Who should I side with ? The one with the most likes ?

Who should I side with ? The one with the most likes ?

Other urls found in this thread:

marieclaire.com/sex-love/a5380/millionaire-starter-wife/
unfccc.int/resource/docs/2015/cop21/eng/l09r01.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bro if you look between the lines its just redistribution of wealth from rich countries to "developing countries". I believe in climate change but that accord is a fucking con

This, it's a boondoggle to funnel money to third worlders just like everything Obama signed

Rand Paul, climate change is not nearly as bad as it's made out to be and us even cutting carbon out entirely will make a negligible effect on climate change.

If people want to move to 0% carbon tech, fair enough but we have to do it sustainably rather than in an unstable manner.

The one who isn't a cuck.

>"To help developing countries switch from fossil fuels to greener sources of energy and adapt to the effects of climate change, the developed world will provide $100 billion a year," NPR's Christopher Joyce reports.

Remember, China is considered "developing"

>when you don't have a real argument so you invoke appeal to authority and argumentum ad populum simultaneously

The guy who profits from a bullshit money laundering echo chamber

Or a game who cares about America

Which is why I say fuck it, let them develop on their own, rather than us expensively uplifting them.

What if the one who isn't a cuck happens to be on the side of cucks because that makes him more money?

The one with the least kikes

The only reason Elon Musk ever pretended to work with Trump is so that he could secure subsidy money for his companies. Now that he couldn't succeed in manipulating Trump he departs.

But Musk is a billionaire, so he can't be a cuck.

one has a vested financial interest: see his stock going down after his government con job falls apart. move your shit to germany

>Extremely successful businessman and philanthropist
>A manlet lolbertardian riding on his father's political career

Real hard choice my dudes

One of these two people have commented on the U.S. government spying scandal under Obama

The other has not

Guess who's who!

suddenly liberals like Musk after accusing him of being a Russian conspirator and sellout for 6 months.

>extremely successful

>has yet to turn a profit

>depends on subsidies

lmao

Explain Soros

based rand

Reminder that every Tesla car receives a 7500$ subsidized tax credit

Elon is a government welfare queen

Musk is redpilled as fuck. Read this:

> One night, over dinner, he asked me how many kids I wanted to have. "One or two," I said immediately, "although if I could afford nannies, I'd like to have four." He laughed. "That's the difference between you and me," he said. "I just assume that there will be nannies." He made a rocking motion with his arms and said, happily, "Baby."

Full article: marieclaire.com/sex-love/a5380/millionaire-starter-wife/

You're talking about Rand Paul right ?

>having kids makes you redpilled

>six million

>six million

You hit the nail on the head there lad.

>having kids makes you redpilled
That's not what I'm saying. Read the article again.

Soros isn't a cuck, he's a Jew who has made vast amounts of money, influence and power by using cucks.

m8 you're trying too hard if you think trump supporters can read and comprehend

exactly, a cuck is the one who's being used.

Musk should lose his subsidiaries and watch his companies crash

Why the fuck would you ever side with Musk? The only reason he's so asspained over this is because the era of "muh gibs" is coming to an end. Fuck this faggot. I hope he contracts AIDS from Depp's fuckhole and she rapes him of 50% of his worth.

Oy Vey goyim, please don't stop believing in our reboot of original sin and buy this carbon indulgence. Also let us arbitrarily regulate and tax the ever living shit out of everything otherwise the climate boogieman will get ya, and the only thing that can stop this is a massive invasive government with totalitarian powers, you don't wanna be a denier do you? remember the 6 gorrilion degrees of warming, not unlike the 6 zillion degrees of the 6 billion ovens that burned 6 million jews.

Would I lie to you? I'm a climate scientist after all goy. A field, 99% of which, only exists by the grace of an imminent climate crisis actually existing, and getting funded to high hell and back by that government that wants all those powers I mentioned before? it's not like I would have a conflict of interest or ever lie to you goy, you can trust me.

Mate, I support Trump, and I can read and comprehend.

Stop being a cuck.

Both are true. Saves monrey but harms the planet. Just normal capitalism, carry on.

Oy vey! Remember the 6 million jobs!

The Succubus is feeding Elon the information and letting himself crumble so she can devour him whole.

says the cuck shill who believes without question anything and everything trump does.

That's not even the worst part of the accord

>Acknowledging that climate change is a common concern of humankind, Parties should, when taking action to
address climate change, respect, promote and consider their respective obligations on human rights, the right to
health, the rights of indigenous peoples, local communities, migrants, children, persons with disabilities and
people in vulnerable situations and the right to development, as well as gender equality, empowerment of women
and intergenerational equity,

unfccc.int/resource/docs/2015/cop21/eng/l09r01.pdf