(((Varg))) Exposed

>Varg Vikernes. (Birth name was unironically Christian Vikernes.)
>Joined the larp scene in Norway as a teenager
>killed his best friend because he looked at him wrong.
>burned churches and UNESCO monuments
>gets sentenced to lul norway prison for like 14 years
>meanwhile in America he would have gotten death penalty
>becomes a nazi in prison
>attempts to break out of prison, and robs a car at gun point
>gets caught and sent back to prison, only gets slap on the wrist
>gets out of prison
>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother
>abandoned by all family, and friends.
>literally marries a diagnosed autist in France
>Takes her last name, and moves to a cuckshed in the middle of nowhere in France. Now legally known as "Louis Cachet"
>Refuses to learn his host country's language, instead abusing their immigration laws. He can't even talk to his wife, outside of some broken English phrases she was forced to learn
>Literally lives off welfare, and has 5+ little baby money makers to keep the flow coming in
>Makes shitty youtube videos about how Italians are negroid, and why autism is genetically superior or why blue eyes makes me not go blind in the snow
>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason
>doesn't even make music anymore because he has to live in a hut and pretend its -3000 BCE to feel like a man
>no accepting the fact he is a complete loser, who knows nothing, and is a far-right maniac LITERAL MURDERER WHO STILL SAYS HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13091457/r
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatl).
youtube.com/watch?v=2ah8sEG9YGo
youtube.com/watch?v=wALp1iduX0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree with everything but Eoronymous was not his best friend, he was just as demented as Varg or more.

He said he reads his books in French

Water is Wet.

Everyone know Varg is the scum of this Earth like Niggers and Jews...Only a small percantage of Sup Forums like him.

Varg is a loser

Finally someone who doesn't jerk off Varg. An embarrassment to the nation is what he is

First of, I'm not going to defend Varg. I think he's an idiot. But, that building comparison is flawed. The Norse buildings were built using skilled woodworking and metallurgy, and centuries ago. The african buildings are made with mud and straw, and are still used

Paganism is just LARPING anyway. Every Pagan talks about 'muh traditional values' yet are also worthless NEETS, like Varg.

Source on that? He never spoke French in interviews with french journalists too.

>killed his best friend for looking at him wrong
wow, guy has great social skills. fucking autistic cuck, enjoy your lack of loyalty and your over-amped backstabbery, jew.

>norse internet defense force

face it, weak blonde boy, norse "men" have no respectable culture

I honestly didn't know who he was until this post
I know of Commander Rockwell and Dr. Pierce, but that's about it. Oh and Richard Spencer, but he's pretty lackluster.

1. Varg can speak French, but his accent is really horrible, he is literate and can communicate in French but does not make videos in it for obvious reasons.

2. Churches are degenerate and deserve to be burned, UNESCO is a Jew controlled agency.

3. Euronymous was a faggot who deserved to die

4. He only escaped prison because there was a plot on his life and the guards didn't give a fuck

5. he doesn't get welfare, he just doesn't pay taxes because he has so many kids, he lives on money from burzum and other stuff combined with his wife's money.

strawpoll.me/13091457/r

But he's right?

I get comparing Norse mud piles with classical Latin or Greek stuff for a laugh but OP's pic is just inaccurate.

>nigger huts vs log cabins
Kys nigger.
Varg is a dumb pagan nigger but that's still worlds above actual niggers.

Another shilling post, just ignore it folks

>Christian Cachet
mfw

>What is navigation
>What is the discovery of the New World
>what is crucible steel
I'm not blond or Norse (I'm Aztec but that little fact is irrelevant, I prefer white culture to anything else), but the Norsemen are a hell of a lot better than most shitskin civilizations.

What did his best friend actually do to deserve for murder?
This sounds like a good story.

>Norse internet defense force

so you're a mexican that admires white people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is it true that you people worshiped the Spaniards as gods when they landed in your country?

>Not recognizing the differences between the two villages

Ok kids
Who can tell me the difference?

t. archaeologist

gee its almost like one construction is made for winter and fair climates, and one is made for dry desert climates

Take vargs cock out of your mouth for a second and consider how quickly the human race would go extinct if even half of us were as fucked up and stupid as him. Moronic psychos like him should not be allowed to breed or be near children.

Pretty much none of this is true.

0/10 bait.

Yes Cortés was like a messenger from Quetzalcoatl, (look him up if you aren't familiar with him en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatl). Quetzalcoatl is by far the most interesting Aztec deity. The Feathered Serpent, to my people. I still think whites are God's true chosen people and that one day they will rise of against the Jew. I'm Mestizo if we want to get technical because Spaniards forgot to bring their own women like the British did.

that is possibly the most pathetic thing i have read

Yes, but how can you see that in the construction? Let's use our brains.

Also, are all the buildings the same in the first pic? What about the second pic?

>Germanic peoples destroyed roads and irrigation systems

They already had irrigation systems by the Roman era.

Roads it depends, there were no good roads in Norway until the early modern era because of the mountains, it's much easier to travel by boat.

Varg is a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

Why? Can't a non-white admire whites?
My father always told me the 4 things needed to succeed.
1. Get on good terms with whites
2. Stay away from their women
3. Do good in School
4. Don't start drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=2ah8sEG9YGo

For the record, Scandinavians did stone masonry. The problem is that it gets too cold in the winter, so they weren't inhabited all year round. We also have funny written sources about priests freezing their balls off in stone churches for example.

das rite paganz was advanced n sheeiitt

>breaking news, a retard is actually retarded
more at 12

Since people on here think wood = primitive and stone = advanced, here's a viking age stone settlement.

Even if Varg is wrong on some subjects I can respect him and what he's doing

Yes, they were. Here's a Scandinavian advancement in hull technology, the forerunner of the cog.

You're arguing with a troll

>is it true that you people worshiped the Spaniards as gods when they landed in your country?

Spaniards white?

lol viking cucks think a pile of rocks is a stone settlement

you people are nothing compared to the british, dutch, french, and german

I'm neither Norse nor blonde

>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason

I mean I'm not disagreeing with the whole but those are exactly the kind of people he shits on in his videos.

>germanic peoples live in mudhu-

Eh, he's right o some, wrong on others.

wow so impressive

[spoiler] it's not [/spoiler]

I agree on a few things that he says but blindly hating on Christianity and white europeans with brown hair is just ridiculous

How are Irish Nordic?

>using reason and logic on Sup Forums
get out

Also,

My house is 200+ (very old by African standards) Victorian style with lots of wood furnishings and a wooden floor. Warm in winter, cool in summer.

>>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother
Huh this one is new for me, p-pics?

Damn no, with his 8754 kids he got a shit ton of walfare

>lol viking cucks think a pile of rocks is a stone settlement

>that's a pile of rocks

Are you retarded? Those are foundations of buildings you subhuman.

>British

Funny you say that, the round "piles of rocks" is native British architecture, while the long, square ones are viking

Not quite, it was related to the divine but imagine more how romans saw Aeneis rather than Jupiter.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Varg is a loser.

Yes it is. The rivet and clinker technology replaced boat technology all over Europe. It is how we got the cog (do you know what that is?). William the Conqueror and Crusader ships you jerk off thinking about used this technology.

Stop trying to reason with shitposters. Everybody knows real KHANZ lived in yurts and used Nords as client people anyhow.

>churches are degenerated
t. nigger

>>Literally lives off welfare, and has 5+ little baby money makers to keep the flow coming in
That's a good point

5 babies give you a good chunk of welfare money in france, we're just throw money at people for having kids

das ritee chillens we wuz boat bilders n sheeit but now we liv in a mud hut

She's in her early 20s now

Had a gf in norway, so i met a bunch of bm-celebs. Apparently he is a real sissy they told me.

This place used to be OK.

Everything went downhill post gamergate. Now it's full of drooling retards with no appreciation for European history or culture, probably because they're shitskins or mongrels.

>>What's wrong with changing your birthname?
>>Euronymous was NOT his best friend. Euronymous was his label manager and co-musician. The whole thing is like murders that happen in the American rap scene: embarrassing but not that outlandish.
>>It is not proved that he was the one who burned those churches.
>Varg didn't abandon his first daughter. He tried to have contact with her, but because of his crimes her mother wanted nothing to do with Varg.
>There is nothing wrong with marrying a beautiful brilliant high-functioning autistic woman who is obviously in love with him and they are happy together.
>Varg took his wife's name to avoid legal harassment (backfired).
>Varg can speak a little bit of French, but his wife speaks fluent Norwegian with a Bergen accent because she has a talent for language. Their children speak Norwegian and French fluently but not English so much.
>There's nothing wrong with taking advtantage of collapsing welfare system when Varg likely could not get a lot of jobs because of criminal past, works hard on his land and home, and helps raise a large family. This is subsistence living like the old days and is honorable. Go feel smug about selling your ass to the man.

>yurts
Master race tbqh

Spaniards saved your ass, before they came, all native american civs had an inverted population pyramid (mass sacrifices, cannibalism, disease, death causing working conditions, etc) and after they got rid of your cult leaders they brought you based catholicism wich you have to this day. In fact, most of the opressed tribes fought alongside the spaniards, since they were getting btfo by the aztecs, incas, and mayans.

>wood hut
>impressive

Can you explain the whole 'grass-for-room' thing?

Insulation?

I dont know the word for it "stavkirke", is it? Varg was a retard for burning that beautiful old structure down.

>Amerishack

He is an idiot.

People that listen to him unironically are also idiots.

I REALLY want to smell her neck

>2. Stay away from their women
Your father was wise as fuck user.

yes a shack is a good example of American architecture

>Euro intellectuals

Yes, insulation, keeps it very warm. People were living in turfed roofs quite commonly in Iceland until recent times, though a lot of people have turfed roofs again.

Stave church in English

A FUCKING MUD HUT

You should be happy you have a father, that alrdy puts you far ahead over all the other non-whites

>Soulless skyskrapers built by immigrants

Dog bless america

there's literally nothing wrong with trailers

you can't move your mud hut can you?

thats only if ur black

This brings us back to yurts

>european
>also implying Americans dont have tents

Wow this thread is full of a bunch of butthurt brown eyes.

We dont have stave churches here, but we have several of pic related just 1 km from me. I fear that foreigners will vandalize them. They have destroyed runes before.

t. brown-eyed mutts

>Varg exposed
>Doesn't post the video where he gets destroyed

youtube.com/watch?v=wALp1iduX0I

Watch it. He was exposed as a total clown.

He will return.

>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother

What? Can someone show me proofs?

I feel pity for his blind followers that are manipulated by him, I honestly think that if shit breaks out we will have to get rid of him or he and his fanatic followers will become dangerous. Everyone should continue to spread this message, it is a very serious matter.

>20th century vs 600 BC
>What is Scythia
>Why can't Americans into history

Actually the Nordics and western Europe lagged far behind India in metallurgical technology. The best swords the vikings ever made (the so called Ulfberht swords) had a reputation for being magical or mysterious, but were probably made by importing Indian crucible steel.

Swords made in Europe at the time were full of impurities, which mean that the metal was brittle and could not withstand significant strains. The asian crucible steel process produced much purer steel with high ductility, so you don't have to worry about your shitty viking sword blowing up in your face when you try to stab something with it.

>because muh Dublin was a Nord trading center.

OP made it up.
Varg got a woman pregnant before he went to jail and his daughter was born after he was already sentenced. Varg never got to raise or even know that daughter and when Varg got out of prison and tried reaching out to her, she said she hated him

Yeah sure about whatever you said but that picture is stupid because
>Present day niggers vs
>500 years ago snowniggers

Also,

The Indians had better 'recipes' for producing strong and ductile steel. High purity starting material is important, but addition of specific amounts of carbon, (for interstitial strengthening) and proper heat treatment (for precipitation strengthening and microstructural control) was very important.

Vikings were pretty much just bashing pieces of shitty iron together and calling it a day.

But how can you hate this face?

She is apparently race-mixing now.

Tell me about it
Louis Cachet. Literally named like a Christian king from the 13th century
What a faggot

I agree with him on somethings. I just can't comprehend the pagan larping. The pagan vikings were generally the least cultured. Compare them with the normans.