Is Sup Forums winning the culture war?

Is Sup Forums winning the culture war?
Or is the alt light just enjoying a brief moment of success before the west returns to becoming more progressive?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2017/01/23/donald-trump-first-president-turn-postmodernism/
youtube.com/watch?v=dy2zB8bLSpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

interesting question. what is the culture war? if the goal was to make the world to use our language, I'd say we're well ahead. Is there more to the culture war?

we're winning

check these if you dont believe me

Probably wasn't my best usage of the term.
I mean Sup Forums making nationalism and ethno nationalism something people actually consider as good for a country instead of disregarding all of it as racist and such.

The alt-lite are socially liberal who think the west is da best and are afraid muslim immigration in large numbers will restrict their freedom to be degenerate.

That's interesting, considering how Sup Forums users years ago used to go apeshit when normies used their memes, while nowadays Sup Forums is forcing their memes down everyone's throats. To answer OP , I'd say that Sup Forums lost the culture war to the alt right, and so did the US media. The rest of the world outside the US/UK doesn't really care about that culture at all though. Memes translate poorly.

alt right is faggot shit

real nazis are everywhere

modern Sup Forums consists of literally different people who came from reddit for the 2016 election

Winning in English speaking countries it seems. Elsewhere, I'm not sure. Going solely off elections. I can speak for my own country and say the attitude towards this terror campaign in Europe has changed every time as we witness it in real-time. It's making more people look for a solution as the "peace and love" methods fail. every. single. time. From Bataclan, to the Belgium airport attack, to the Manchester one.

I know. I've been on Sup Forums since 2008 but I never really went on Sup Forums until last year. Today I realized that Sup Forums was the first result on google when you type "Sup Forums". That's how I knew that the website I loved died a bit more.

If you've been on Sup Forums since 2008, you probably remember people saying the exact same thing you are in your first month here. That statement isn't unique in the slightest.

>It's making more people look for a solution as the "peace and love" methods fail. every. single. time. From Bataclan, to the Belgium airport attack, to the Manchester one
On that note. I live in Paris, less than 1km away from the Bataclan, and Paris is where Le Pen had her lowest score in all France. Only people from rural villages that aren't even exposed to immigration vote for her. French people won't give up the moral high ground as easily as the US did.

>can speak for my own country and say the attitude towards this terror campaign in Europe has changed every time as we witness it in real-time
I'm happy for you bongs 2bh.
I just don't know if socially right wing politics can come to canada considering how non-violent our immigrants are and how apathetic people are about white genocide.

We're going to win. It's a question of time. Why, you ask?

Because the internet has enabled the Right to survive and radicalize in perpetuity. In general the Internet creates disproportionate influence, so numbers no longer mean power, which is another major blow to the Left.

It's a perpetual cycle of death and rebirth as old users leave and new blood arrives. I think there is some good in the new blood. But I regret some of the culture that left.

It's the same here. London overwhelmingly voted remain, whilst the constituencies in the north that are over 90% white in every direction for 200 miles voted overwhelmingly for it. It's the opposite with Conservatives/Labour but that's just due to the British party system.

this.
Surprising how many people don't understand how the internet is allowing the west to communicate and get information without having to get it from the kikes

Shitty leftist policies might do the work of uncontrolled mass immigration.

Oh definitely. The internet is the best thing to happen to politics in history and I mean that. Never in history has information (of any sort) been this accessible.

I hate this sentiment. It's always parroted by posters with limited perspective who use it as a superficial way as signalling their 'oldfag' status. As if saying "people said Sup Forums was shit 10 years ago" means that the site's users don't actually change, boards don't actually become worse, newfags don't actually flood in, and mobileposters don't actually degrade the quality of your average post.

ANYONE who has spent an appreciable amount of time on Sup Forums can see how boards change, and in most cases, get worse. Imagine showing what Sup Forums looks like today to Sup Forums in 2007. What used to be the cultural epicenter of the entire site is now a place for reposts of reposts of reposts, utterly devoid of that spark of manic ingenuity that made it a force to begin with.

wh3r3 15 73h 1337 5p34k 7ho

Yeah mudkips and longcat and usb cable reposts nonstop were so funny

Isn't Gen Z conservative because of us?

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums now. not sure whether that is a good thing or a bad thing. it has points to both sides but people absorbing politics is more useful than Sup Forums in its prime.

>Sup Forums used to be good
Dropped.

It was popular.

>utterly devoid of that spark of manic ingenuity that made it a force to begin with
Divulge your experience to me. I'm curious.

Popular =\= good. If everyone decided to poo in the loo, would you loo poo too?

I wasn't on this board before spring 2015 ipso factor it didn't exist before then. All you fags are LARPing about pre 2015 /pol

kys

We had to become the Jews. There is no turning back now.

>A FUCKING RUBBER DUCK
t. taxpayer moneys

If a lot of people are drawn to something, it has appeal. Define 'good'

He's mostly full of shit. There were some good raids every now and then but it was mostly meme reposts and since there wasn't a catalog there would be tons of the same thread

The antithesis of bad.

The big battle will be this Sunday in Portland to decide who is winning

What with the recent racist murders by the alt-right and the withdrawal from the Paris climate deal

Antifa will be charged up and ready for a fight

They'll be looking for revenge and blood

How this turns out will be the determining factor

>What with the recent racist murders
I don't know why anyone thought that was a good idea.
I assume norms are getting redpilled in part due to the negative press on how violent and stupid antifa has been.

rhyming slang remains ever popular

call me a faggot, but that's comforting

This.

Yes the nation is on edge over who wins the LARPfest between the cop wannabes vs. the commie revolutionary wannabes.

They literally do "battle" during predetermined events with wooden and plastic swords and shields. Think about that.

Sunday Sunday Sunday, one night only

Checked

Look at the outrage over bike lock guy
Even before that the outrage over milo at Berkeley
Both made national news
You don't think the normies are paying attention?

If someone dies this weekend, which at this point it is now highly probable we will see...

why do you think we have any power? that the internet people's power is not exactly proportional to their numbers?

did the election of Trump change anything? I don't see it in the real world

I'd say the Right Wing is winning the culture war, considering almost all the Left leaning culture output is cringy, preachy and full of social justice shit that is non-profitable.

The Left are indeed trying to get more progressive, but people are starting to see through it.

In terms of memes, the Left are hindered by Political Correctness, their lack of humor, redundancy and bullshit ideologies like Marxism and Communism.

How were those racist murders committed by someone from the alt-right when Jeremy Christian said he wanted to tear Trump (and Hillary) supporters limb from limb?

>that image
PJW is a leftist

almost two years, and we're still waiting for one person "maybe next sunday" to die . doesn't sound like social mayhem does it? aren't we fooling ourselves?

Scientology 2.0

He is everything that Postmodernism isn't and even the Postmodernists are falling apart trying to topple this guy. I remember a blog post I read about this:

thefederalist.com/2017/01/23/donald-trump-first-president-turn-postmodernism/

>now a place for reposts of reposts of reposts
the fucking repost of a repost is a repost meme STARTED on Sup Forums in fucking 05

You're a complete DIPSHIT

Actually, he is Center-Right and a Classical Liberal.

all in do time if kek wills it so be it

Check the digits

>yo dawg I heard you like dogs so I put a dog in your dog so you could dog while you dog, dawg

No, he's a leftist.
>believes in equality
>believes that Democracy is moral and not just a governance system
>believes increase in equality is
desirable

Even one of these would make him a Leftist. Furthermore, neither Conservatives nor Classical Liberals are RW.

I don't get why that guy wears an N95 face mask with ski goggles instead of ponying up the extra $20 for a 3M full face mask. The German Sata masks are really nice but $$$$$

Prancing around in navy blue tacticool vests under a Kekistan banner is chanology 2.0

One word: aesthetics

>he found a way to capitalize on the modern and get himself
I don't see him changing anything relevant, feels more that we've been jewed again

*get himself elected

Kekistan shall prevail.

t. recent visitor to knowyourmeme

OP asked about culture wars

Love or hate these things they are part of it

Much like how the bs at evergreen college is, how shutting down conservative speakers on campuses is, these free speech street rallies are. They are culmination of the reaction to the authoritarian left on college campuses. A left that isn't just made up of students but of the their handlers, the professors also. Remember these rallies didn't spring up for no reason, they were a reaction to constant shut downs of speakers.

know your meme is a psyOP that lies about meme origins.

you are outclassed. I am a fucking master. pursue this conversation further at your own peril you NIGGER.

It's not really something you "win".

That's the wrong mindset to have with something as ephemeral as culture.

>Sup Forums
I left when it got completely hijacked by fags and pony autism
>inb4 it was always flooded with dicks and pony autism
It used to be a decent board back in 06/07.

>tfw I've been here for 10 years.

Presentation is everything:

youtube.com/watch?v=dy2zB8bLSpk

There is not a decisive winner at the moment.
However the right has removed the boot off its neck for the first time in 70 years.
They are no longer a punching bag. So it's a start.

"Kek wills it" is cancer. GTFO

>you win a culture war by the means of violence
just fuck off, quite clearly this thread is not for you. go back to /ptg/

nigger nigger nigger

The violence is a bi-product of self defense

I highly doubt you're a pacifist, maybe a pussy ass beta

>returns

Umm sweetie, we've had enough.

Is this a cringe thread now?

>Normies are going to rally behind pic related

The only people who are going to care about this weekend's stick fighting contest are the snowflake left and '''''pedes''''' right. Both sides will cherry pick footage proving they won or have moral superiority and it'll be washed up by Monday's news cycle. These epic battles will wind up in the footnotes of history next to shoulder pads in women's blazers

Just showing the culture of the alt-right.

You would show hwndu if you were being honest desu senpai

fuck

Sup Forums has no competition at the moment so yes.

>French people won't give up the moral high ground as easily as the US did.

French people won't notice that the high ground has shifted as quickly as the US did.

After generations of unchallenged progressive advances, the tide has turned!

Not even nearly. The Jews are too strong

I'm putting my money on the latter. Too much time, energy, and resources have been invested into the progressive project to let it go to squander because an orange toad made it into the White House. Trump isn't even all that radically different, to begin with. I'm sure this is all just a bump in the road.