTnvA

calm your shit. i know someone with mild autism and they are without a doubt one of the smartest people i know. you can still do something with your life, but you have to want to do it.

kek
you almost sound like a Scientologist

Don't you have something to do? Like surrendering or something like that.
I can just assure you, that all those disorders aren't at all diagnosed with scientific accuracy. So what happens, if you go there he will try to associate your behavioral traits with disorders and for most people they will find something at least, if you go to enough therapists. I guess your life isn't really screwed, because somebody attached those labels to you, but because you are either genetically or by your environment determint to do this shit. So you have two options try to change your environment and hope this was the problem and it's not to late to fix it or you chose the life you already lived for the last ten years. Personally I would say it's likely you could change yourself to some degree, but you have to really want it.

I hope your grandmother suffered when she got raped by slavics

Because it's true to some extend. We can say "mental" disorders don't exist. Neurological disorders however can, but for our current "mental" disorders there is no biological correlate and therefore it isn't serious (valid and reliable) science. This is widely accepted within the community of world leading evidence based medicine/ statistical research experts.
Peter C. Gotzsche (2015). Deadly Psychiatry and Organised Denial.