What comes after death Sup Forums?

Same that was before birth i guess.

maybe it's nothing, the same as before you were born

maybe there's an afterlife

maybe we get reborn

nobody knows

/thread

Finally an end to the memes

Decomposition. Just as other deaths sustained your life your death will sustain other lives.

The cycle begins anew.
Remember, you are here forever.

Lutheran fags fuck off

A funeral usually

I don't get why people accept this as an answer. You literally have no way of knowing whether this is true or not.

afterlife is impossible??

REINCARNATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It depends on rather or not you've been righteous or evil.

Theosis and the Beatific Vision. Alternatively; eternal separation from the Logos.

72 virgins are waiting in heaven

Allah will judge you

You start living for real.

Nice flag, Ahmed.

this is 100% what will happen

- the Universe will present metaphors and settings to calm yourself, you might get visited by the dog you loved, your granny, you might end up in your childhood home

-after you are calmed down some beings will visit you

-you will get a life review

-you spend some time in ultimate bliss reflecting on your next experience on earth

-you reincarnate again

They reinsert your body and you become blue pilled again.

Other than the cyclical nature of every observable thing in the universe and deducing the same about life? I guess you're right...

You think there is a special place in the next world for us Kaiserreichers?

That voice that is reading this post will live on forever, where you end up is your choice.

Apotheosis. You are now Good.

I just dont tend to think about it and imagine that im not really alive but merely a prop to someone's dream or simulation

silence

You wake up on a cold stone floor that some faggot wrote "The real Dark Souls starts here" on.

heaven or hell pick one

Hebrews 9:27-28
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

The lives of your children.

The great sleep
Imagine staring into oblivion forever, with a slight 20% you get awoken (only available for believers)

Eternity of nothingness.

this is the most possible right answer by logic. However we don't know and nobody ever will.

neither faggot

Read the bible.

And your beliefs are based on iron clad evidence? If you've got a more convincing belief then your argument should convey that. Instead, you decide that anyone who believes that argument is stupid. Dollars against dimes say you believe a crucifix represents love.

You come back as a tweet.

covfefe.

You end up in heaven and meet Hitler.

Not everything is cyclical dumbass. The universe is headed towards either a Big Freeze or a Big Rip. It's going to end; time is not going to move backwards.

I try not to have beliefs unless I have evidence to support them. Here's my idea on what happens after we die: I don't know.