MILO IS BACK! FUCKING BASED!

heatst.com/culture-wars/milo-is-back-and-protesting-linda-sarsours-commencement-speech/

Awesome! He's fucking back have you missed him? Milo is showing the neo-nazi intolerant left what's up. Fascist left btfo. You guys have to catch his new stuff. I've got some major stuff planned and he's going to btfo idiot lefts, buttercups. He's in Argentina for a free speech conference and he's got some based shit planned. Check it out on his youtube channel here's video of my first return:
youtube.com/watch?v=hGO6oztGi90

I know he went through that whole tough times but let's help him back up. He's going to have a kickstarter soon and you can donate. I'll give more info when it's up. Make America Haram Again (MAHA - use it on twitter with #MiloReturns)

BASED GAY JEW. ID LET HIM FUCK MY ASS! PRAISE TRUMP

Based bump

MAHA

>Milo is back

Great. I haven't heard enough about homos sucking bbc recently.

I felt kind of bad for him, to be honest. We don't even agree on hardly anything, but he was entertaining to watch, and he did make some good points that made me think. What happened to him was clearly a political execution.

I don't agree with him that he'll just "shrug it off." If you are considered to be a pedo or even a pedo enabler (regardless of whether or not it's true), no one will want to have anything to do with you.

>See this
Fucking kikes

Honestly, my dislike of him has kind of died off since he stopped being spammed here so much.

>BASED
>Is still degenerate
>"but muh catholic true church"

He'll never be back. He made the mistake by taking an overlong break instead of laughing up the media bs like usual.

>HAHA BASED ADMITTED PEDOPHILE IS BACK!
>FUCK SCIENCE! IT'S SO FUN TO TRIGGER LIBRULS
>BASED TRUMP MAGA

>this thread
kys

Based Milo I'd let him fuck my husband when I'm at work

I forgot about milo until op made this thread.

milo is pretty irrelevant now.

Checked

>I don't agree with him that he'll just "shrug it off."

I think he will be fine, most of his fans are ex liberals who don't seem to care that much. The Mayor of my city said fathers and sons should be allowed to get married and he still won kek.

I honestly think he lied about being molested to cover for what he said but I can't prove it.

>taking the bait

gas that pedophile

>i've some some major stuff planned

hi milo

come of florida, hang out with me and get me a girl please. no dick 28 year old man here, can really use the help

>If you are considered to be a pedo or even a pedo enabler (regardless of whether or not it's true), no one will want to have anything to do with you.
Speak for yourself. Milo did literally nothing wrong and I support him now more than ever.

>Climate change is real
Why do libs still try to subvert this site?

I haet Milo cuz he's gayyy!!!!!1111111111

I'm a guy and I'd suck his dick. Traditionalism rocks!

He's a Jew (not even a good crypto either), if you didn't notice all the Israeli flags. Greeks aren't Roman Catholic.

>a degenerate liberal is back
What conservative values does this fag have again?

I love Milo cuz hes a based gay jew and I love interracial gay sex !!! BASED

"le trigger libruls!!! feminism is cancer!!!"

Low hanging fruit so this racemixing sodomite can make a buck off retarded lolbergtarians.

racemixing sodomite jew*

I haet Milo cuz le gay black dicks maek me insecure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Who?

Literally nothing wron with race mixing !!! BASED MILO!!! BASED ISRAEL BASED BLACK MAN BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM :D:DD:D:D:D:DD:

Why does Milo bother you so fucking much? Are you one of those nazi-larping degenerates who get triggered over anything that's not 100% 1488?

I love gay jews I love jews I love race mixing I love civic nationalism what dont you understand!? BASED TRUMP!!!! BASED JEWS BASED BLACK MEN :D:D:D:

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. WE KILLED HIM ALREADY.

HE'S A PEDO. YOU CAN'T DO THIS.

The guy who got caught fucking kids?

Jeez...