Went to my brother's graduation last weekend and was shocked be the vast numbers of kids nowadays that graduate with...

went to my brother's graduation last weekend and was shocked be the vast numbers of kids nowadays that graduate with nothing to benefit society like the small group (including my brother) that learned a trade such as engineers or carpenters.
furthermore I feel as we have let our kids down by making everything to easy for them.
There is absolutely no will in them to succeed in life nor do they have the common sense.

what fucks me off even more is the fact that even though i did not graduate, i have a good job that pays well and i have paid taxes since i started working at 15 years old, knowing that I will have to pay to keep these self entitled kids on benefits.

The smart thing to do is start working, buy land, build a small house on your property (built mine for $8,000, don't know how much that is in fish and crab coins) and start having children while developing your skills on your own accord.

There is no reason to jump out of the mortgage ratrace and become an autodiadict. I can't wrap my head around my friends and family who owe $1,500 to banks/landlords/fed every month just to exist, or who spend that money on a university who has to artificially inflate the curriculum with women's studies and speech communications just so students, like any other smart consumer, won't just finish their essential courses in 5 months instead of 5 years.

P.S. I've been to Reykjavik on vacation. The Harpa is beautiful.

>carpentry degree
Sounds like an excellent school.

Don't come crying when western civilisation is reduced to a scientific husk by right wingers who banned studying the arts.

You faggots crying about the death of white western culture, then you ridicule people who study music or literature.

HYPOCRISY - sad many such cases

thank you.
I ventured to your country last year and It is Beautiful as well.
buying land here is near impossible unless you plan to settle for life and even then you would not be able to pay it off.

You can pursue the arts on your own accord without putting yourself in debt or putting the taxpayer in deficit.

Regardless, art needs an audience; until normies start reading again, start frequenting museums and develop hobbies instead of dicking around on their phones, and until fruity-ooh-la-lah's give way to artists and art critics who care more about technique and ratio than emotions and money laundering will art become great again.

>i have a good job that pays well and i have paid taxes since i started working at 15 years old

maybe stop paying taxes you stupid slave...tax is literally theft of your wealth lol

we need to teach Art and not this degenerate modern art filth that is only based on shock value and politic dogma.
Buildings are a form of art, yet the modern design has taken away all the art from it and reduced it to simple shapes that look cold and dead.
besides, your tolerance towards muslims that raid your country and tear down any sign of western civilization is more threat than ever reducing funds towards the arts.

I do enjoy healthcare, knowing full well that cancer treatments and other mishaps wont rob me blind.
education system run on tax money.
these are fundamentals to a running community, but what would you know.

This.
>house mortgage
>new cars
>fancy computer
>nice furniture
>brand new appliances
People wonder why they have no money.

Then dont cry when your masters spend your wealth on their degenerate projects lol

>stops paying taxes
>irs hunts him down
>gets raped by a nigger in prison

Good advice bro!

Arts are a hobby in the modern era. Only 2% Of Those Hobbyists Would Benefit From Any Formal Training.

>O
>O
>T
>H
>W
>B
>F
>A
>F
>T
Why the capitals, Javarious?

I've been to Iceland too it made me want too kill myself as everyone was over 6ft 3 and beautiful I felt like a gnome. I'm actually really good looking for England

>as usual, slaves trying to tell me to not step out of line,aaah too scary

this system is going down buddy,time to wake up and be a real individual , the hivemind shit is over

you are either for freedom or for slavery,if you want slavery stay sucking government cock , your choice

You may be able to get away with that shit in the 3rd world country that Hungry is but here not even jews get away with not paying taxes.

You can't even move out into the woods and live of the land without the government taxing you in some way.

>Land of the free

congrats to your brother for going to carpenter college LOL

is he a timber engineer?

>I don't need programming in my work
>I don't have time
>I'm stupid
>I don't need it
What's your excuse for not learning programming?

More free than 99% of other countries.

England is Beautiful but London is horrid sad to say.

You just explained how it's not free at all...cognitive dissonance at its finest

Glad I could entertain you.
tell you what, if you ever find your way over here from that sewage you call a country I will put in a good word for ya and you'll be able to work legally for once.
just try to refrain from raping, we don't celebrate it over here like you do

Your only true freedom in life is death. When I say free country I mean a country that will let you get away with more actions before they break your balls. Even the 3rd world has laws. Most of them shitty.

If everybody goes to university, then it becomes a commodity. There's not much value in being a commodity - no differentiation.

It used to be that only the intellectually best and brightest went on to university. Most people would either learn a trade, start a a business, or seek employment as a company worker.

Universities have had to lower their standards to enable the normal people to get in. This has flowed through all levels of academia, which in turn, has unfortunately given rise to the primacy of humanities studies over the sciences.

Lower level students can't hope to gain entry to genuine fields of academic discipline, so other entry "pathways" have been created. Pathways that lead to valueless degrees who's purpose is to either put "bums on seats" from the ever expanding pool of average candidates, or create fields of "research" for their accompanying academic lightweights and give them tenure.

It's reaching critical mass - many universities serve no purpose other than to churn out legions of tertiary educated morons.

no thanks fjord nigger

enjoy your eternal semi day

I'm not a fucking nerd, nerd.

Give me your change.

You're on here, you're a nerd.