THE DAY TRUMP CAME HOME

Holy fuck lads. UN. FUCKING. STUMPABLE.

Can you imaginne having another leader at this point? This mother fucker just rammed his fist down the throat of every globalist schlomo on the planet.

MAGA
A
G
A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9DxYMs-5uU
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/5-things-youre-missing-while-internet-obsesses-over-covfefe-and-kathy-griffin
youtube.com/watch?v=7YpHO7gR06s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'M SO HARD I FORGOT THE LINK

youtube.com/watch?v=k9DxYMs-5uU

He is already on pace as one of the greatest presidents in history.

When our conservative party loses next election, I hope us leafs can move towards a Trump.

>He is already on pace as one of the greatest presidents in history.

MAGA am i rite fellow 'pedes? buld the wall!!!! god emperor !!!!! also free kekestan :!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

Fuck globalism.
America 1st.

Don't you have bike locks to polish, faggots?

COVFEFE HOUSES AMIRITE xD

The best part will be the Globalists meltdown.

Gold chains like Mr T

Covfefe! MAGA!

yeah but his chances of reelection gone to shit

looking at the YouTube comments people are so butthurt that it's impossible for him to do anything now

I understand what Trump did but majority of people are simply idiots, so I don't believe he's going to win the election ever again

How did a Tyler link this?
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/5-things-youre-missing-while-internet-obsesses-over-covfefe-and-kathy-griffin

The only clear point was number 2, and that's cuz the lemmings just don't care.

Did you listen to the speech? He actually just dramatically increased his chances of reelection.

This is a temporary temper tantrum.
When a new deal is made they will accept the new norm despite the media.

>youtube commentators are an accurate gauge into the vast electorate
next you will tell me that polls showing 99% chance of Clinton being elected are accurate

Good speech.

Those making comments are the cia and pentagon trolls that we are financing...

HES REAL
HES ACTUALLY REAL
WE DID IT BOYS WEVE MANAGED TO STEER AWAY FROM CERTAIN DOOM
MANY MORE BATTLES TO WIN

STAY WEAPONIZED

You idiot.

Chances don't go higher than 100%.

Cuck

I am completely erect

what the fuck is wrong with Alex Jones though?

youtube.com/watch?v=7YpHO7gR06s

is he okay?

how does this help the white race again?

He is amazing man. Please listen to him now Sup Forums
THE STORY is the Obama spying scandal
MSM will refuse to talk about it as much as possible
If we simply bring the story to the mainstream, the carnage will be generational for Democrats
Please, learn about it and spread. Force politicians and celebrities to address the scandal that MSM won't by engaging directly on social media

Go back to t_d

Only neighbor, best neighbor.

Doesn't surprise me that a Brazilian nigger doesn't understand the complexity's of what Trumps doing.

oh? and you do?

I think pulling out of the Paris agreement is fucking retarded but the lefty tears are so joyous that I simply don't care.

Winning

Tell China and India to pay the global warming tax.

It's a tax China and India should pay not white European tax payers and companys

>He is already on pace as one of the greatest presidents in history.
That's what he wants. He has a huge ego. He doesn't give a fuck about politics, he just wants to be remembered as a good president.

I hope you fucks don't stab him in the back.

>Paris accords mention stuff like human rights.
>China and India are exempt from that, because enforcing it would raise the price of labor, thus making iPhones too expensive.
>China and India are also exempt from nearly all of the environmental regulations for the same reason, despite being two of the heaviest polluters on the planet.
>The entire deal is set in stone and cannot be renegotiated at all.
Why are people surprised Trump got us out of this? It's a recipe for disaster as Western countries are regulated into oblivion while China and India laugh their way to the bank. Why aren't those brave, progressive, humanitarian journalists talking about how the treaty specifically allows China to continue its total disregard for human rights and exploit its people for cheap, disposable labor?

>Why aren't those brave, progressive, humanitarian journalists talking about how the treaty specifically allows China to continue its total disregard for human rights and exploit its people for cheap, disposable labor?
You already know the answer

What can't kill me makes me stronger!!!!!!

this is just the formal dissolving of USA-EU alliance established by Obama

now USA are in their own game as national-conservative player - the other major players are China (national-leftist), EU (international-leftist) and India (international-conservative)

EU is pretty screwed in this fight as they are the only major player implementing ecology-social policy while India, China and now USA prioritise raw industrial power over the ecology and SJW stuff

Most Americans deserve to burn.

Kys Billy-Bob

To hell with Obungle's redistributionist legacy. Stay bitter.

EU is also cooperating with China to destroy the US dollar as the official global currency

China and India, the worlds two biggest polluters signed it. They are exempt from paying into the "pool" or from having to actually do anything, hell they can even INCREASE their emissions. All while collecting fat stacks from everyone else who signed up and isn't listed as "developing".

Somehow people don't see this as a scam and demand a better way of doing things.

STATUE AND MONUMENT THIS MAN

I actually think he's doing it for his kids and the country he loves.

The leftist fails to meme just as the african fails to farm.

he is somewhat ego driven, but the things he wants to do need to be done, he has the right goals. his ego only makes him more powerful because he is only controlled by himself.

>makes an easy decision to electrify his base
>base is too dumb that he's done nothing else

Hint: no money in his budget for the wall

Check your flag and realise you can't possibly be more of a faggot regardless of how hard you try.

I'm so proud of you, Americans.

Shitlib retard: "EVEN BIG CORPORATIONS SUPPORT THE PARIS ACCORD!!1!1!!!"

Common sense: "And that doesn't trigger some suspicion?"

Shitlib retard: "NO!1!1! SHOULD IT??"

At this point you should be used to their cognitive dissonance.

Can't wait for Neil "nothing" Gorsuch to reinforce that travel ban in a month.

Democrats are the party of big business though.

Oh shut the fuck up lefty pol

We need a final solution for the leftypol question.

the authentic tenor of your sincere post has opened my eyes

WTF I HATE CLIMATE CHANGE NOW

>this thread

I remember when it was called global warming

Jealous, baguette? You got stuck with Macron and Trump shat on your stupid Climate Agreement within a month, so I understand.
You could go beat up some rapefugees to let off some steam.

>global warming
They had to change it when the temps stabilized

He could have stayed in the paddy cake faggot do nothing climate talks for all I care.

It is a non issue.

The invasion and colonization of white countries is the issue.

>Destroy everything
>"Leader"

Hi Shareblue!

I've never been more proud of my country. Praise Kek & His prophet Emperor Donald J. Trump. Peace be upon Them.

That's correct, user.

Trashing our only planet to be a contrarian! Epic win epic win!

you're a waste of oxygen

>Climate migrant

I think you mean reversed

>giving a shit about the planet

suck it, jews.

underrated

>Everyone that disagrees with me is from t_d

thank you, proxyfag

I don't need clean air or water, le epic MEMES will save me! Boy this toxic drainage in my drinking water is great! MAGA!

>Immune for ICBMs
>Dropped MOAB
>Fuck the Paris agreement

WERE BACK BAYBEEEEE

he started this speech by giving some flacid words to a "terrorist attack" that was just a robbery

the climate agreement is going to come up again in 2020 and it will be a losing issue for trump, no way around it

Fuck this world you sniveling little bitch, we were doomed from the start.No amount of
>xDDDDDDD ur reddit dood
is gonna change that.

How dumb are you, we aren't paying for it, they are.

>Boy this toxic drainage in my drinking water is great

stop fluoridating it then, fuckwit

OR YOU COULD JUST BUY THE FUCKING FILTERS

da fuck is that flag?

Most of the world thinks he's an idiot.
I'm glad he has at least one friend.

>doesn't understand shit
>stands 100% behind global warming meme
>has never looked into it
>does not understand 40ppm to 400ppm CO2 would be atmospheric change of 0.036% change in composition
>fuck

Signing some binding contract and more government regulations and taxes will SURELY "save the Earth" amirite! It won't further enrich the elite at all and agreeing to this piece of paper will compel the masses of the world to genuinely care about the planet and change their ways!

Like a covfefe in a covfefe shop.

sad, like an abandon duckling

when the Emperor gives you the go ahead for Exterminatus

this

>Youtube comments mean votes
As expected from a polack

>AAAAAHHHHHHHH DDDAAAAAMMMNNN YYYOOUUUU DDDRRRUUMMMMPPPFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!

He is the least popular president in the history of the US at this point of the presidency.

No one else did so badly so quickly.

Saudis are the good guys

BRRRRRRLOMPPFPPFKINSSSZZZ!!

>popular means good
>mcdonalds is good food
>bieber is a good musician
how does it feel to be a brainlet? don't answer, just kys.

>jew posting jewish data

Schlomos got really triggered this time, fuck your global warmeme

No one has made leftists this mad in my entire life. And I have YEARS more to enjoy.

The man makes me beam with pride.

Do you honestly believe Trump studied climatology?

Reminder: American presidential election doesn't give a shit about popular vote. Does. not. give. a. shit.

It doesn't matter if the people love him or hate him; he WILL GET A SECOND TERM.

But the world is warming, we all know that. But prove humans are the ones causing it, you stupid kike.

What are you even voting for?

Trump tripled US weapon sales to Saudi Arabia and he keeps trying to topple Assad in syria

You basically get fucking nothing except bad things