George Webb and Jason Goodman LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=MpypqirsJKw

The lid is being blown off the fucking pot!!
These guys are doing God's work! Bless them!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uoibqUn3zdU
youtube.com/watch?v=Mohdd6VT-Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=GaDZmAFFDJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have a bump

who are these jews?

They need to pick one fucking thing and solve it not 1000

I agree that's my one issue with them. I think they have one MASSIVE story comprised of a dozen smaller (but still massive) stories. Half the time their talking about shit that I have NO fucking idea about and have to go look up.

Yeah it goes both ways though. You can tell theyre just honest spergs because of how they cant even keep fucking focused on one thing. Kinda lovin it right now, George TV is must see every day lately

Oh yeah I work from home and always have them on. I can't wait until huge national news headlines break about arrests and I can say I was watching the case unfold live.

Funny how they're dealing with flat earthers. It's as if they pop up every time people get close to real conspiracies. Happened to people with pizzagate.

Jason Goodman is also kinda odd. Could be his personality, but at times he's stuck up and acts as if he doesn't want to be there.

I think Jason is a good foil to George. George can go on hour long rambles and Jason interjects with (more often than not) relevant questions. I think he has added value and people give him a hard time.

I'm glad they're back together again. I hope they blow more than this story.

I liked it when George called out Podesta today for threatening his family

youtu.be/uoibqUn3zdU

That's the thing about honest investigations. Coincidence don't really exist. Everything is connected. The same organized criminals that masterminded the Awans will most likely also be in the network for who ordered the Seth Rich hit.

LMaO maybe Jason but George has kids and shit. Then again if they're getting frisky together it will only strengthen the investigation.

true true. It's definitely not some pre-scripted newscast. It's a peek into the process of real investigative journalism.

its jew disinfo have u guys not figured this out yet

Also live right now: youtube.com/watch?v=Mohdd6VT-Ds

Luke from WeAreChange confronting members at Bilderberg.

no
thats the thing about distracting and appeasing and demotivating the autists who would be otherwise weaponized

pic unrelated

Yeah if these guys had anything strong they'd publish it in a coherent fashion.

Whenever I look at one of their videos they reference like 290 past videos. How can these guys be so detailed, organized, and intelligent as to investigate like this but they can't summarize it in a way that they can convince people other than themselves?

Why did you label the people on the left "Pieces Of Crap?"

nailed it
plus who would be paying for these morons to do this shit every day for a year besides a govt entity
a jew would never do this much work for free

nigger is out of fashion

"Peddlers of Crack" ?

I don't think these guys are a distraction, I think they've just gone so deep into it that it's hard for them to compartmentalize the narratives and connections.

Good luck guys. Don't get murdered by the baddies.

These guys are a distraction. If they had anything useful to contribute, they would do so in a blog, not on television.

>television

have u guys seen this? its incredible work.
youtube.com/watch?v=GaDZmAFFDJU
how did she scoop us like this?
are women useful..................

>thinks youtube isn't just as useless as television

hey normies you wont believe this seth rich conspiracy its remarkable. here just watch these 400 hours of footage where they dont actually prove anything at all to get up to speed on it.

Two heads are better than one, so long as they can mesh personally. And it seems like they have that. There have been times where Jason bothered me because he interrupted GW. But then I realize if he hadn't, GW wouldn't have finished the thought or circled back to it (possibly.)

>thinks a blog is relevant
>thinks television is less relevant than a blog
>thinks their own television

3 strikes you're out.

>thinks their own television
Webbshill spotted. Reading is fundamental, nigger.

Yep exactly this.

Also lol, yeah I'm not a shill dude. I regularly have to take extremely complex and detailed software shit and boil it down for execs to get things done. I've been doing it for 15+ years and I'm very good at it. It's pretty clear these guys are NOT trying to distill this stuff down into an executive summary, and that's very suspect to me.

goddamn you fucking people are stupid as fuck.

weaponize YOURSELF
dont let these literally admitted mossad agents distract you
i believe in you

he sold PROMIS, he's old mossad. You don't understand.

LOL

What about the black terrorist that killed 8 the same day in Mississippi?

this nigger?

Alright /HillSquad/ we need someone to dome these guys live on camera to teach these storm weenies a lesson. We must stop their Russian lies and hate.

Your IP has been logged and has been submitted to the FBI and RCMP

Yeah guys! We'll bash these fascists!

doesnt count!

I hope they get some really concrete evidence before they end up committing suicide with 2 two shots in the back of the head while driving in a moving vehicle.

the new way is for CIA to take control of the vehicle and crash it into another car head on or into a tree

YO - I've been away for 2 days and trying to catch up on the video's including periscope. Can someone give me the
>rundown.exe

please? I heard there's something about NYC Film Academy and a Paki ISI guy....