Super SJW blogger chases after Democrat "running interference" against MUH RUSSIA narrative

SHUT HER DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/n6J0j
twitter.com/AnonBabble

breep

>the Russia investigation

Also shakesville is a really great site if you like salt and high blood pressure. I recommend it to everyone here.

His district is around Dayton Ohio, a major city that went fucking RED this election

The hypocrisy of the left is amazing

>Hillary gets caught doing a bunch of illegal shit
WHO CARES IT'S NOT LIKE ANYONE DIED LOL
>Unnamed sources say Trump is a Russian puppet
HOLY SHIT IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!!

Nina Turner is a black woman. I'll give her credit for representing her voting constitutency.
Politics IS hypocrisy.

Not really, Trump can't do half the shit he promised because of butthurt liberal judges

I think it's pretty clear by now that he works for a board of directors he can't fire and can't control.

And sandy hook was fake I know

He didn't need judicial permission to not kneel before the Saudis, did he? Why do you need to believe that the President is independent and not accountable to the deep state?

good

bmup

She's gonna hurt her back

archive.is/n6J0j
We should agree with her. Tell her we've got a new suspect though.

With just 90lbs, I thought she was working on her back.
>tfw doesn't lift

>tick tock tick tock
2018 is coming
>tick tock tick tock

It's okay, she has a special bra

>kneel
>they put a medal around your neck

Go back to shakesville

>full 90 degree bow during a handshake
>being tall and lowering your head slightly so the midget giving you your freaking medal can reach

learn the difference

Manlets hate when normal sized people condescend to them like that.

Even when it is done to another manlet, the butthurt pheromones released cling to normal sized people and inspire hate in all other manlets who later see us.