Racists, please explain:

>be Hispanic
>120 IQ

And inbred Southern hicks with double-digit scores are superior to and deserve more rights than me because ... ?

My iq is 139, please gas yourself retard.

Oh so you're one of those Mexican intellectuals

Yes, because your dounle figit iq resulted in mexico.

damd juanhaundreadtwenty!
my poop has that iq

They are white, America is a white nation, and you need to go back to Mexico.

please accept this humble Harvard scholarship, dearest three sigma outlier

> superior to and deserve more rights than me because...

your place is in fucking Mexico, not in the US

What rights do rednecks have that you don't? All legal citizens have the same rights.

120 is bragging for a Mexicant LOL!

And you're the best of them? Your question answers itself. Don't breed. There is too many 80 IQ Mexicans that are directly related to you -- don't lie, most of your cousins are fucking retarded

My IQ is 678 bitch I'll knock you out

Neither of you 'deserve' any rights you shitskin subhuman

Rights should be earned, not given. What have you contributed to society to earn yours? Fuck all, I bet.

>62%
>white nation

LMAOING

You are like a little baby. Im over 9000

>but muh IQ
because you people want immigration

I'll respect shitskins when whites are no longer over represented in combat casualties. Step it up, orc.

>not capitalizing a proper noun

>"dounle figit iq"

>"damd"

>not capitalizing the starting letter in a sentence, no punctuation

It's clear that you're the inbred white retards I'm talking about. Please recuse yourselves from this thread - we want an objective discussion.

America has never been a white nation, and is not a white nation. If it was made exclusively for whites, the Constitution would state that and the Declaration of Independence would say "white men", not "all men", are created equal.

Please fuck off and create your retarded fascist utopia somewhere else. But, is calling you a fascist even correct? You clearly don't care about genetic purity if you think backwoods hicks are a "superior race".

you want big government

you don't believe in the first amendment

you don't even pretend to be american

>implying he's legal

My dick been in your moms ass over 9000 times you brain dead hick

>What is a statistical distribution

My IQ is higher than yours and I'm a white male and 60-Great Grandson of Óðinn (according to legend, but for sure I'm the 58-Great Grandson of Friðigar)

Nigger you are fucking average. People here have and IQ of 140+, I can vouch for it. I should know because my IQ is also 120 and I am hispanic.

If your legal you deserve the same rights
If your illegal you should be killed or sent home

Great, then you can make Mexico less shitty. What's that? You prefer to live in a white country? Why is that?
Oh right, because you're smart enough to recognize that they are better.

>using both > and "
Double digit IQ detected

>120 IQ
Get a real IQ above 140 like a respectable white man

'All men are created equal' was written by a slave owner. The Founding Fathers weren't racial egalitarians. The Naturalization Act of 1790 specifically said that only 'white persons of good character' could be citizens.

if you are an American citizen you and the "hicks" have the same rights you silly man.

I work at a lobbying firm. We were hired by a city that is polluted with hispanics.

We went out and did some polling...

To make improvements to the city the white respondents overwhelmingly asked for the city to get more high paying jobs, and increased public safety.

The "Hispanic" respondents overwhelmingly asked for the library to give away free shit, subsidized internet, and more cameras in the public.

So kys. Thanks.

>America has never been a white nation, and is not a white nation
I'm going to continue shitting on you to make an impression on our lurking newfriends

I think you should take a stats class, mr.brainiac
Look up "Mean" and "outliner"

Yeah because Bob down the road has an IQ above 90?

>Mexican
>intellectual

>120
>high
if you did an online test it's more likely 100

*leans into mic*

Wrong.

*leans into mic*

Wrong.

*leans into mic*

Wrong.

I'm a card-carrying Republican and infinitely more American than yourself, who clearly hates the notion of freedom and espouses the views of a tyrannical 20th Century German dictator.

Perhaps if you, and other Republicans, were less racist more minorities would share my pro-liberty views.

Same as mine. It's neither low or high for Europeans... for hispanics however. If south american countrys had a average of 100 iq, you wouldnt had to migrate to white countrys to get some standard.

>120
You are barely conscious

gys

also sage

> deserve more rights than me because ... ?
>more rights
>have 120 IQ
>believe this is an argument anyone has ever made
did you leave half your IQ in mexico when you swam across

Because this isn't your homeland.

Because of regression towards the mean.

>120IQ
That scales to a 1724 SAT score (using the non-bitch 2400 pt scale). Literally retard tier in the academic world.

Because they are white and you aren't. Go home Carlos.

>be hispanic
>claim to have an iq of 120
>doesnt know that hispanics are of european origin
>calls others racist

kill yourself because youre still an idiot.

>what is the bell curve

I'm a white hispanic with a 134 IQ and I'm here to tell you that people like me deserve their own lane on the freeway, which gets more funding for repairs and maintenance. I'm also here to tell you that people like you should be required to take the train/bus to the coal mines.

>implying exceptions defy the rule
*leans into mic*
Wrong.
>implies is a citizen
>implies other people have more rights than him
>suggests he is intelligent
You are lying, either about being a citizen with voting rights, or about being intelligent, pick one, you either go back to Mexico or you are a retard.

OP you're better than most white people ever, simply for not being white. You aren't lumped in with the literal pig fuckers that inhabit this website and most of the best art/media/architecture/etc is coming from people of color. Whites are too wrapped up in hate and fear of having a small penis to express their emotion in anyway besides screaming and more pig fucking.

>inb4 copious racial slurs
>im white

Fuck off spic. Literally the rape child of savages. If it weren't for whites you would still be running around naked sacrificing children.

>120 iq

Congrats, you can tie your shoes with your eyes closed. Very smart! Now what special rights did you want with that, cupcake?

Saw a bumper sticker on a truck in South Florida that said "Hick Spanic"

Thomas Jefferson himself called slavery a "moral depravity" and "hideous blot", believing it only to be a necessary evil.

Benjamin Franklin founded the one of the first abolitionist societies in America.

The Naturalization Act of 1790 did not deprive blacks of State citizenship and they continued to hold the status of free and equal citizens in several States, by no means excluding them from the American polity.

If all being American meant was being white and speaking English, then we'd be England. But, fact is, we're more than that. As I have said in other threads: to be American is to love liberty. Nothing more, nothing less.

You clearly fail to meet that requirement you collectivist niggers.

because your in group will be other spics - even the uncouth ones with double digit IQs.

So the same goes for me.

If you're so smart why did you jump a wall to go live in a country build by "inbred southern hicks"? Checkmate shitskin.

i love the people bashing the 120 IQ when the girl they're trying to fuck is a high school drop out aiming for her cosmetics license

And Lincoln wanted to deport every nigger to a containment zone in Africa, your point?

151 here. Kill yourself

>to be American is to love liberty. Nothing more, nothing less.
Who made you the arbiter of the meaning of being American? Yourself? Typical shitskin immigrant.

>you collectivist niggers.
>If all being American meant was being white and speaking English, then we

yeah nah fuck off sophist cunt