Global warming is a hoax created by the chinese

>global warming is a hoax created by the chinese
>corporations and the 1% need more tax cuts despite having the most income gains
>welfare programs are destroying America

Why are Trump supporters such brainlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth/
phys.org/news/2017-05-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide-global-greening.html
poll.qu.edu
e360.yale.edu/features/a_scarcity_of_rare_metals_is_hindering_green_technologies
ipcc.ch/report/ar5/wg1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some insecurities that they project on everyone else preventing them from developing

I don't know, but it's funny how they think everyone else is stupid.

Shitty education and religious fundamentalism

FUCK GERMAN CARS, GERMAN CARS ARE SHIT, WE'RE GONNA GET SHIT GERMAN CARS OUT OF AMERICA AND FOCUS ON AMERICA BECAUSE WE PUT AMERICA FIRST

>thousands of blue collar americans in south carolina working at the largest BMW plant in the world lose their jobs

ISOLATIONISM
PROTECTIONISM
LOWER THE TAXES
THE MONEY IS GONNA FLOOD IN FOLKS

what you are looking at shit for brains, i'll talk down to your level, is the fact that the earth has cycles. cycles that are predicated on factors you are clearly too stupid to understand.

this has been going on for billions of years.

this graph shows that in the past 400,000 years alone their have been FIVE previous spikes in temp and CO2.... exactly as we are seeing now.... exactly as expected now.

also as a post pointed out above, yes man creates CO2... but it's like pissing into an ocean of piss. it accounts for less than 4% of what the earth is releasing on it's own annually.

web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf

what accounted for the previous spikes, most of which were far worse?

think about it, you dumb fuck. what accounted for it?

did donald trump go back in time and drive gasoline cars around and build factories?

should we also ban precambrian fish? dinosaurs? early land mammals? wolly mammoths? cave men?

why do you think the MSM always only show the past ~150 years or so of data to make it look scary?

you dumb shit

fuck off, you ironic shareblue kike

are you a flat earther as well

>being born blind in one eye means youre retarded
kys

>everyone I disagree with is a shill

This is what schizophrenia looks like.

wheres your argument then, loser?

all you have are ad hominem attacks because the data doesn't back your brainwashed, virtue signaling, fleeced sheep ass up

>everyone I disagree with is a brainlet
Holy shit. You dumb nigger.

Pray for user guys I think he's lost it

does that mean yes you are a flat earther?

are you also an anti-vaxxer?

That's because most Trump supporters are brainlets.

who cares anyway the world is fucked

can't discuss the facts at hand , huh nigger shills?

Yeah it's such a snowflake thing to care about your grandchildren not being disfigured by Jew animals literally gassing all of us alive right now. Fuck you, subhuman kike slave.

Ah yes, more liberal polls that are 100 percent correct. Suck my dick faggot, your tears are great lube

>muh 1%

>Why are Trump supporters such brainlets?

Yes.

posts the one that shows income and who they voted for to see the real brainlets :p

Yea yea you care ;^)

Spot the shills, you faggots should lose money when you make it this fucking obvious

>Why are Trump supporters such brainlets?

>implying the amount of money you make = intelligence

it does, does that make you angry? I make 105k a year btw, and my wife makes 120k

Donate some more then.

HAha, you two must have pretty pathetic jobs. I could extort that much with a cryptolocker if I wanted, god normies are pathetic

Giving Al Gore 15 billion dollars will save the planet.

Check your privilege

pretty much this.

yea u got me, we are huge retards and are basically making minimum wage xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Is that your wife? She's fucking ugly

i have a thing for jews, what can i saw

You could say you're a shill and I'd believe you

i thought i was replying to a shill. wats going on here. dont shills only make like 15 an hour or did they get a raise

you don't understsand man. politics isn't real politics. shadow jews is real politics. and Trump knows man. he knows. just look at the hand sign he does in this picture

I do it for free and have been since 07.

Anyone who browses this board and still supports Trump is a brainwashed neocon goy

u should get paid to do what u love bro

Everyone who is in the know has known forever that presidents are puppets, but if the puppet is hard to control The masters play will struggle

Anyone have that picture of the Paris Agreement that shows how its chock-full of bullshit about open borders, migrants, and gender equality?

>Anyone who browses this board and still supports Trump is a brainwashed neocon goy

This

no one believes you kike

Then pay me to hack you faggot

>everyone I disagree with is a joooooo

the funniest thing about these brainlets is how their first instinct is to call anyone who disagrees with them a shill

Why do lefties like paying more for energy? Ya know this crap doesn't just hurt the rich right?

>Everyone who is in the know
name and source 2 people. and no larpers pls.

>no one believes you kike

they lt themselves get fearmongered.
they too easily dismiss stuff as fake news so they don't get much information.
but then they trust the unverified garbage that is posted on this board.

they have no clue how easily manipulated they are.

>Why do lefties like paying more for energy?

>Obvious shill replies that would rarely appear one right after another
>Not shill posts
Laughable, kid you realize you're on Sup Forums right.
It is very easy for long time posters to spot outsiders

Name one time in history where high taxes improved (((equality)))

Great argument man. Just the quality I would expect from Sup Forums

You 2016 election newfag redditors from t_d have really shit up this site

Bling bling bitch

Averaged over all land and ocean surfaces, temperatures warmed roughly 1.53 degrees Fahrenheit (0.85 degrees Celsius) from 1880 to 2012

Not sure if actually a fucking moron and unable to use basic logic.

user is saying that the reason they like paying more is to avoid large scale decrease in air quality and increases in pollution that does things like increase cancer rates and cause high occurrences of asthma.

I've been here since 2007 and have not left this site since, get fucked scrub, I even modded for you shits for a bit

Problem is that "the rich" actually mean "the higher-end of the middle-middle class". Anything higher than that just goes through loopholes and end up paying much less taxes than even lower-middle class people. When you make just $1000 more post-tax than you would if you had half your salary, you'll understand.

Yeah... I'm sure using fossil fuels will just destroy the planet. Good to know all the green energy we used prevented an all engulfing smog of death from covering the USA.

>no one believes you
w e w

I've been here since 2007 and you faggots call me a shill almost everyday.

Trumplets are the most sensitive, cancerous group to ever hit Sup Forums and it's not even close. You faggots shut down any conversation or argument that hits too close to home with "t. shareblue."

I've been here a lot longer than you, and I will still be here, even after you fuckers move on somewhere else after this administration goes up in flames because they're too stupid to realize they've been being watched for years.

Anyone of you that believed that this selfish, business oriented turd ever cared about you or was going to "drain the swamp" should be shot for being criminally retarded. Fucking shocking that Trump's bottom line would be about making money, even if it means selling out his supporters and his countries future.

I'm from Sup Forums fuckhead, I'm not going anywhere, stay cute though.

$ != people. Soros alone could be behind 100% of these donations.

CO2 is already nearing levels of saturation
the relationship between CO2 and temp increase is logarithmic and it's all but plateaued -- with each doubling of CO2 the corresponding temp increase is ever smaller

it's not global warming, it's global greening
since the 1970s Earth has gained a continental increase in greenery

>Royal Society Global Greening climate lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk
>articles
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth/
phys.org/news/2017-05-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide-global-greening.html

Carbon narrative is a scheme for world government.
We should fight pollution and bad environmental policies, not the goose chase which is carbon warming.

Get fucked.

I've been here since 2006 and it's true that Sup Forumstards are obsessed on shutting down speech they disagree with. Nobody ever cares about the content of posts anymore (this is really a site-wide issue, but exacerbated on Sup Forums). It's all about your ID this, your post count that, hivemind this and muh feels that. It used to be that even unpopular opinions were being discussed seriously with the exception of those that are repeated often without acknowledging previous refutations.

>agreement has marginal effect on global temperatures even by faggot liberal "climate scientists" projections
>has massive impact on energy cost to average US consumer and overall US productivity
fuck you retard

This is what the opposition looks like lol

This is true but it's also true that there was a group that came out of nowhere and started saying it all the time, then all these stories start showing up supporting it, so what the fuck are you supposed to believe? And it is obvious some of the fucking posters here are here to disrupt and nothing else

Global warming isn't a hoax, but companies who want to solve it are a hoax. I mean, global changes happen from morning to evening.

poll.qu.edu
"Known for its exactness and thoroughness, the Quinnipiac poll is featured regularly in The New York Times, The Washington Post."

Today I read a Trumplet's alternative to environmentall responsibility.

>The free market will clean up the air and water.

It's like the retard didn't attend his school lessons about the creation of the EPA.

How dense are you? Besides that chart is true and ice core samples back it

>shill shill shill
Get some new material, you clowns.

Lolololol faggot cry more. Or better yet go back to dumblr

100k/year isnt a lot dude
start a business already you pussy

>CLIMATE CHANGE IS A HOAX PUSHED BY THE CHINESE

CHINA HOLDS A MONOPOLY ON ALL RARE EARTH MATERIAL USED IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF "RENEWABLE ENERGY" GENERATORS

Why would China want to push for a world dependent on renewable energies for which they hold a monopoly on the raw materials... hmmm...

e360.yale.edu/features/a_scarcity_of_rare_metals_is_hindering_green_technologies

> 1.5 degrees F !!! in only 200 years!!!
> forgot to mention the UN climate change report says that ~50% of that change is caused by humans, meaning the other ~50% is naturally caused.
imma ignore your numbers for a minute and focus on the claimed trends.

and yet, in the previous (ipcc 4) UN climate change report the number was 2 degrees F and it was 100% manmade.

what will the next report find?
only 0.75 degree F, and only 25% man made?

remember son, the facts havent changed, only the modeling of the data has.

mow, to your numbers. the latest ipcc (ipcc 5) report puts the "current global warming" at 0.6 degrees C, NOT at 0.85, so even your numbers are fake., and the amount of that warming which is called "man made" is around 50%, so that means over the last 200+ years human actions have raised the temp 0.3 degrees C, while natural trends have done about the same.

so global warming is literally NOTHING!
ipcc.ch/report/ar5/wg1/

>despite having the most income gains
>income gains

Do you even business jargon? Huh? You fucking pleb. You fucking bitch. You fucking shit dick. Faggot ass bitch.

>implying degree = intelligence

> ive been here since...
unverifiable claims.
> you faggots call me a shill every day
then stop acting like a shill.
put forth your assertions calmly with links to data that back up your claims.
squawking about how long youve been "here" serves no function but to make you look like an ignorant shill who doesnt realize that in an anonymous forum, your length of participation cant be proved or disproved, and is thus irrelevant
> ive been "here" longer than you
and yet there are no stars or checkmarks or trophies next to your username?
why, thats simply impossible!
maybe you failed to log in with the right user account.
> unsubstantiated claims about the 45th president of the united states, Mr Donald J Trump, God-Emperor of Mankind, Protector of the Faithful and Defender of the Realm
you think swamps get drained overnight?
with the deep state, the democrats, the lobbying firms of K street and the media flogging their bullshit at every turn and doing everything in their considerable power to wreck his every initiative, i think trump has done quite well so far.

fuckheads like you wouldnt have been satisfied if he had used a magic wand and fulfilled all his campaign promises on day one

you would STILL insist he hasnt done anything of value and would continue to claim his is "literally hitler"

nobody cares that you claim to be senpai, your status on this forum is the same as mine, or the newest summerfag fresh from 9-gag
the only reputation you have is the one you create in each thread.
get over it, and go fuck yourself.

This is you