White American Male here. A short message for the rest of the world

We apologize.

This is only temporary. Donald Trump does not represent most of us. Most of us didn't vote for him.

We are doing everything we can to impeach or somehow remove him as soon as legally possible. And when we do, we will rejoin the Paris Accord.

Please be patient with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Listen, if you ever want to win an election ever again, your politicians need to stop bitching about Trump and start formulating good, new policies. Clearly, you didn't learn from 2016.

chad nationalism

Quit being such a bitch, no one cares.

>white cuck posts on Sup Forums
you confuse me

White American male here

Op is a faggot,

This is not temporary, you are witnessing a long awaited cultural paradigm shift away from globalism and back to ethnic and national identities. This has been predicted and was long in comming, easily assuaged but that isn't the rout the powers that be wanted to take l.

Trump will not be impeached, he will not be removed from office and if you know anything about how our government operates it will be clear to you that this is the way things will go for probably at least a decade.

This isn't about trump this is about reasserting our right to sovereignty as free men.

Get used to it

fuck you.

I live in edinburgh.

every american tourist during the edinburgh festival is getting mugged.

im going to curbstomp a random american. IDGAF if they're libtards or not.

enjoy your European holiday

kill yourself cucky

No

Fuck reddit is gay.

Fuck off, you don't speak for me. I apologize for nothing.

>internet tough guy

You are going to curb stomp random people because the resident doesn't want to give a shitload of money to the un

Get some real problems

>Most of us didn't vote for him.

Exit poll data found that 52 per cent of white women voted for Mr Trump, compared with 63 per cent of white men

Yes, MOST of us DID.

OP is a gay retard.

Trump is one of the best presidents America has ever had.

Americans don't want to visit your middle eastern country. Fuck off

actually that's wrong retard.

Fuck off, were all tough guys here.

This

I'm glad I don't live in a shit hole 3rd world country like the USA.

Don't speak for me you fucking faggot. Go back to Yurope and suck some shitskin dick.

But you apologized for being a footfag and a furry buttplug person, so there's that....

said no one....ever

How did you guys not notice the Harry Potter lefty bait?

it's bait

in 2 more years kraut your shit will be fully transformed into a 3rd world country

The only cuck is OP's pic related, though. Can't even hold the hand of his wife. Disgusting.

>White American Male here

Sure, more like (((White American Male))) here Schlomo.

>implying an anemic european ladyboy could manuver a 400 pound lardass american anywhere near a curb

You're right OP. Trump is a national embarrassment. Rest assured rest of the world that we will vote for strong progressives to get all these traitorous Putin-loving, science-hating retards out of office.

I'm glad I don't live in a middle eastern country like Germanistan.

check out this ID. VegisBoy? what a faggot. kys, faggot.

White American here.

I don't guzzle as much cock as OP.

Trump is literally my hero.

I don't care if he's impeached or not. He'll be OP's president because that's not how impeachment works.

Climate Change is bullshit. It's just a tax scam designed by Commies.

Commies are traitors and OP is likely one of these transgendered faggots.

I don't care if you're patient or not.

Fuck OP.

U.S.A.

> nigger here posing as a white beta male cuck.

Saged you faggot

ACTUAL white American male here. OP is a faggot nigger, don't listen to him. We apologize for nothing.

Germany 3rd world will still be 10x better than your pathetic country. Only shit you guys do is grow tulips and do drugs.

White American male here,

OP doesn't represent us, he is a colossal faggot nu-male that can eat shit.

I think liberals are actually doing quite well.
>Stop telling them what to do, never interrupt them fucking up, encourage it.

Actually, most white American male voters did vote for him. Faggot.

Its a jew, they arent white

Watergate 2.0 when?

Here's an experiment you can try at home regarding climate change

>go into your garage
>close all the doors
>turn on your car
>and wait for 2 hours

Report back to us the side effects of the unregulated emissions you experienced.

This is quite possibly the stupidest thing i've read today. You should KYS for using such a terrible analogy.

We may have muslims but at least during the 3rd reich we gassed all the disabled people, half your country has downs syndrome including Trump

>1 POST BY THIS ID
Ffs, stop falling for obvious bait

consider sucide

>White American Male here.
Except we did. And it was the right choice.

white American male here. I voted for trump and have no apologies. enjoy paying your carbon taxes suckers!

Yea and we enslaved niggers? Doesn't have anything to do with how absolutely fucked your country is Muhammad.

faggot

Nigger stfu and kill yourself

Geez man, are you the official spokesman of the entire USA? Do you speak on the behalf of everyone in your country?

Then stop talking like you do, you fucking burger nigger faggot. I hope you die in a fire and your mom is raped by a hobo.

Has nothing to do with Anthropogenic Global Warming Theory.
Fuck yourself and try not to cum on your clothes like the mongoloid you are.

Is it really though?

Why are you cucking so hard? is posting this going to get you laid?

Dear world,

We apologize for that delusional cuck's message. He doesn't understand how our government works.

Do not fuck with us

High-test skirt-chasing weight-lifting money-making Aryan-American male here.

Trump is the real motherfucking deal, and only cucked little faggots and dumb hoes would ever whine about our Commander-in-Chief.

OP sounds like the type of sissyboi who would tie a girl's shoes for her.

Pathetic.

I approve this message

Don't. He is stopping globalism. When the power-players in the world go against globalism, it makes it worse for other nations to be pro-globalisation. Thus, we are moving towards more freedom, and away from the idea of a one world government. This is a good day to be a citizen of earth.

Please dont be such fag and dont apologize for nothing. Please dont be such pathetic.

Have some dignity. What is wrong with you?

sage goes in all fields

>race isnt real
>thinks one human can represent an entire race

Are you liberals braindead?

I disagree with you

1. America is a Constitutional Republic not a democracy

2. we had a grassroots movement in which was a direct response to the disapproval of the Obama Presidency (because of disapproval for social democracy)

3. you will not overthrow the republicans, you can try to overthrow trump but then Mike Pence becomes president NOT CLINTON. And you wont overthrow trump, he's legitimate and you have no evidence.

Fuck off faggot, get a grip with your inner man

>scotland inbreds thinking anybody gives a shit

l-o-l

Fuck the Globalist Ponzi Scheming Carbon Tax Agenda 21 Wealth Redistribution Scam Known as the Paris Accords.

The NWO is getting its Shit Pushed in

BTFO any of you psuedo-science shills; Have some PROOF:

riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/

=@#%

OK is a beta fag
Sage

>Edinburgh

Did you fags put a guy in jail for teaching a pug to sieg heil

You're whole country is a disgrace

This is not plebbit.
Faggots have no business here.
Go away and smash like / subscribe in your own shithole.

Nah, it's a blip. Enjoy it while it lasts; you're done in a year and a half and you'll be a laughing-stock for the rest of your life if you ever admit to being a Trump supporter.

White American Male here. I grew up and no longer compare politics to children's stories; especially the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

No, fuck off. We don't want anything to do with you. You've contracted niggerness and have been chimping out for too long now.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs"

White American Male here
fucking neck yourself grow up or at least fuck off my board

lollin @ a smol child telling someone else to grow up

Did you even listen to the speech he made? What he did makes perfect sense.

He also states that YES we are interested in joining the Paris Climate accords, but not at the detriment to our country.

If you don't value our country above all else, then fuck off somewhere.

DUDE HARRY POTTER LMAO

Kill yourself you faggot cuck. How could you even be this big of a pussy faggot. I hope your parents get raped and your children get molested.

Jokes on you. I've never been on rebbit.
I'm just retarded.

Speak for your self. I think he is doing a splendid job

fuck you kike you dont speak for the white race, we didnt nominate you as the spokesperson do yourself a favor and jump off the golden gate bridge

NO APOLOGY ACCEPTED.
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK AMERICANS.

A short message from South America
fuck you, faggot

first post really is always the best.

you wish city cuck
real america here, you know the sons abd daughters who actully staff the miltary, who actully make things?
trump is our presedent

FUCK OFF WITH THIS SPAM, CIA YOU TREACHEROUS ASSHOLES
HAS ANYONE SEEN THE STATE OF THE FUCKING CATALOGUE?
WHERE ARE THE MODS??!!!

I was waiting for you

>
>said no one....ever

>Donald Trump does not represent most of us

A week from now polls will show wide support for trump.

You will will never see it through your blinders.

Why are you so active tonight

>We are doing everything we can

What exactly are you doing?

>White American Male
Ha, he won the white male vote by a resounding landslide

Anyone who would vacation in the UK is probably a lefty retard anyway

Non white american male here.

The OP is a cuck who should be gassed.

not really. if all the dems do is play the politics of race - time and demographics are not on the GOP's side.

the brown is spreading - you can't fight it.

having said that, it'd be much easier to win if they got a straight while male that doesn't whine as their next candidate.

Electing Based Trump was the best thing America has done in recent history.

Said every cuck ever during every conservative presidency. As an old school Democrat, I enjoy watching all you liberal worms squirm.

Fuck you piece of shit, global BS is a fear mongering cult

>Most of us didn't vote for him
That's where you're wrong. Most straight white American males did vote for him, by a huge margin