Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth/
phys.org/news/2017-05-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide-global-greening.html
twitter.com/lloydblankfein/status/870389673193082880
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/870369915894546432
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predictive_power
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"To help developing countries switch from fossil fuels to greener sources of energy and adapt to the effects of climate change, the developed world will provide $100 billion a year," NPR's Christopher Joyce reports.

But that amount is identified as a "floor," not a ceiling.

"Developed countries won inclusion of language that would up the ante in subsequent years," he explains, "so that financial aid will keep ramping up over time."

Anyone that supports the paris accord is a globalist moron

>science Obama
Kek

>trump doesnt believe in climate change therefore he has never heard of science or doesnt believe in science

Black science man has a point

I can't wait until Neil deGrasse Tyson dies and finds out Heaven is real and gets laughed at by all the archangels and God himself before being pushed down to the pits of Hell, all for being a pretentious faggot his whole life.

I still don't think Neil Degrasse Tyson chicken knows what science is

Why hasn't Tyson or other Twitter figures commented on the U.S. government spying scandal that was ongoing for 8 years under Obama?

hur durr lets sign an agreement with no penalties if you break it because that was the only way anyone would sign at all. wow such achievement much pride woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

man being a politician is so hard give them a break man

"If I didn't treat Scientific Theory like it was Dogma, then I'd consider pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord too."

>capital s Science

Pretty arrogant

Yes, magical and infallible Science, which is always a 110% accurate and never needs revisions.

>But that amount is identified as a "floor," not a ceiling.

exactly, it's an unrestricted financial tap of the American Economy for rich Europeans.

Anyone who thinks America made a bad choice is a fucking idiot.

so who studies climate science? what type of person gets into the field? a person that simply likes studying the weather or a person with an activist mentality that already believes that humans are fucking up the earth? i believe it's the latter. i think the entire field is FULL of people that dont really give a shit about science but want to influence policy to "save the earth".

if scientists didnt start using political terms like "climate change denier" then they might be a little more believable.

Their funding is dependent on the myth being kept alive. There is inherent bias when it comes to climate change research.

Same way you capitalize Judaism or Christianity to these folks I suppose

this too. i highly doubt anyone gets funding to disprove climate change. you can probably only get funding for studying "the effects of climate change". i assume federal funding on this front has screeched to a halt though.

The Paris Accord had fuck all to do with science and climate. It's worldwide wealth redistribution, taking money from the innovation and giving it to 3rd world poos is really gonna help

Is the extent of this niggers capacity the definition of science
>MUH SCIENCE PROVES THAT COMPLETELY IGNORING EMISSIONS WHILE FUCKING A SINGLE COUNTRY IN THE ASS SOMEHOW SAVES THE PLANET

>science is real
>therefore climate change is real

>if you dont foot the bill for my trillion dollar ice cream social, then you are a dumdum.

die, (((science))) nigger.

This is surely the end for QUMPF

He clearly doesn't believe in science though

>(((science)))
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

Global warming was causing additional genders to appear

>I and my advisors
Do you think he phrased it like that to appear smarter?

>Caring what 'Token' thinks

>believe in science
>believe
holy shit your fucktards are truly brainwashed

the idea that there are people that "dont believe in science" is ridiculous. you're playing politics when you say someone "doesn't believe in science" and it's a retarded retort to respond with when someone says they think climate change is a hoax.

This mouthy nigger wants knocking out.

>science is a proper noun

>the Paris Climate Accord is the only possible means that can save the environment; all alternatives are off the table!

CO2 is already nearing levels of saturation
the relationship between CO2 and temp increase is logarithmic and it's all but plateaued -- with each doubling of CO2 the corresponding temp increase is ever smaller

it's not global warming, it's global greening
since the 1970s Earth has gained a continental increase in greenery

>Royal Society Global Greening climate lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk
>articles
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth/
phys.org/news/2017-05-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide-global-greening.html

Carbon narrative is a scheme for world government.
We should fight pollution and bad environmental policies, not the goose chase which is carbon warming.

Get fucked.

Dumb nigger this one is. Money is more important than science. The (((agreement))) was a great scheme.

Is Bill Nye too busy doing butt stuff to share his take on this whole thing?

Fuck him and his carbon taxes.

It was established that climate change was happening in the fucking 70's, of course no one would fund disproving it, the fuck are you on about.

Also
>studying the effects of climate change
>confirmation bias!
>study to disprove that climate change exists in the face of thousands of scientists from a multiplicity of fields
>OBJECTIVE

People have been noticing the effects of pollution since the fucking industrial revolution, climate change has been an established phenomenon since the 70's, it's not scientists spending billions of their own money on spreading this information, it's fucking oil companies spending billions on spreading the misinformation.

Literally watch the documentary 'Merchants of Doubt'. Every single scientist opposed to climate change when it first appeared was a cold-war scientist who knew fuck all about the subject and thought it was a commie conspiracy.

Alternatively read "The Discovery of Global Warming" by Spencer Weart, written by a physicist, not your idea of some activist climate scientist.

Here have a rare Obongo meme

>you just gotta believe, bros

>BUT NOT RELIGION. EVER. WE'RE ATHEISTS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

stone the nigger to death

>>you just gotta believe, bros
>>BUT NOT RELIGION. EVER.
Every atheshill in a nutshell.

Isn't he an astrophysicist? What the fuck does he know about Meteorology? Also how fucking convenient he just says "Science" so the screeching masses can agree in unison and morally grandstand as they make a difference retweeting it

>climate change has been an established phenomenon since the 70's
in the 70's they were claiming the earth was going into a human-induced ice age. it was called global dimming. in another 50 years they'll probably be pushing it again.

look up global dimming. why was THAT science wrong but somehow the current science is unquestionable? use your brain, retard.

not to mention the fact that co2 heat retentive properties follow a log function. we have already hit the plateau too. you could double the co2 in the atmosphere and it would barely raise the temperature. you probably dont know that though because you get all your "science" information from politicians.

>I and my advisors
Uncouth ghetto nigger

>If I and my advisors
>I and my advisors
>lrn what science is blormsapfadf

It's telling. It's one of those mis-phrasings a 110 IQ person uses to puff up in the presence of 95 IQ people.

>black science guy thinks international treaties are science and politicians are scientists

>why was that science that was disproved considered wrong and this science that remains proven correct still considered legit?
Think about how retarded what you are saying is before you hit post.

"Science" is just a meme to them isn't it, it's the "end-all-be-all-answer" and if you're wrong it's just because you don't know "Science".
I wonder if Neil would ever debate Randal Carlson, I'd pay to see geologist santa embarrass le black science man on live television.

this shill has discredited himself again and again

I dont know user, are you aware that he is black. Like really black.

>ignore all precedents
>we're right this time
>we promise
this is all politics and has nothing to do with science. it was politics before and it's politics today. some of us aren't as easy to manipulate as others though. brits are particularly susceptible to manipulation because all the intelligent people left the gene-pool ~200 years ago.

>I and my advisors

If this agreement is so important why won't they renogotiate it when from what i could tell from Trumps comments about it, he would join it, if the same conditions applied to everyone.

>says the guy who believes in the flat Earth theory

Seriously what is the point in America reducing it's coal production if China can increase theirs?

>capital S science

jesus fucking christ how condescending and full of yourself can you be

I fucking hate this """science"" nigger, fucking retard. He even manages to give educated black people, however rare they were, a bad name.

>I and my advisors
>MUH "SCIENCE"

I want to kick him in the balls

>he cares about this gay earth

>science Obama

I like it

Lloyd Blankfein CEO @GoldmanSachs

Today's decision is a setback for the environment and for the U.S.'s leadership position in the world. #ParisAgreement

twitter.com/lloydblankfein/status/870389673193082880

Am departing presidential councils. Climate change is real. Leaving Paris is not good for America or the world.

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/870369915894546432

>I and my advisors

>jesus fucking christ how condescending and full of yourself can you be
ngt is basically peak smug. he's a black guy that pretends to like science so liberals have been inflating his ego for years.

why is science a proper noun?

Seems like Trump made the right decision.

I'd love for Neil to explain to me exactly "how and why science works".

guise, I bought Neil DeNig Tyrone's recent book for my dad, who's a fan, for Father's Day. Have I shamed the MAGA cause?

If my advisors and I*

Give a nigger a rope and he wants to be a cowboy. Who cares what this jigaboo says? Somebody gave him a protractor and now we're supposed to listen to him on all thing science? Fuck that. And that crippled retard too.

Yeah. NDT is a smug fuck. If your dad couldn't see the smug-fuckery of NDT on his own though... then eh.

>Black science man BTFO by tapas man.

You said it all mr Tyson, SETH RICH

science obama

>If I and my advisors
Retard can't even speak English.

Le funny xd nigger guy!

>People have been noticing the effects of pollution since the fucking industrial revolution
Hang on, all the graphs start bursting upwards in the 20th century not the 19th (assuming they even go back that far).

>How
We take some data
We create a theory to predict what new data will come
We test that theory
Where the tests falls down we tweak to match the new data and conditions
Loop until the theory no longer fails

>Why
As theories fail and succeed they get re-worked to better match the universe
That means we slowly get better prediction models such as weather prediction, natural disaster prediction, flight and space flight prediction
Eventually all theories will predict at a %90-%99 accuracy.

As far as climate change prediction our current models have correctly predicted temperature for the last ~40 whereas the models of people who deny climate change have been wrong in 75% of instances meaning their understanding and model must be off.

Well scientists do some stuff and they get a conclusion then you believe what they say. It's SETTLED SCIENCE. You can see they're right by the fact Manhattan is underwater right now. Such a terrible event, it killed millions of jews, it was like another shoah.

>killed millions of jews, it was like another shoah.
Don't get my hopes up m8

Niggerman Tyson is an astrophysicist and can't seem to figure out the meaning of relativity and time dilation or how the universe is exponentially older than just 13 billion years. Theories are crafted to prove a point, but we live in a funny universe where you can find proof for everything and anything. The point is to see what you cannot find proof for, not what you can.

Global warming is not man made and has been steadily occurring and increasing for hundreds of years, even well before the first engine burned oil or coal.

Change the word science "liberal ideology" and everything he says makes sense.

>As far as climate change prediction our current models have correctly predicted temperature for the last ~40
You have to be shitposting.

>ignores all arguments and instead criticizes syntax
>own argument is a documentary recommendation
Pathetic

>Theories are crafted to prove a point, but we live in a funny universe where you can find proof for everything and anything. The point is to see what you cannot find proof for, not what you can.

What the fuck are you talking about. This whole fragment is retarded. Theories are created to explain something, they on their own can't prove shit, they need tests, data and results which will then define how accurate the theory is.

>Global warming is not man made and has been steadily occurring and increasing for hundreds of years, even well before the first engine burned oil or coal.

Your model doesn't predict future climate so you are wrong.

You bring shame to all Australians by being so stupid.

Predicting the future is retarded and high error regardless of anything, one. And two, even if you accurately did predict rising temperatures, would still not explicitly equate it to being because people drve cars and airplanes, aka you're still fucking retarded and didn't actually read the post you quoted. False equivalence is not cause and effect.

wow Goldman Sachs really cares about the environment, i'm sure they are thinking of the best interests of all people

>applying the models wrong
Nice one idiot.

Next time don't be retarded.

>Predicting the future is retarded and high error regardless of anything
You are still a dumbass we do that all the time. How do you think the weather man knows what the fucking weather will be that week, it is very fucking accurate and is a massive boon to humanity to predict the future like this. Hell, even you predict the future (If I walk over there I will end up over there).

>even if you accurately did predict rising temperatures, would still not explicitly equate it to being because people drve cars and airplanes
Yes it would you retard, because that's what the models take into account. If you don't take those into account you get the shitty contrarian models that don't work.

Lel, that's a fancy way of admitting you have no predictive power.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predictive_power

You have nothing.

All you have is a consensus enforced by bullies, which is exactly what Galileo had to deal with.

>accord allows china and india to ignore their emissions

nigger science man isnt smart

Only leftists/libtards are arrogant enough to believe that mankind can affect the earth's temperature, especially when a single volcanic eruption spews more pollutants than man has throughout all of history.

There is still time....
For you to break the spell...
And start thinking on your own.

>we shouldn't predict the future position of Mars when sending a rocket there.

Yeah I was right, you're shitposting.