How many Sup Forums posters are 100% European?

and not the swarthy kind

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13091457
finlandtoday.fi/finns-do-not-descend-from-europeans-a-new-study-reveals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm Hung-Aryan so someone in my family probably got raped by Turks desu
But I have bright blue eyes so maybe not

That's a Jew user, Hitler was probably also a Jew agent, similar to Macron in France right now.

you burger, you're 100% European

>inb4 Slav

Good one, I'm gonna use it

I consider myself to be 100% European. My father has full Eritrean heritage though, but he's a Swedish/EU citizen since a couple of decades, and my mother is Swedish since many generations back.

I know that's a Jew, it relates to the topic. I bet many who identify as white (in america) have some non-white blood

My grandparents on my mothers side came from Germany.
My grandparents on my fathers side came from Wales.

you know whats hilarious? slavs, greeks, spaniards, italians, portuguese are all white people who lived on Europes borders and fought the shit skins at the frontier of Europe, fostering a cradle of prosperity of european people

now some nord cucks, who essentially created this jewish worshiping euro cuck culture, like to claim superiority/dominion over them because of the sacrifices made by other europeans to ensure the foreign hordes never made it all the way in.....the best Europeans? Greeks, Italians, Spaniards, Fins, Slavs etc

>I'm European
>my father is Eritrean

why would you consider yourself 100% euro when your dad is african?

And he has been a Swedish citizen since 1989. So he's fully European.

>I'm Canadian
>my father is chinese
>my mother is chinese

>tfw don't know my heritage outside of surname origins

Sorry

why would you is the question

Give this man a cookie. HAIL FINLAND!

Look at her first post I made dumbo I'm hung-Aryan
Aryan is in our name

All of you are shitskins, I'm the only white guy on here

And by Nord cucks, are you referring to Germanic people in general? Cause if so, I fully agree.
>t. half Germanic
Not sure if trolling.
Pic related.

Don't give your money or your DNA to he Jewish gene bankers for them to tell you your (((ancestors))) came from.

I am 100% not Turkish

Me

Are you brain damaged you fucking mongoloid? Sweden wasn't in WW2, both Norway and Denmark were invaded by Germany. Finns live in the North (Norden).

I have polish ancestry so im not even human.

100% european is codeword for 50% mongrel to anyone who didnt get it by now

what would you recommend for him to do then?

yo

Yeah I ain't gonna do that, sketchy as fuck.

some of them, the ones that fetishize black skin and muslims etc, not all nords are cucks but fuck man, when you've never been fucked around with by shitskins you dont even know how bad they really are, this is why these Germanic elites love importing this fucking mongrels

wtf are you talking about you literal fucking retard? your country imports shitskins because they were never on the frontier of shitskin invasions like the Finns were and thats why your women worship and fetishize nigger dick, it has nothing to do with being invaded by Germans, in my books Germans are also Nords/Norsemen for the most part, was I talking about WW2 you fucking monkey brain?

C c can i be white? P p p please guys.....

My whole family has been living +60km radius from Warsaw at least since early 1800s, this is documented. Not a single Jewish or German or Russian name. Feels really awesome.

No he is not, retard.

Nationality isnt a gym membership you fucking shit skin, I wish I was behind you while you were typing that so I could jam a fucking pen in your ear and then kill your mother for fucking your piece of shit dad

I have Serb, Croat, Italian and Turkish blood. How Aryan I am?

100% Anatolian White. Light brown/yellow eyes, light skin, brown hair, long skull.

>Turkish
you are not even human

>Anatolia
>White

>THIS

That's all what is important.

Im croatian meaning Im the ultimate white person.

50% - English
25% - Irish
25% - French (hopefully the non-swarthy ones)

Holy shit how butthurt can you neckbeards get? If a German had Swedish parents you would never fucking know lmao

You're able to write green. So what's your point?

shame that quads are wasted on a fucking shit skin, I bet the turkish part even dominates your appearance

a fucking croatian with turk blood? wtf? how havent you killed yourself?
lmao youre not white

i'm lithuanian and my swag is on fleek

wtf are you talking about you faggot? his dad is a nigger, or are you illiterate too?

I'm 99.5% European. 0.3% east asian and 0.1% North African/Middle Eastern.

Am I White?

Why are french and german together?
The french took the roman cock so hard that they're Mediterranean now
French are brown subhumans compared even to the browner south germans
...... yeah that's because swedish and germans are both germanic you literal Vollidiot

hispanic?

Oh no his Father has Melanin, Oh nooooo, he's the devil

>If a German had Swedish parents you would never fucking know
The child would be Swedish, not German.

strawpoll.me/13091457

Said half chink half sikh motherfucker. You kids should stop being idiot

you're a street dog basically

I ficky ficky ur mommas assy and sing auluhu akbah

3/4 Englishman and 1/4 Spaniard, my grandmother got ANGLOED.

>and not the swarthy kind

I'm 100% South European with brown hair and brown eyes.

Fuck off.

You're the best leaf, you'll be raked last

Bait? Either way, we had a wave from Eritrea in the late 80s. He will never be Swedish. Citizenship does not make him turn white.

Dark brown hair, brown/green eyes.

Proud and 100% north italian since at least 4 generations.

im definitely full european, my mothers side is canadian all the way back to british settlers and my fathers side is almost all brit. im also ginger so

Early Ottoman Sultan

Half european half south african, a lot of immigration in the 19th and 20th century lead this happening with many people

found the nigger lover, why dont you go and fetishize some gorillas too you sick fuck?
lmao stop projecting you asiatic piece of shit

>tfw I found out I have all sorts of Jews when you go back three generations on my dad's side.
>tfw I was already virulently anti-semetic and WN
>tfw I don't give actually give a fuck
>mfw I'm still way whiter than most of the swarthy shitskins who would call me non-white

what constitutes swarthy?

I'm 83% European, 6% Taino Indian and 11% Nigger. Will I ever be white?

lol why am I not surprised that a Swede loves shit skins? I hope the finns/norwegians wipe your people out

Curly black hair

I thought Jews would have more creative insults

m-me..!

No he isn't the devil. He's just not white. Dumbass.

fuck

British Isles- 56 percent
Western Europe- 32 percent
Scandinavia- 8 percent
Iberian- 4 percent

>Everyone posting is an ethnic Swede
>Don't mind that we have 40% immigrants in the country or anything

I can trace my directly ancestry back in these islands to the 1150s, and it probably goes back further than that. Feels pretty good man

Honestly, the bigger problem is well....the eternal Anglo. The laughably stupid definitions of "whiteness" found in the West parallel that of the UK almost perfectly.
Almost definitely.

I'm 100% Finnish, so 0% European.
finlandtoday.fi/finns-do-not-descend-from-europeans-a-new-study-reveals/

lmao so Jews are bad but niggers are good? Jesus christ man I don't usually rag on Americans but you are definitely one suburban retard for the ages....or likely your dad/mom is a nigger too
100% of Sweden should be culled

50% German
50% Lithuanian and Latvian

Grew up around "whites" that were really 1/8 amerindian, 1/4 ashkenazi, or 1/2 Irish.

I wish I was an Anglo I feel autistic having an Eastern European accent singing God save the queen and the maple leaf forever and telling people Canada should ban non Anglo immigration

50% German, 25% English, 25% Scottish.

Where would that bullet hit?

Europeans en masse arent the problem, the problem with Germanic folks is that they never had to come into contact with shitskins on their home soil. Anglos are fine folk but their elites dont give a fuck about their own people which is the problem, the further away you are from the shitskins the more likely your elites will push shit skins into your country because theyve never seen how fucking trash they are

that being said, the germanic expulsion of shitskins will be the most historic one because of the level of technology were at now

Brother!

I wouldn't worrry about it man, you can still salute the flag and be non Anglo. Just as long as you do sing God save the queen, it's cool

i am half ukranian half anglo saxon

100% eternal

Blonde, blue-eyes white dragon Serb here. Probably descendant of the ancient race that colonized these subhuman illyrian tribes.

100% polish here
i started balding at age 17

Jag gillar bara att retas med dessa autister

Every morning I say the Lord's Prayer, I sing the maple leaf forever, advance Australia fair, God defend New Zealand and God save the queen. I love our British commonwealth, I'm waiting for the next British commonwealth games

I'm related to Alfred the Great, I'm like his 43-great grandson or some shit

you just keep on keeping on. i'm an american but everyone thinks i'm from ontario.

You can see she's Mongoloid right?

you better be using that high testosterone for mad gainz bro
white white

genealogy research

Recessive genes buddy, so no

>tfw unexpected neutering